• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion #9

I say we should work on the CRTs. Blue saying to work without him is the general O.K. to do so isn't it? The CRTs would just pile up even more and profiles would stay outdated even longer otherwise.

If some of you enjoyed watching the Bleach anime, and don't hate the animation used on Madara during the meteor episode in Naruto, a guy named "Retro Ryno" on YouTube has spent two years (2016-2018) animating the 1,000 Blood War Arc with good english voice actors that interpretated the characters to the letter. First episode is finished and will air on Nov 15 2018 on his channel.

He started the project by himself, I stop following the project for about six months, and next thing I know some people from the YouTube community that make fan-made animation videos were helping him. His animation has improved a lot since 2016, and he doesn't do this for money, (He has patreon if people want to donate) he mostly did the project because he is a fan of Bleach. He did finished the whole Arc in two years. Right now, he is just adding the final touches to the episodes. Episode 1 Teaser Trailer.

4: Immortality via reincarnation or resurrection: Characters that are immortal because, whenever they die, they will simply reincarnate within another body or resurrect themselves at a later point in time.

Yeah, that pretty much describes Yhwach's resurrection with Almighty to a T.

^^That is literally the definition of how every soul works in-universe. YHWH manipulates the future so he removed his death from having taken place. No death, no ressurection/reincarnation.

Dr.Fix said:
^^That is literally the definition of how every soul works in-universe. YHWH manipulates the future so he removed his death from having taken place. No death, no ressurection/reincarnation.
Huh? What are you talking about? Yhwach's cut body exploded after Ichigo Getsuga him. The only remains of him were energy pools.

AppleLord said:
Dr.Fix said:
Huh? What are you talking about? Yhwach's cut body exploded after Ichigo Getsuga him. The only remains of him were energy pools.
That doesn't mean he died, he would have died but he rewrote that future so he didn't die at all, i think that's what Dr.Fix's point is

Though i still think that should qualify as type 4 immortality?

I mean, if he didnt die how did he switch futures before that without causing effects instantly? As far as im aware, he cant set up futures switches like an alarm for waking up. But either way it still should meet the needs for type 4 as stated above.

TataHakai said:
AppleLord said:
Dr.Fix said:
That doesn't mean he died, he would have died but he rewrote that future so he didn't die at all, i think that's what Dr.Fix's point is
Though i still think that should qualify as type 4 immortality?

• Physical body exploded. Only his energy remained on the ground.
  • 10 years after been "dead" and his energy "sealed" by hundreds of seals tries to kill Ichigo's son.
  • Novel says he is "dead" but "alive" since if he dies the three worlds would collapse into each other.

Yhwach quotes that he would destroy the 3 worlds and create a new one, could anyone calculate this creation of a planet?

And before anyone talks about Bleach 5-B, this has nothing to do, just want to know the result of this.

USklaverei said:
Yhwach quotes that he would destroy the 3 worlds and create a new one, could anyone calculate this creation of a planet?
And before anyone talks about Bleach 5-B, this has nothing to do, just want to know the result of this.
The only way i could think to calculate this would just be to multiply the GBE of the 3 worlds by 3, comes up to like 160/170 Zettatons, since it was never shown and we don't even know how the destruction would happen there's no way to know.

It's weird that's for sure, cause each plane of existence is affected.

The World of the Living, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, Garganta, Dangai and the Valley of Screams.

The World of the Living is said to be a reflection of Soul Society, yet Hueco Mundo also fits in this description since Hueco Mundo is closer to The World of the Living than Soul Society and the Garganta is what separates the two. While the Dangai connects The World of the Living to Soul Society. Then you got the Valley of Screams all around the Garganta.

In the Novel Mayuri said that Dangai also had Valley of Screams like the first movie. Garganta is the name of the door inside a void that Ichigo, and Unohana ran in by creating footholds.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
It's not 3 planets lol.
Hueco Mundo isn't even a planet.
Plus i didn't count HM

Destroying Earth and SS = 2X Yield Then Recreating a world, Planet or whatever after it i'm guessing would be another 1x Yield so overall 3x for destroying and recreating the 3 realms.

Yhwach was going to destroy the worlds? I thought he was only going to megre them to create new world without death

It kept changing, first he was going to have them collapse into themselves, then he was going to destroy and recreate all of them according to Askin? Then he was going to have them lose their forms and collapse into one another but apparently by his own power or something

Guess he changed his method after he got more power or something.

How it works is that the Soul King's power is basically manipulation of the worlds. Originally it was just one world without death nor fear.

The Soul King was made to separate the worlds and allow death to be an actual thing. Thus the world was separated into the World of the Living, Hueco Mundo and Soul Society. The Dangai, Garganta and Valley of Screams were created as a side product.

Hueco Mundo isn't called infinite in size, solely that it's a world with an endless desert.

Back