• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 18

Out of curiosity, do all the semi relevant and up characters have resistance to memory manip via Orihime resisting their SSRD memory device thing? Or does that only count as a feat for her?

AnonymousBlank said:
Out of curiosity, do all the semi relevant and up characters have resistance to memory manip via Orihime resisting their SSRD memory device thing? Or does that only count as a feat for her?
It's not like it was an amount of spiritual power that let her do it, so I don't see why other people would scale

W0NDER3X said:
Upcoming BBS swimsuit characters be like:

Screenshot 20190626-194807
Screenshot 20190626-194836
Screenshot 20190626-195041
Edit: For everybody that isnt up to date with the news about these 3, their stats and gameplay is out.
Yo...First off :

The boss of the Shiba Family finally getting some love I see

Is that Post Fullbring Orihime or Ms. Kurosaki now ?

Wait did Yoruichi get a new tattoo ? Cause her tattoo is on her left thigh

Hst master said:
Actually, could Kokuto be scaled to Zangetsu's Cero in Hell Verse?
Hmmm, yes and no... He did survive and even surfed on it but he didn't actually fight Vasto Lorde and Ichigo was only at half of his strength at the time (Bankai Cloak is only half)

Hmmm, yes and no... He did survive and even surfed on it but he didn't actually fight Vasto Lorde and Ichigo was only at half of his strength at the time (Bankai Cloak is only half)

Yeah but that's typical of Zangetsu(He was only at half strength during his fight with Ulquiorra as well.)

Yeah but that's typical of Zangetsu(He was only at half strength during his fight with Ulquiorra as well.)

I think Chains of hell did most of the job not Kokuto himself

Aizen bolos Espada 1
So...Uhm I guess we now know how strong Aizen is compared to the Espada...At least in the Anime... You just gotta cram everyone together

naw naruto could pass it they still gotta do the whole dragon king oto or w.e... bleach only got soul king keeping it op.. remove him and they its not that big of a jump

here's my take on SK

stamina : very high as he held 3 world from collapsing for hundreds/thousands years without rest while weakened , possibly infinite with Almighty ( pick a future where he wasn't tired)

range : multi planetary at least to hold 3 worlds, all in different dimensions, possibly far higher with Almighty

weakness :after seeing the future, he did let himself be sealed and crippled but as the reason is unknow it's iffy to call it a weakness .

intelligence : very high considering almighty insane precog .

That makes sense except Weakness isn't really a weakness

Also disagree with possibly infinite stamina

Shouldn't his range be Interstellar?

His intelligience should just be Above average

I agree with Tata. Intelligence doesnt rely on the Almighty, tho i think just "high" would be better, considering he's millions of years old.

Multi-planetary range should get his weakened key.

For intelligence i suppose it should be "unknown".

Weaknesses... well, he's unable to move i guess?

Edit: about stamina... well, Yhwach goes to sleep and all and Jugram takes over his Almighty for a while. However, SK is undead and also wasnt stated to need sleep or anything as far as im aware ƒñö. Idk what the criteria for infinite stamina are.

Ive got a question, so if you want to enter SS (or any other dimension), you must be either dead or convert your body into Reishi, but in both cases-you're made of Reishi. Does that mean Quincy are also "dead", as well as technically anybody who converts his body into Reishi, cause thats what souls are made of?

why do you disagree with infinite stamina tatahakai ? i think it is a plausible use of Almighty the SK could use as yhwach could pick a future were he wasn't dead to revive himself , he could also probably pick a future where he didn't use stamina .

W0NDER3X said:
Ive got a question, so if you want to enter SS (or any other dimension), you must be either dead or convert your body into Reishi, but in both cases-you're made of Reishi. Does that mean Quincy are also "dead", as well as technically anybody who converts his body into Reishi, cause thats what souls are made of?
Rukia can kill her body by manipulating the Reishi of her soul body.

So, here's my opinion on this subject:

PSK:

-stamina- very high

-range- interstellar

-weaknesses- none notable

-intelligence- high, likely much higher via the Almighty (was able to see millions of years into the future)

WSK:

-stamina- very high (able to hold the three realms in Bleach verse from collapsing)

-range- multi-planetary

-weaknesses- unable to move

-intelligence- unknown

That's not a case of infinite stamina

he still has the same amount of stamina, he's just replenishing it

It'd be the equivalent of if there was a drink that instantly replenished all my own stamina and there was an infinite amount of that drink, just because i drink it doesn't mean i now have infinite stamina, imagine the drink is the almighty basically

Also kinda irrelevant but that's very OOC of Yhwach

What are the criteria for infinite stamina anyways? SK is undead and also to my knowledge wasnt stated to need sleep, like in Yhwach's case.

"Please note that characters that are mechanical or undead should not automatically be assumed to possess infinite stamina, unless this trait has been clearly defined within the series or by the lore."

Back