• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 18

DMUA said:
wasn't the 7-A calc based off of storm KE from that one ice kid
did that storm even qualify for KE

Did I miss something the last many times I pointed this out
Would you mind checking it out and recalcing it if there are issues you see?

IIRC there was also a version using Condensation that got similar results. It's on the same blog of the accepted Version using KE.

I believe that uses the mass of 1.003 KG/M^3 for air in a cloud, rather then the actual mass of water content, 1-3 grams per meter cubed

For a specific answer...

The low end volume is 8.72406612e11 meters cubed, times 1 is 8.72406612e11 grams, or 872406612 Kilograms

Times 2264705 is....

1.9757436e+15 Joules, 472.214057416 Kilotons, Large Town level

Then again, this uses older cloud standards, so if I ran through the entire process unabridged, I bet we'd get more where I was expecting

The first one isn't KE

second one... this shot kinda looks like he's manually moving the air but I dunno

You can manipulate weather without manually shoving the air into place at like Mach 15

So, I dunno if KE would really apply for it

Well I wouldn't know how else he does it, the ability description is that he controls the weather and moves it about as well as the visuals of the air and clouds moving into positon or opening up on command.

The Shikai Tenso Jurin has clouds physically spiralling inwards until it finishes above him. Why would that not be KE or am i missing something?

I don't think I entirely get it but either way yeah this looks KE enough I guess

"Reishi had not existed in these times; however, the Soul King defeated this Hollow and transmuted it's condensed body into Reishi. The Reishi that is the worlds of Hueco Mundo and Soul Society."

@M11UTD

Which translation did you get this from? The schneitzel one merely says he turned the hollow into the sands of reishi, not that he created reishi from nothing. That's Reality Warping or Physics Manipulation that I need to add to the CRT that's ongoing for Prime Soul King abilities

Ah okay. Hmmm I guess I just didn't recognize it as such. I need to update the CRT for Prime SK then

so the new Las Noches size will bump GRC , but will render CO and Lanza calcs nonexistent

so less than 100 gigatons,instead of 440 and 890 from the old calcs

can anyone even call it an upgrade at this point?

All these trolls and sock are annoying ....

But is an upgrade considering the previous stuff were never applied. Still dont understand why we can't just use the pixel scaling for getting the height of LN.

i mean,isn't that obvious,why we can't do that?

as if there is no one in this wiki, who made downgrading/lowballing Bleach his hobby at this point

but i digress

Because the wall's length and width are hardly so inconsistent as to warrant not using pixel scaling. Unless I missed some statement of one being so and so many times greater or shorter than the other and completely contradicts the panel, there should be absolutely no problem with using it. Or have people forgotten why we decided on one method or the other?

Back