• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 18

I used the statements so we can use the statement for it's size, but Las Noches isn't like Seireitei, it doesnt have contradictory scans besides one, everything else is either big or no size reference.

There should be no issue scaling it's dimensions honestly.

The Causality said:
Wait, Bleach is finally 5-B/A ? Sweet! the revision was made when i wasn't here
Yhwach is the strongest of HST it seem
The Prime Soul King is 4-A, mate.

Technically One Piece is the strongest with DBH Luffy

But then again would he count as a OP character or DB character at that point?

So I was looking threw Pinterest and I found a couple of artworks that I feel would be good for the profiles:

Kenpachi

Ikkaku

Mayuri

Rangiku

Orihime

Aize

Most of the images that I found on Pinterest have a SAMPLE watermark, unfortunately, but I feel like these designs would work well for profiles as similar artwork is used for other profiles.

Some examples:

Many of the character profiles from Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo!

Many of the character profiles from Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Many of the character profiles from Akame ga Kill!

I honestly hate those pics, a lot of profiles have them and I just cry inside seeing that people put them instead of official art or colored manga scans.

@warren

The only one I liked was Ikkaku and Orihime although I still think some of the pictures of the characters should have been changed, some really are not beautiful.

So why is everyone sleeping on weakened Soul King powers used for creating the Reiokyu that contains a star? Sigurd already mentioned this multiple times. https://www.***********.net/bleach/672/10 Considering that at his prime he created countless stars, one shouldn't be an outlier even if he was weakened.

M11UTD said:
So why is everyone sleeping on weakened Soul King powers used for creating the Reiokyu that contains a star? Sigurd already mentioned this multiple times.
https://www.***********.net/bleach/672/10 Considering that at his prime he created countless stars, one shouldn't be an outlier even if he was weakened.
How is this proof of creating a Star?

Its pretty blatantly the sun rise peeking through the clouds.

And do we have confirmation WSK made it or PSK did before he got sealed.

Isn't that just a sun of the Reio's dimension?

Why would that scale to weak Soul King, when it was Prime Soul King who made everything?

If I'm not mistaken Ichibei says that Soul King created the Soul King palace with his soul or something. I may be wrong.

I don't think Sigurd was implying that the WSK made it, but that the Royal Palace is part of Soul Society despite being a separate dimension with celestial bodies and it too was going to be destroyed and was being affected upon the WSK's death. While for the 3 main worlds, only the worlds were affected to our knowledge, not the whole dimension like the Royal Palace.

I never brought it up since I didn't wanna push High 4-C when it took forever to just get 4-A.

Everything was going to be destroyed: Dangai, Soul Society, World of the Living, Hueco Mundo, I think only Garganta would have been unscathed realistically but that's just theorizing.

The Reiokyu would absolutely have been obliterated since it's 'part' of one of the three worlds, just like the Dangai would be obliterated since it 'connects' two of the three worlds.

If we go with the notion that everything the Prime Soul King made was going to be destroyed or everything in the dimensions he made were going to be destroyed then that includes the 4-A stuff.

I can at least say I do agree that the connectors of the worlds or additions would be destroyed like the Dangai and Royal Palace.

Tbh I believe Yhwach absorbed most of PSK powers, he already got the body, heart, hands and his Almighty, so like 60%-70%. And him holding the worlds is a casual af feat, like you don't see him against Ichigo like "ehhh if I wasn't holding the worlds I would beat you with one hand", it's something he does with his existence alone. Even later in the final battle, he was literally destroying the worlds while beating Ichigo at the same time. So I wouldn't just limit him to Planet+ or large planet and call anything higher an outlier.

We got a list of the things made by him during the original creation of the verse. ( Dangai, Soul society, Human world, Garganta, Moving hell as well, and Hueco Mundo).

I think the novel implies he was enshrined in Soul Society itself but not the Reiokyu considering even a hollow like Ikomikidomoe was able to get to the Soul King somehow and try to eat him which is currently impossible without an oken or destroying the barriers. Although he was stopped by Ichibe and Yama.

Stormcaller hasn't gotten there yet, but here is the quote.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/ac9iqx/cant_fear_your_own_world_iii_pages_107135/

"Ancient times.

When the spiritual world had still not conpletely taken its current shape; when the Shinigami had no weapons to call their own; Menos Grande prospered within Hueco Mundo. During the dawning era of Hollows, their evolution was in a chaotic state. They evolved to the Adjuchas level. Unable to attain a humanoid form and without strong will, they continued to exist over a long period of time.

One of these spirits of old, which was particularly powerful, fought against Baraggan Louisenbairn and a few others who had reached a new form of evolution; a Vasto Lorde level Arrancar. It did not belong to any group and fought against Baraggan's faction's hegemony amongst the sea of sand in Hueco Mundo.

A creature possessing intelligence that continued to evolve, possessing a torrent of reiryoku. It kept devouring everything in its way, until one day it left Hueco Mundo and spread its influence towards the World of the Living and the reishi-enriched Soul Society; where the Shinigami were impotent. It continued to take in everything inside its own body, breaking down and destroying everything in its path like a hurricane. A grotesque figure with unlimited evolution. This resembled the ability 'Glotoneria' possessed by the Gilian which later came to be known as the Noveno Espada, but that is a different story.

Unlike the aforementioned ability, it could not retain the abilities of those it had devoured but gained a proliferative ability. Instead, the reiatsu of the ones it ate were inexhaustively accumulated within its body. And thus its reiatsu, compressed within the body of an Adjuchas grew until it came to be recognized by Baraggan, who governed 'senescence', as a 'walking disaster with infinite evolution'. The two of them reached an agreement to never interfere with one another.

Then, one day, something happened. At the end of its battle with the Shinigami, including young Yamamoto Shigekuni, it ascended to the sky by devouring the Rei-o, but was defeated by the monk and sealed by Nimaiya Ouetsu.

It was given the name 'Ikomikidomoe'."

Ignore this bit here

"it ascended to the sky by devouring the Rei-o" it was corrected in the comments saying that he was trying to eat the reio in order to ascend into the heavens I believe.

Even if it's argued it's too vague, Yhwach stated that all things connected to Soul Society would be destroyed. The palace itself is in Soul Society but in a different dimension.

Should not some characters get denial of durability with soul manipulation or is this already considered when using soul manipulation?

M11UTD said:
Tbh I believe Yhwach absorbed most of PSK powers, he already got the body, heart, hands and his Almighty, so like 60%-70%. And him holding the worlds is a casual af feat, like you don't see him against Ichigo like "ehhh if I wasn't holding the worlds I would beat you with one hand", it's something he does with his existence alone. Even later in the final battle, he was literally destroying the worlds while beating Ichigo at the same time. So I wouldn't just limit him to Planet+ or large planet and call anything higher an outlier.
i agree by taking in most of the sterns he got the heart, left and right hand , he also said that the shinigamis that died in battle their rei will also go to him alot of ppl forget that

Back