• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 16

Baldurgate said:
Any evidence suggesting that Cang is weaker?

He got oneshoted by halfdead Toshiro with a base technique,So,base Cang was much weaker then Hallibel(from FKT arc),who survived his ult in his best shape without any scretch.And this version of Hallibel was much weaker than these two.
Not only that but well, Halibel wasn't fully trying to be honest against Toshiro, it was really only their elemental abilities being similar (Although even in that regard Halibel seemed a bit superior) that Toshirou even stood a chance

1- toshiro is far stronger than he was in arrancar arc so idk why your comparing.. 2- cang base is what got one shotted his volstandig released him but he ahd to return so we never got to see what he could do

Baldurgate said:
Any evidence suggesting that Cang is weaker?

He got oneshoted by halfdead Toshiro with a base technique,So,base Cang was much weaker then Hallibel(from FKT arc),who survived his ult in his best shape without any scretch.And this version of Hallibel was much weaker than these two.

You just through Toshiro's training after HM arc out the window and Giant Gerard is weaker than Halibel because Toshiro blocked his sword blows. ovo

On the Bleach verse page, in the calculations section, the line labelled as

Bleach - Sternritter Speed (Currently Accepted)

Currently links to Ichigo's feat, not the Sternritter's feat.

Also, the Ichibe's speed feat linked there hasn't been evaluated from what I can tell, so probably shouldn't be on there.

We need a calc for it because Yama has a statement by Aizen where he could disintegrate an area multiple times the size of Karakura Town.

There are several methods to calc it that I've been thinking over including the known map of Karakura Town we have:

1) The statement that there is a 2 Rei Ri diameter circle inside of Karakura Town, 1 ri = 3.927 kilometers.

2) The third databook said Gin's 13km blade cut into Downtown Karakura's skyscrapers.

3) Karakura has over 1 million inhabitants, so use population similar sized city.

4) Karakura is a Town in central Tokyo, so you could assume average Tokyo town.

The total population of Karakura is 1 million.
The population density of Japan is approximately 336.8 inhab / km2. Based on this, a city with 1 million inhabitants would have around 2969,121 km┬▓.

A = Pi * R┬▓
R┬▓ = 2969.121 / Pi
R┬▓ = 945.1
R = 30,742 km

In the case, Karakura would have about 60 km in diameter

So we need to review the size of Las Nights and Karakura. Both the calculus of Lanza and the theoretical achievement of Yama depend on it.
But basically, the results will be between, Island (6-C) to Big Country (High 6-B)

No, I calculated the Ray according to Karakura's population, Gin's Bankai has nothing to do with it. In addition to that, as quoted, the 13 km were in the center of Karakura.
I would say that 60km in diameter would be consistent, since Hyoten Hyakkassô also fit entirely in Karakura.

In this case, you should see what should be used. In the Yama's theoretical feat I will have to do 3 finals, being Low (3x), Mid (5x) and High (10x). I think it's good this way.

idk if you guys saw but theres some japan scan about gins bankai being 500 something and bunto doubles that

Being a sprawling urban settlement, Karakura's population density would be in the thousands per square kilometre.

That would make things even more interesting.

But then, what are we going to do? We need to do the Karakura and Las Noches review for the calculations to be completed.

USklaverei said:
The total population of Karakura is 1 million.
The population density of Japan is approximately 336.8 inhab / km2. Based on this, a city with 1 million inhabitants would have around 2969,121 km┬▓.
A = Pi * R┬▓
R┬▓ = 2969.121 / Pi
R┬▓ = 945.1
R = 30,742 km

In the case, Karakura would have about 60 km in diameter
If this is accepted. Urahara's Hado #99 Calc feat will change.

2.1347922e+49 J

4-B Urahara just how Aizen's Hado 99 is x7 Sasuke's tier. ovo

This yield, minus the energy added to the dragon by the reiatsu it absorbed, would be the energy of 1 drago. Multiply whatever that is by 5 (5 dragons) and you get the total energy of Urahara's Hadō#99.

Has the Light Novel finished yet? I haven't read it myself since I'd like to read it all on one sitting but I've heard some rumors about Yhwach and others possibly being planet level? I remember the Manga heavily implying that so I'm curious as why the God Tiers are only moon level.

The Prince of Counters said:
Has the Light Novel finished yet? I haven't read it myself since I'd like to read it all on one sitting but I've heard some rumors about Yhwach and others possibly being planet level? I remember the Manga heavily implying that so I'm curious as why the God Tiers are only moon level.
if i recall correctly,god tiers were downgraded some time after Naruto vs Ichigo deathbattle,because of screwaattack's reasoning

that is funny,cause usually screwattack's research team is considered a joke in this wiki,yet their reasoning was used to downgrade bleach god tiers

cuz its bleach they love to downgrade but like i said before.. with espadas upgrade and their multipliers they literally just gonna get upgraded again

Someone should make a thread about Barro's light since it wasn't addressed in the previous thread that got closed.

Why do not we put better images in the profile photos? Most of the photos you have are of low quality and some of the manga without coloring. In fact I was thinking that it would be better to arrange not only the images but the formatting of the profiles.

Back