• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(BLEACH) 5-B Aizen Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
EOS Aizen is listed as 5-B, scaling from Ichigo, but this shouldn't be the case.

How does Aizen scale from 5-B Ichigo?

• Aizen Never Fought Ichigo
  • There are no statements comparing the two (Unless anything in CFYOW says otherwise)
  • Aizen never harmed Yhwach.
There is literally nothing Comparing Aizen to 5-B Ichigo. In his fight with Yhwach, Aizen was casually getting stomped and Yhwach, unlike with Hollow-Merged Ichigo and Bankai Ichigo, never made a statement in regards to Aizen's power.

Aizen has 1 good scaling feat and that's tanking a casual attack from Yhwach with no scratches or injures. Thus I think it's more accurate to put EoS Aizen at:

• At Least Country+, Likely Higher (Stated by Urahara to be stronger than before and tanked a casual attack from Yhwach whereas True Shikai Ichigo could not).
Aizen definitely scales above True Shikai Ichigo but nothing proves he scales to Hollow-Merged or True Bankai Ichigo. And if there is some proof or evidence, please post it.

MajinSuperBuu1 said:
lol no, screw off Naruto fanboy
What does Naruto have to do with this? How about stay on topic or don't reply with BS unless you would like to be reported.

I actually have a problem with only the scaling for Aizen. Ichigo was comparable and even stronger than Yhwach so how in the hell is Aizen comparable to Aizen when he never harmed him

Was there actually any staff agreement on Aizen scaling with any scans show to staff?? Please link said threads and show where he is comparable to someone he didn't even fight even tho the 5B reasoning is coming from Yhwach

The fact that Aizen scaling to Ichigo makes no sense whatsoever? Scaling to Yhwach is one thing but to Ichigo who he never fights and can one shot Yhwach while weakened? Thats definitely wrong.

Aizen tanked an attack from Yhwach already which only destroyed his chair. Therefore he scales to Yhwach.

Aizen also has the most Reiatsu and is still growing endlessly, we also know that he wasn't even full power actually since he was still restrained by the seals on his body.

If the issue is Ichigo all that needs to fixed is his justification, which will change nothing since they all scale the same.

AnonymousBlank said:
The fact that Aizen scaling to Ichigo makes no sense whatsoever? Scaling to Yhwach is one thing but to Ichigo who he never fights and can one shot Yhwach while weakened? Thats definitely wrong.
This. He should and used to scale to Yhwach. Why was it switched to Ichigo?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Aizen tanked an attack from Yhwach already which only destroyed his chair. Therefore he scales to Yhwach.

This doesn't make Aizen 5-B. This just puts him above TS Ichigo.

Aizen also has the most Reiatsu and is still growing endlessly, we also know that he wasn't even full power actually since he was still restrained by the seals on his body.

He's not stated to have the most reiatsu of Ichigo and Yhwach (Obviously) and you still cannot assume his power is 5-B 'without the suit.

If the issue is Ichigo all that needs to fixed is his justification, which will change nothing since they all scale the same.
The reasoning is literally Aizen is scaling to 5-B from a Casual attack but Yhwach has already demonstrated Casual 6-B AP. So again, how does him tanking that attack when he got stomped otherwise put him on HM Ichigo and Bankai Ichigo?

That's a massive leap. At best it (The Feat) puts him above TS Ichigo.

It's almost like I got massively ignored.

https://www.***********.net/bleach/622/10

Aizen one shotting all the Mimihagi goop Yhwach sent.

same argument too it seems as the other multiple threads you've made in the past on Aizen scaling.

Soul King Yhwach is 5-B, Aizen tanked his attack therefore he's 5-B. What does getting shit on have to do with scaling here? Ichigo got slaughtered by Yhwach in his strongest form. But he casually bisected Yhwach twice in an inferior form. Your argument isn't making sense, Yhwach was casual literally every single time we saw him except when he got mad and planned to swallow the world.

Forgot to mention that was a Yhwach that was amped with Ichigo's own power as well funny enough.

Hst master said:
It's almost like I got massively ignored.
https://www.***********.net/bleach/622/10

Aizen one shotting all the Mimihagi goop Yhwach sent.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this goop the excess (Remains) of Mimihagi's power after Yhwach absorbed it?

Yhwach absorbed Mimihagi, who's also 5-B. Yhwach then created a wave of goop monsters to deal with the Seireitei so that he could absorb his Dad next, that no one could hurt until Aizen was wheeled in.

same argument too it seems as the other multiple threads you've made in the past on Aizen scaling.
Soul King Yhwach is 5-B, Aizen tanked his attack therefore he's 5-B. What does getting shit on have to do with scaling here? Ichigo got slaughtered by Yhwach in his strongest form. But he casually bisected Yhwach twice in an inferior form. Your argument isn't making sense, Yhwach was casual literally every single time we saw him except when he got mad and planned to swallow the world.

Forgot to mention that was a Yhwach that was amped with Ichigo's own power as well funny enough.
Sigh...

Dude, it's seriously not this hard.

Yhwach being 5-B doesn't make every single attack he does 5-B. So this attack isn't necessarily 5-B. This is enhanced by the fact that the same Yhwach Demonstrated 6-B AP casually as well.

You're claiming my argument isn't making sense but it's crystal clear. Aizen has no feats or statements supporting him scaling from Yhwach or Ichigo.

The only feat he has is him tanking a casual attack. That by itself doesn't suggest he scales to 5-B Yhwach. It at best puts him easily above TS Ichigo, but that's it.

You're ignoring the fact Yhwach has a demonstrable range for his AP (At Least 6-B to 5-B) and are arbitrarily asserting that Yhwach's attack is 5-B in this instance and that has no proof backing it.

Soul King Yhwach is 5-B, he has no 6-B feats his only other feat is Low 5-B. What are you talking about? Are you aware how this wiki works -.- ? What proof do you have he for some reason reduced his power by like millions of times when he attacked Aizen?

You're saying the same thing as before, with nothing new being added.

Hst master said:
Yhwach absorbed Mimihagi, who's also 5-B. Yhwach then created a wave of goop monsters to deal with the Seireitei so that he could absorb his Dad next, that no one could hurt until Aizen was wheeled in.
Ok, but again, you guys are assuming every little thing Yhwach does is 5-B. I shouldn't have to explain why this train of thought is faulty. In addition to this, everybody was FAR below Aizen and Dangai Ichigo anyways. So them not being able to deal with it until he got there doesn't prove anything.

Soul King Yhwach is 5-B, he has no 6-B feats his only other feat is Low 5-B. What are you talking about? Are you aware how this wiki works -.- ? What proof do you have he for some reason reduced his power by like millions of times when he attacked Aizen?
You're saying the same thing as before, with nothing new being added.
I just showed him displaying casually 6-B AP against TS Ichigo...=_=

Did you like....not see the link?

Where does it say it's 6-B? You're essentially arguing Yhwach in his Soul King state after absorbing the power of multiple 5-B's released 6-B power on Aizen ƒñö?

It makes no sense. The op is assuming if you're casual on your attacks it means your attacks are the lowest tier you have.

So if Yhwach's base is human level his casual attacks gonna be human level?

Dude this the exact argument you were giving on your previous Downgrade thread for Yhwach, Aizen, and Ichigo months ago. You're now trying to claim Aizen being able to casually counter a attack from a Mimihagi Absorbed Yhwach is only 6-B+ because Aizen one shot it which doesn't make sense considering not even Kenpachi, Toshiro and Byakuya all who are also 6-B, couldn't do anything.

Aernasilver said:
It makes no sense. The op is assuming if you're casual on your attacks it means your attacks are the lowest tier you have.
So if Yhwach's base is human level his casual attacks gonna be human level?
No, i'm not assuming Yhwach's AP with casual attacks at all. Thank you for misrepresenting my stance btw...really appreciate it.

I'm just pointing out that his attacks wouldn't necessarily be 5-B either. And that at best, the feat scales Aizen above TS Ichigo.

You guys are assuming it scales to 5-B and disregarding the rest. And there is simply no proof of that

Where does it say it's 6-B? You're essentially arguing Yhwach in his Soul King state after absorbing the power of multiple 5-B's released 6-B power on Aizen ƒñö?
TS Ichigo is At Least 6-B+ iirc(It's on his page). Casual SK Yhwach was injuring him.

I'm stating this to illustrate to you guys that Yhwach's Casual AP isn't always 5-B.

Unlike with MH Ichigo and Bankai Ichigo:

• Aizen has no statement about his power being a threat to Yhwach.
  • No feats of harming Yhwach.
His only feat is tanking a casual attack from Yhwach. Without no other proof, how can you claim that attack to be 5-B? It's Bare Minimum no lower than His AP against TS Ichigo, thus Aizen at Bare Minimum is scaling above TS Ichigo.

Thus the recommended Stat change and reasoning in the OP.

It wasn't a casual SK Yhwach that was fighting TS Shikai Ichigo, it was a holding back and SK power off Yhwach. The character Aizen fought was just SK Yhwach with SK power on and not holding back anymore. He was also stronger than when he fought Ichigo because he absorbed Ichigo's powers, Gerard's and Haschwalth's. Plus he wasn't be casual since his attacks were dwarfing the ones he used against Ichigo.

The basis of your argument falls apart on itself and your point is null.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
It wasn't a casual SK Yhwach that was fighting TS Shikai Ichigo, it was a holding back and SK power off Yhwach. The character Aizen fought was just SK Yhwach with SK power on and not holding back anymore. He was also stronger than when he fought Ichigo because he absorbed Ichigo's powers, Gerard's and Haschwalth's. Plus he wasn't be casual since his attacks were dwarfing the ones he used against Ichigo.
The basis of your argument falls apart on itself and your point is null.
Yhwach gaining his extra power doesn't negate the range he's shown for starters. Second, all of this about him "no longer holding back" is not stated or implied at all. If i'm wrong, please post evidence but I doubt I am. You're just making more assumptions and baseless assertations.

Yhwach is not shown being all that serious against Aizen (Not that it would change much as Casual Yhwach still Easily damaged him) and greater AoE doesn't mean massive amounts of more AP. That still doesn't change the my argument.

idk why he tagging all those staff for a repeat thread lol.
What does it matter to you? More input the better. More staff makes things more official and concrete.

AP just means attack potency, unless you have hard proof he for some reason decided to attack Aizen with 6-B attacks you have nothing but incredulity. The entire point of Aizen getting ragdolled was because he's the only one who could get ragdolled without dying in order to setup Ichigo.

Against Ichigo he specifically stated he was holding back.

Aizen tanked an attack from Yhwach where Yhwach wasn't even attempting to harm Aizen and only destroy the chair which restrained him which by the way even Aizen failed to destroy himself?

So Aizen = Casual Yhwach attack > Chair

But Chair's durability > Aizen's attacks

That scaling makes no sense, and when Yhwach actually did try to harm aizen he was ripping his body to shreds

Also can i get a statement on Aizen having the most reiatsu? And please don't use the 5 war potential thing that's obviously nonsense, otherwise Kenpachi would be 5-B too

> Second, all of this about him "no longer holding back" is not stated or implied at all. If i'm wrong, please post evidence but I doubt I am. You're just making more assumptions and baseless assertations.

https://**********.com/manga/Bleach/0677-003.png

https://**********.com/manga/Bleach/0677-004.png

https://**********.com/manga/Bleach/0677-005.png

This can be closed now.

Hst master said:
Dude this the exact argument you were giving on your previous Downgrade thread for Yhwach, Aizen, and Ichigo months ago. You're now trying to claim Aizen being able to casually counter a attack from a Mimihagi Absorbed Yhwach is only 6-B+ because Aizen one shot it which doesn't make sense considering not even Kenpachi, Toshiro and Byakuya all who are also 6-B, couldn't do anything.
  • Cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back