• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blazblue problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you elaborate on what part that’s confusing?
allowing her to move through time

^ i I don't see any feats about her about move through time.

"And beings that are capable of doing so are stated to transcend time and space for accomplishing said feat"

Transcended time space is no longer a qualification for immeasurable speed (although we must evaluate case by case)

Ya, actually I'm confused about this as well. Does moving through the boundary let you move through time? Does that mean you can just walk through it or is there a speed required to travel it? From what I can see it's just a higher dimension that's infinite.

Moving in the boundary let’s you move through time, and transcending time and space can count if it means you literally are capable of moving through time through movement, which BlazBlue qualifies for.

Moving in the boundary let’s you move through time, and transcending time and space can count if it means you literally are capable of moving through time through movement, which BlazBlue qualifies for.
So if a 9-C Human casually walked into a dimension, whereas you move through it you move through time they would have immeasurable speed?

If they transcend time and space as a result which is backed up by moving through time then yes. Transcending space and time alone doesn’t qualify for immeasurable, but being able to move through time with said space time transcendence does. You can check here as there was an immeasurable speed thread for the transcending space and time stuff and BlazBlue qualified.
there I just saw the explanation you gave but without giving scans, can you provide a scan here?

Can you elaborate for once? You mean them moving through time? Because that’s literally the plot point of the entire series. It’s how characters go through alternate realities and time travel.

Well it seem like just time travel and dimensional travel too ("transcend space and time" maybe just some flowery language for time travel, as EX page said)
U can downgrade if u want

Last edited:
Does any character travel through time outside the boundary? If not then time traveling is just something that granted by boundary, not what they can do by their own speeds

From what I understand, it's a "physically moving through time" feat, which we do actually classify as immeasurable speed instead of time travel.

It’s them moving through the boundary in the first place, which is required to remotely go through alternate realities. It’s exclusively a movement thing for the boundary, not a dimensional portal.

BlazBlue's Boundary is a weird thing, yes it is more of a tunnel/a corridor than a simple portal, and if my memory still good about this series, then you require to have power to move through it, or if you do not have, falling down into it will just kill you

That and with Relius stated to move through time in the boundary, Valkenhayn said that he seems to transcend space and time as a result, which going by the wiki’s standards does qualify for immeasurable speed.

That and with Relius stated to move through time in the boundary, Valkenhayn said that he seems to transcend space and time as a result, which going by the wiki’s standards does qualify for immeasurable speed.
your point is just repeating the transcended time space part over and over again and again

You mean the thing that qualifies for immeasurable with time travel involved? Until that’s changed, BlazBlue qualifies, again read the thread as others still qualifies for it.

Don't know about DBH and X stuff and I don't really care tbh, you're better off asking the immeasurable speed guys for that series.

High godly regen.

All Phenomenon Intervention user scaled from Terumi, who used Self-Observation/Phenomenon Intervention to regenerate himself after getting hit by hakumen o'kami, which kill the target time(past-present-future) basically erasing his target from the history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back