• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blazblue jubei's tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jubei's tier has been placed at unknown but he should be at least 5-a for fighting the black beast as well as being one of the most powerful characters in the series hakumen at 100% of his power admits that jubei can actually challenge him

I don't know, thought he was around Hakumen's tier, if anything he should be comparable in raw stats. On a side note I'm pissed that they ruined the running joke of Jubei never.

Well, if this is true, I suppose it seems reasonable, but we need more community input.

all of the blazblue cast are 5a so there is no reason jubei shouldn't be

I think he should also have resistance to soul manipulation as he was able to fight the black beast who has strong soul manipulation

Well, I think that this seems fairly straightforward, but there is no way for me to verify alone, since I am not familiar with BlazBlue.

isn't Jubei also supposed to be the strongest of the six heroes? i think it even said that on his recent announcement trailer.

I think hakumen is the strongest of the six heroes nine said in one of the novels that hakumen was the only one who could really go toe to toe with the black beast

Well, since we do not seem to get any more input, I suppose I have to make a call, and accept the update to 5-A. Hopefully I am not making a mistake.

@WeeklyBattles Would you be willing to help him out by cleaning up his edit?

I don't know. Do you need help with adding proper explanations to the profile Sparda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back