• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blazblue AP Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really see no reason for it not to be straight up 5A, the feat itself is literally Low 5B but calced with atomization in mind

Schnee One said:
I really see no reason for it not to be straight up 5A, the feat itself is literally Low 5B but calced with atomization in mind
Atomization is also used for our recalc, but it also takes into account inverse square law.

Then it being Low 5B is immediately invalid. Thus Possibly Low 5B or solidly Low 5B is debunked unless the calc itself is wrong.

That's not remotely an excuse to disregard its feats. By that logic that's like saying Broly just kills everyone, and we shouldn't take anything he does in terms of actual feats into account, despite him having some very blatant feats in his movie.

Theglassman12 said:
That's not remotely an excuse to disregard its feats. By that logic that's like saying Broly just kills everyone, and we shouldn't take anything he does in terms of actual feats into account, despite him having some very blatant feats in his movie.
wut

So how should we solve this? Is my suggested compromise solution fine, in lack of better options?

How so? Are they classified as such within BlazBlue itself?

I was only saying since isn't the general definition of homunculus artificial human?

And also I made my comparision of the Bleast Beast to the kyuubi since at the beginning of Naruto it didn't have any specific feats, just that "it'll destroy everything if comes out of Naruto period!" And the Black Beast is kinda the same in regards that it doesn't have anything specific on how powerful it is, just that "it'll destroy the world if Ragna doesn't keep the Azure Grimoire under control period!"

Just saying ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Again we never have any confirmation of any of the man made humans being called Homunculi.

Except we do have proof on how strong it is. Two instances of it destroying the planet. Writing the Black Beast's feats off as some mindless monster that kills everything is beyond asinine.

Theglassman12 is probably correct about avoiding the homunculi designation.

Also, should we go with a compromise or some other solution?

This is entirely based on what method you use for the calcing. It's been established quite well at this point that 5-A is the way to go.

Do you see any opposition to High 7-C at all throughout this entire thread? If not, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that yes that includes High 7-C and 9-A

Okay. Feel free to handle this then. However, make sure to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the pages if necessary, and to follow the Common Editing Mistakes instructions.

Got everything done with High 7-C and 5-A. All that's left is the 9-A stuff, but I'll leave that to Shiro since he's the most knowledgeable on Xblaze that I know of.

So I am late as hell to this and the changes have already been applied, but could no one think that maybe, just maybe the distance between the planet and the moon for Blazblue is diffrent?

We are actually going against the stated literal joules given for a feat? This is not flash light speed level statement. This is about a world were things can be exceedingly different to ours, things like the moon distance being closer leading to the result being lower is very possible. I really dont think that we should ignore a statement of the power a character has to push a fancalc above it.

But maybe that is just me.

Blazblue takes place on earth. They blatantly reference countries based off of real earth like Japan back in the Dark War, so it's safe to assume that Blazblue's moon and Earth distance is the same as how it is on Earth.

Yeah it does but the world in itself has changed quite a lot before then, with multiple timeline resets and other stuff. I just thinking that directly ignoring a statement of power to do an inverse square calc btw (imo one of the most inaccurate and inflated calcs) just does not feel right. Do we even know what the explosion would look like?

aside from it being not a normal explosion, and it having either atomization destruction or quantic destruction based off the statements, we don't have any onscreen showings of how it would look.

So you want to suggest the entire cosmology is radically different to the point of bending the universe to this one calculation

as opposed to just the authors not doing their math right

I mean that was one point but the other is we dont even know how the attack happened, we are using inverse squared law based on literally nothing. We have no visuals or description on how it works. And finally again inversely squared calcs imo can lead to inflation of results.

It is very specifically an omnidirectional blast with a specified level of damage that reaches to an object we have a known distance for. Every number is in place for it.

Okay. Are the rest of you fine with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back