• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blake vs. A Goddamn Hamster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
It isn't Overlord spam if the battles are actually getting finished, kek.

Since the first RWBY vs. Overlord thread was a bust, might as well do this. Battle takes place in the forest surrounding Re-Estize; while Blake his hunting a pack of Grimm, she enroaches on the Wise King of the Forest's territory, and engages in combat. Speed is equalized, this is pre-timeskip Blake.

Cat - 7 (Arrogant, Anton, Dragon, Cal, Wok, DMUA, Agnaa)

Rodent -

Incon -

Amity arena website blake belladonna
Hamsuke Databook

Someone put Jaune against Gazeff with the Kingdom treasures and it was called a stomp for obvious reasons.

Blake has more useful powers, necromancy is countered by duplication and enhanced senses "reduce" the effects of blindness. Also regen.

I just posted a match, let's finish this first.

Speaking of

V O T E

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo Boi i posted like 6 Dio matches in a row now its your tur
I've actually posted like 4 or 5 Overlord matches in the pase couple of days alone, lol

This is sort of derailing though.

One of these matched didn't worked since it was against Raziel not even by accidents I can score matches. Also with all my precious participation, you should comments in one of my thread Dargoo.

I agree Blake should take this, though.

Her enhanced senses due to being a Faunus should help alleviate the issue of Hamsuke casting blindness, and after that she has a solid AP advantage (Although it shouldn't be that high; Hamsuke scales above casual baselines to a large degree), much better skills, and her semblance.

Dargoo Faust said:
I agree Blake should take this, though.

Her enhanced senses due to being a Faunus should help alleviate the issue of Hamsuke casting blindness, and after that she has a solid AP advantage (Although it shouldn't be that high; Hamsuke scales above casual baselines to a large degree), much better skills, and her semblance.
WARNING!: BIAS ALERT ovo

Woah, is that an OP giving opinions on their own match

See you in court the rule violations report thread buddy

A motherforking Multi Solar System level Hamster

VSBW everybody

@Schnee @Weekly @Cal @Wok @DMUA

Can ya vote?

Cat - 2 (Arrogant, Anton)

Rat -

Hampster via mindhax since humans are animals and only hax matters ovo

I'll go catgirl fra

The cat eats the small fury animal for reasons above

Cat - 6 (Arrogant, Anton, Dragon, Cal, Wok, DMUA)

Rat -

One more, gents.

Cat - 7 (Arrogant, Anton, Dragon, Cal, Wok, DMUA, Agnaa)

Rat -

G R A C E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back