• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hamsuke (after training) > Hamsuke (before training in Nazarick) > Gazef > Brain > Gagaran > Zero >>> Zaryusu (0.22 tons)

Climb with Limit Break Mind and Rigrit's Ring becomes comparable to Zaryusu, and yet he stated even with both of them activated, he could not even "touch the bottoms of Brain's feet", with Hamsuke scaling fairly above Brain

from what I can see, Stain seems to scale to ~1.16 tons though, so even with the scaling chain, Hamsuke will at least be at a noticeable AP disadvantage

though that could also be me underestimating the scaling chain

that said, i wouldn't be surprised if Hamsuke was ~4 times stronger then Zaryusu, who is basically baseline 8-C, so that would make it more fair

Here's my argument from the last match:

FDrybob said:
This is really close. While Stain is more skilled and might have an advantage in speed and durability, Hamsuke can blind him and possibly charm him. Plus, her armored tail and necromancy can keep him at a safe distance. Hamsuke wins 6/10 times.
I think my argument still generally applies. Stain no longer has an advantage in speed since speed is equalized, and even though he likely has an advantage in AP, Hamsuke's armored tail is much more durable than she herself is, and her hands were able to block a head-on stab from Erya Uzruth's sword like it was nothing. Plus, as soon as Hamsuke blinds Stain, he loses any chance of winning.

i feel like the scaling chain for Hamsuke also makes Stain's AP advantage not nearly as bad as it could be

Hamsuke is also going to summon 2 Skeletal Dragons, which will definitely help her

overall, i think i'll vote Hamsuke

I would like to say Stain also scales a good amount higher than 1.6 tons being able to be barely hurt by the 1.6 attack and was casual against him. Also again one slice and the hamster is done and Stain also can stay at distance with throwing knives.

Also why is speed equalized ? Hamster is I'm assuming above baseline supersonic while Stain should scale higher than Mach 3.3

I just equalized cause the last match got nuked due to speed changes, I sorta just auto assumed stain now blitzed or something.

Though if I unequalize speed maybe I should put hamsuke in her high 8c key... :p

also, with the 2 Skeletal Dragons + Hamsuke using Blindness, I don't see Stain getting close enough, and if he did, he'd be blinded and attacked by 3 enemies

No baseline advatage is known for a blitz, its meant to be a case by case basis and we use logic. Id assume mach three would blitz an only somewhat above super sonic. I don't think hamsuke is much above said speed as even the top tiers of the verse current best speed feats are at max hypersonic...And hamsuke aint nearly that high a level.

The pen or the sword said:
No baseline advatage is assumed, but Id assume mach three would heavily blitz an only somewhat above super sonic. I don't think hamsuke is much above said speed as even the top tiers of the verse current best speed feats are at max hypersonic...And hamsuke aint nearly that high a level.
hypersonic isn't even an accepted speed for anyone in Overlord

no idea

googling creating vacuums through movement just gives me a lot of articles about actual vacuum cleaners

Back