• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blake Belladonna vs Erza Scarlet

Great Speed Advantage, illusions, dust ammo, range.

Don't see how Blake doesn't annihilate here

Methinks the only reason Erza beat Ruby and Weiss was because speed was equalized ovo

Maybe a rematch is in order...

WeeklyBattles wrote Maybe a rematch is in order...

Don't think you can really do that when they haven't been revised aside from speed :p

WeeklyBattles said:
Methinks the only reason Erza beat Ruby and Weiss was because speed was equalized ovo

Maybe a rematch is in order...

I mean the matches aren't really invalid but I'm all for Ruby vs Weiss 2.0 tbh.

They underwent a timeskip where they got notable stronger

Hell even before the timeskip they had the AP advantage

How the hell did Erza beat them...?

WeeklyBattles said:
They underwent a timeskip where they got notable stronger

Hell even before the timeskip they had the AP advantage

How the hell did Erza beat them...?
Cause armors

Kaltias said:
2x isn't a blitz
You can blitz someone when you are 2 faster without too much trouble, actually you can come close to blitz even at the same speed the only thing that changes is difficulty and with 2 speed it's not gonna be that hard. Sure not as easy with greater speed advanatge, but still not so hard.

Also, I thought Erza spam ended, but that was a mistake...

You can't blitz someone as fast as you. At best you can outmatch them quickly if you are a better fighter.

Are Mach 600 lightning timers blitzed by Mach 1200 lightning attacks?

Let's drop the blitz and go with this than.

This will be H2h combat and you tell me you can block hits by someone who is 2 faster most of the the time on(maybe) barely a meter of distance? Heck I bet you can't block every hit by another person your speed if you ever had a fight in your life. Erza will barely block any attack from bella while bella will dodge anything Erza uses with no effort. That what I say it's not fair, but since it ain't a stomp considering we don't talk about huge AP gap, do as you wish, but this ain't a really notable victory.

Since when does Blake go CQC anyway?

Legit she did this once against Roman and Range spammed almost every other fight.

Back