• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh… no. The webcomic version has nothing to do with the manga version.
I’m just saying the number of cells being sacrificed in the webcomic works as the total number being merged -1. So this would actually support Quangotjokes’s post about the number being sacrificed possibly excluding 1 from the total. But I’m still iffy about the total cell count for them overall.

I’m just saying the number of cells being sacrificed in the webcomic works as the total number being merged -1. So this would actually support Quangotjokes’s post about the number being sacrificed possibly excluding 1 from the total.
It’s not really support though. The webcomic and manga are separate, we can’t use one to support the other.

Hey I’m all out of ideas. Cause it’s either we keep arguing back and forth about which one works and have this drag on for days or use the webcomic as possible supporting evidence for the sacrifice of the merge always being total-1. I’m still personally for 54 trillion but now it seems like it’s actually possible for 66 trillion to be a thing as well if we base it off the webcomic.

Platinum Sperm is stated to be a merge of 54 trillion on multiple occasions, if the multiplier is accepted, that is the number we should use.

As for Golden, I don’t really care, but if we can’t agree on the cell count, we should probably just leave him out.
I agree with this.

Oh right also it was agreed in the discussion thread a while back that there should be two ends to Platinum Sperm since many A-Class heroes are also 8-B so we also need to make a high end using the 8-B calc

Platinum Sperm (Low End): 0.057390365368069 Tons (9-A) x 53,999,999,999,900 = 3.09907972987 Teratons (Low 6-B)

Platinum Sperm (High End): 34.98 Tons (8-B) x 53,999,999,999,900 = 1.88892 Petatons (6-A)

Basically Platinum Sperm would be

At least Low 6-B, likely 6-A (Has the combined power of 54 trillion Black Sperms within him. Even a single Black Sperm is stated to be capable of easily defeating an A-Class Hero)
Well if we use 54 trillion we can probably just use this.

I don't see why we should use the 34.98 tons value for this.

There's definitely not enough support for PS to be continental.

Yeah I feel like sticking with the lower end is better. It fits more in line with the scaling. Just Low 6-B is fine with me.

A-Class Heroes don't all have the same strength too.

I'm personally fine with just using the low end but last time everybody kept saying there should also be an 8-B end so I made an 8-B end as well.

Currently A-Class Heroes are

Amai Mask and the three disciples: Low 7-B

Stinger, Max, Snek, Philosopher, and other top 10 A-Class: 8-B

A bunch of other A-Class: 9-A

So just this one than right?

Platinum Sperm (Low End): 0.057390365368069 Tons (9-A) x 53,999,999,999,900 = 3.09907972987 Teratons (Low 6-B)

Also just saying the value of 0.0546 Tons on the blog is wrong. Probably an conversion error. 0.057390365368069 Tons is the correct conversion.

The value given in joules is 240121288.7

2.092e7 is the baseline 9-A value in joules

Divide them and you'll get 11.4780730736

Multiply that by the baseline value of 9-A (0.005 Tons) and you'll get 0.05739036536 Tons not 0.0546 Tons

Edit: Ahh you saw it.

So far 2 staff, and everyone else agree with the multiplier. I will wait for one more staff member's input before considering this accepted.

Btw do we talk about the scaling here as well once the multiplier is fully accepted? Or do we talk about the scaling on a separate thread?

Oof.

Pretty much everyone that scales to Platinum Sperm, (The Garou at the time plus Flashy Flash) should just be "Small Country level"

Guys like SC, EOW and MB don't get changes since they scale to a higher level of Low 6-B (They're all Low 6-B+). Thee ninja bros should get an At most Low 6-B (I'm aware of the amount of copium this would get but I don't care)

Welp same as before Garou and Flashy Flash scales to Platinum Sperm. Monster Form of Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame downscales for trading blows, blocking, and hurting Flashy Flash. I’d say we just downscale them to baseline Low 6-B (1 Teraton) since Platinum Sperm is only (3.1 Teratons). Or make them at most Low 6-B (3.1 Teratons).

Also since we are updating the ninjas might as well have this finally be implemented as well. Like seriously this has been accepted months ago but nobody edited their profiles with it.

The Human Form of Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame should be upgraded to Likely Low 7-B since they managed to do some damage to Brave Giant in the redraw while being in human form as well as tank Brave Giant’s Gigavolt Smash relatively unharmed. Also the lake vaporization in their durability section needs to be removed from their profile as it has been retconned due to the redraws.

I will agree with this for now. It seems to work fine with the overall scaling of the verse and surprisingly not contradictory. It also doesn't break any of the rules, so while the sheer absurdity of a 54 trillion x multiplier seems crazy (Think that's the biggest on the wiki?), I'm inclined to believe it.

Black Sperm: Varies, from At Least Small Building level (The power of Black Sperm depends on its cell count, with an individual clone having enough power to take down an A-Class Hero with ease.), up to At least City level (Able to tear off Genos' arm, a feat that even Gums' jaws could not accomplish, and larger mergers have severely injured Atomic Samurai. Psykos implied that Homeless Emperor and Black Sperm working together could defeat Tatsumaki, who she believed was on the level of Pre-Molt Elder Centipede at the time)

Platinum Sperm: At least Small Country level (Is a merger of 53,999,999,999,990 individual Black Sperm clones, who has enough power to take out an A-Class Hero.)

Garou: (Nothing changes other than added justifications) At least City level (Fought and defeated Bomb before growing in strength to match and ultimately defeat Awakening Breath Bang while asleep. After waking up, he one-shot Vomited Fuhrer Ugly), up to Small Country level+ (Clashed multiple times with Platinum Sperm until becoming powerful enough to one-shot him. Fought and harmed Sage Centipede by himself and alongside Fighting Spirit Metal Bat. Could damage Sage Centipede when Metal Bat couldn’t, and was stated to be vastly stronger than him).

Flashy Flash: Small Country level (Stated by Darkshine to be one of the heroes that would have easily defeated Half-Monster Garou before he even showed off his skills, which is confirmed later on when Flashy was able to fight with Platinum Sperm and Post-Darkshine Garou, whoy. Injured Platinum Sperm with his Flashy Fist), higher with Instakill (Was stated to be weakened due to losing his main weapon)

Hellfire Flame: At most Small Country level (Comparable to Gale Wind and damaged Flashy Flash while working in tandem with him. Was considered a potential candidate to be a Monster Association Executive)

Gale Wind: At most Small Country level (Could knock Flashy Flash back, block and parry his suppressed strikes and deal damage to him while working in tandem with Hellfire Flame. Was considered a potential candidate to be a Monster Association Executive)

Also for Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame’s Human Form

Gale Wind: Likely Low 7-B (Fought with Sonic with practically no effort, and later stated that his attacks were mere "skinship". Caused damage to Brave Giant)

Hellfire Flame: Likely Low 7-B (Comparable to Gale Wind. Fought against Sonic with almost no effort)

Durability for both: Low 7-B (Tanked Brave Giant’s Gigavolt Smash relatively unharmed)
I'm not sure if this should be added right now. This CRT is for the multiplier.

Well the ninjas are part of the revisions so might as well fix up the entire profile in one go since this revision is pretty small and short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back