• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know that...? That isn't answering my question. I'm trying to ask where are you getting this information from.

He plainly says that with Golden Sperm's 43 trillion. Why is this statement not mean Golden Sperm is 43 trillion? And why does the statement of his right arm of 12 trillion mean GS is a 12 trillion fusion. And what are standby cells? You haven't explain them yet.
Ah I see, the standby calls are the cells within another sperm.

I believe GS is a permanent merger from the 12 trillion cells statement for three reasons.

1. He doesn't replicate after losing the arm.

2. Golden sperm is a permanent merger so the fusion would have to be a single consciousness. So having 43 trillion additional cells within himself as "standby" is applicable.

3. A permanent merger can't unfuse. If Golden was a permanent merger of 43 trillion. There would only be one consciousness remaining. But 54 trillion consciousness merged. 54 trillion sperm consciousness Vanished into nothingness.

"11 trillion, 449 billion, 100 million, 712 thousands, 554. That is the current number of 'me' inside me."

To me this statement sounds like there are that many Black Sperms around.

"And with Golden Sperm's 43 trillion.. That's a total of 54 trillion."

To me this statement sounds like Golden Sperm has 43 trillion cells inside of him.

"My right arm of 12 trillion..."

To me this statement sounds like Golden Sperm's right arm has 12 trillion cells. Ignoring if those cells "died" or whatever. They are irrelevant.

I see you're talking about the 54 trillion consciousness thing. However that GS part is an assumption, isn't it? I don't see where the canon information is coming from. Who is to say there aren't 43 trillion consciousness inside of Golden Sperm? His 12 trillion statement really sounds like he meant his arm had 12 trillion, not that he was 12 trillion.

Note: I don't know what the answer is here. But GS is clearly stated to have 43 trillion cells. And that is what I mostly care about in this moment.

You aren’t listening to what I’m saying. Based on what you guys are thinking

Golden Sperm is a 12 trillion cell merge and has 43 trillion other cells on standby

Black Sperm on the other hand still has 11 trillion cells on standby as well

So based on what you just said this would mean

Golden Sperm (12 trillion) + Golden Sperm cell stock (43 trillion) + Black Sperm cell stock (11 trillion) = Platinum Sperm (66 trillion)

But that makes no sense since narratively they’ve been saying nonstop in series that Platinum Sperm has the power of 54 trillion Black Sperm and not 66 trillion like what you guys are suggesting.
I think I understand what Quan is saying. Before changing the OP, I will wait for more people to agree or disagree with what he is saying.

Golden Sperm (12 trillion fused into 1 consciousness) + Golden Sperm Cell Stock (43 Trillion cells/consciousnesses) + Black Sperm cell stock (11 trillion) = Platinum Sperm (54 Trillion)

"11 trillion, 449 billion, 100 million, 712 thousands, 554. That is the current number of 'me' inside me."

To me this statement sounds like there are that many Black Sperms around.

"And with Golden Sperm's 43 trillion.. That's a total of 54 trillion."

To me this statement sounds like Golden Sperm has 43 trillion cells inside of him.

"My right arm of 12 trillion..."

To me this statement sounds like Golden Sperm's right arm has 12 trillion cells. Ignoring if those cells "died" or whatever. They are irrelevant.

I see you're talking about the 54 trillion consciousness thing. However that GS part is an assumption, isn't it? I don't see where the canon information is coming from. Who is to say there aren't 43 trillion consciousness inside of Golden Sperm? His 12 trillion statement really sounds like he meant his arm had 12 trillion, not that he was 12 trillion.

Note: I don't know what the answer is here. But GS is clearly stated to have 43 trillion cells. And that is what I mostly care about in this moment.
Can't be, when cells permanently merge there's only 1 consciousness remaining and the rest vanish into Nothingness.

If Golden sperm was a 43 trillion merger he'd be 1 consciousness merging with 11 trillion more consciousness.

I think I understand what Quan is saying. Before changing the OP, I will wait for more people to agree or disagree with what he is saying.

Golden Sperm (12 trillion fused into 1 consciousness) + Golden Sperm Cell Stock (43 Trillion cells/consciousnesses) + Black Sperm cell stock (11 trillion) = Platinum Sperm (54 Trillion)
And like I said that would mean Platinum Sperm has the power of 54 trillion cells + Golden Sperm (12 trillion) which is 66 trillion cells and not 54 trillion. This makes absolutely no sense since in series they explicitly state Platinum Sperm has the power of 54 trillion Black Sperms not 66 trillion. So I vehemently disagree with this idea.

That would mean Platinum Sperm has the power of 54 trillion cells + Golden Sperm (12 trillion) which is 66 trillion cells and not 54 trillion. And this makes no sense since in series they explicitly state Platinum Sperm has the power of 54 trillion Black Sperms not 66 trillion.
This is also true, those cells not having a consciousness doesn't change the numbers. If Golden Sperm was 12 trillion merged into one, that means PS is 54 trillion merged + GS's 12 trillion which have no consciousness. Which means in total PS would have 66 trillion single Black Sperms fused into him and not 54 trillion.

So PS power is 66 trillion Black Sperms?

This is also true, those cells not having a consciousness doesn't change the numbers. If Golden Sperm was 12 trillion merged into one, that means PS is 54 trillion merged + GS's 12 trillion which have no consciousness. Which means in total PS would have 66 trillion single Black Sperms fused into him and not 54 trillion.

Yeah, I guess.

The manga literally had Homeless Emperor state Platinum Sperm is 54 trillion Black Sperm in one after hearing Black Sperm’s declaration. So no it’s made very clear that Platinum Sperm only has the power of 54 trillion Black Sperms and not 66 trillion Black Sperms. So this idea of Platinum Sperm being 66 trillion Black Sperms wouldn’t work no matter what.

Emperor was going off of what he heard them say tbh.

But we clearly see 54 trillion consciousness being merged into one.

You know what, I will just remove Golden Sperm. He has too many inconsistencies with him.

Yeah this is getting convoluted. I fully understand what is being said above on both sides.

GS was never directly stated to be 12 trillion as well. "My right arm of 12 trillion" Still only means his right arm had 12 trillion cells (Them having consciousness or not doesn't matter. They're still 12 trillion cells, just that they have no consciousness)

However they did stated 54 trillion of him are contending to be one. If Golden Sperm's 43 trillion were his merged amount, why are they saying 54 trillion of him are contending to be the one? He should be saying the 11 trillion amount of him are fighting for contending?

Getting rid of GS doesn't change the problem here. Since PS with Quangotjokes suggestion is 66 Trillion Black Sperms merged into one. GS being 12 trillion merged doesn't change the fact he is made of 12 trillion Black Sperms in that case. Which means 66 trillion is PS actual power.

Are we saying PS is 66 trillion single Black Sperms or 54 trillion single Black Sperms?

Great, I'm confused and lost again!

Listen if we go by what you said then there would be 53,999,999,999,901 consciousness disappearing not 53,999,999,999,900 consciousness disappearing.
No basis for that, If GS is a merger of 43 trillion. Thej the number of consciousness merging would be about 12 trillion

Yeah this is getting convoluted. I fully understand what is being said above on both sides.

GS was never directly stated to be 12 trillion as well. "My right arm of 12 trillion" Still only means his right arm had 12 trillion cells (Them having consciousness or not doesn't matter. They're still 12 trillion cells, just that they have no consciousness)

However they did stated 54 trillion of him are contending to be one. If Golden Sperm's 43 trillion were his merged amount, why are they saying 54 trillion of him are contending to be the one? He should be saying the 11 trillion amount of him are fighting for contending?

Getting rid of GS doesn't change the problem here. Since PS with Quangotjokes suggestion is 66 Trillion Black Sperms merged into one. GS being 12 trillion merged doesn't change the fact he is made of 12 trillion Black Sperms in that case. Which means 66 trillion is PS actual power.

Are we saying PS is 66 trillion single Black Sperms or 54 trillion single Black Sperms?

Great, I'm confused and lost again!
GS will be removed from the OP.

GS will be removed from the OP.
Ignoring problems like that doesn't make them go away. GS does exist and that isn't going to change the fact.

I feel like removing him and not giving people a right to discuss him is very sketchy.

No basis for that, If GS is a merger of 43 trillion. Thej the number of consciousness merging would be about 12 trillion
You said it yourself the Platinum Sperm merge is 1 Golden Sperm consciousness (12 trillion merge) + 43 trillion cell stock consciousness + 11 trillion cell stock consciousness. That would add up to a total 54 trillion and 1 consciousness.

But what we see in the manga is this

54 trillion merge

100 cells running away

53,999,999,999,900 cells sacrificed to create a new being rather than 53,999,999,999,900 cells + 1 Golden Sperm like you are suggesting

So where is Golden Sperm’s consciousness in all this? And the answer is there is no such thing as that. There is only 53,999,999,999,900 consciousness being sacrificed since that’s just how many are being merged.

GS does exist and that isn't going to change the fact.

I feel like removing him and not giving people a right to discuss him is very sketchy.

Once again is PS 66 trillion or 54 trillion? If he is 54 trillion that means GS is 43 trillion. If he is 66 trillion that means GS was 12 trillion. There is no getting around this.
This thread is for accepting the multiplier. We can make a CRT later to talk about GS.

You said it yourself the Platinum Sperm merge is 1 Golden Sperm consciousness (12 trillion merge) + 43 trillion cell stock consciousness + 11 trillion cell stock consciousness. That would add up to a total 54 trillion and 1 consciousness.

But what we see in the manga is this

54 trillion merge

100 cells running away

53,999,999,999,900 cells sacrificed to create a new being rather than 53,999,999,999,900 cells + 1 Golden Sperm like you are suggesting

So where is Golden Sperm’s consciousness in all this? And the answer is there is no such thing as that.
Yes, and what you're forgetting is they're not merging just 54 trillion. They're fusing 54 trillion on top of the already established Golden sperm body that we see there.

I have no idea if the multiplier is acceptable. Seems kind of sketchy to me, since fiction is weird and doesn't always follow logic.

But I guess it sounds alright? Basically seems fine, unless someone has evidence against it.

Yes, and what you're forgetting is they're not merging just 54 trillion. They're fusing 54 trillion on top of the already established Golden sperm body that we see there.
Yeah and like I said if that’s the case Black Sperm would’ve said 53,999,999,999,901 or 65,999,999,999,900 of him are disappearing into nothingness. But instead he only said 53,999,999,999,900 of him are disappearing into nothingness to form Platinum Sperm.

Oh right also it was agreed in the discussion thread a while back that there should be two ends to Platinum Sperm since many A-Class heroes are also 8-B so we also need to make a high end using the 8-B calc

Platinum Sperm (Low End): 0.057390365368069 Tons (9-A) x 53,999,999,999,900 = 3.09907972987 Teratons (Low 6-B)

Platinum Sperm (High End): 34.98 Tons (8-B) x 53,999,999,999,900 = 1.88892 Petatons (6-A)

Basically Platinum Sperm would be

At least Low 6-B, likely 6-A (Has the combined power of 54 trillion Black Sperms within him. Even a single Black Sperm is stated to be capable of easily defeating an A-Class Hero)

Yeah and like I said if that’s the case Black Sperm would’ve said 53,999,999,999,901 or 65,999,999,999,900 of him are disappearing into nothingness. But instead he only said 53,999,999,999,900 of him are disappearing into nothingness to form Platinum Sperm.
It would not have said 65 trillion were disappearing because GS is only 1 consciousness. The 54 trillion comes from within Golden sperm.

This argument only works if GS can unfuse. The manga states he can't.

So the Viz translation refers to the scene as BS having potential selves of 11 trillion and GS has 43 trillion of them.

It would not have said 65 trillion were disappearing because GS is only 1 consciousness. The 54 trillion comes from within Golden sperm.

This argument only works if GS can unfuse. The manga states he can't.
Actually after checking the webcomic I think you might be right. In the webcomic among the 10 trillion cells being fused to create Golden Sperm, it says 9,999,999,999,999 cells were being sacrificed to make 1 new being. So in the manga it would also be the 53,999,999,999,900 being sacrificed + 1 other as the base.

Sigh you know we should’ve just gone and checked the webcomic from the start. That way we wouldn’t have needed to go through all this consciousness talk. So Platinum Sperm should be

Golden Sperm (Low End): 0.057390365368069 Tons (9-A) x 12,000,000,000,000 = 688.684384417 Gigatons (High 6-C+)

Golden Sperm (High End): 34.98 Tons (8-B) x 12,000,000,000,000 = 419.76 Teratons (High 6-B)

Platinum Sperm (Low End): 0.057390365368069 Tons (9-A) x 65,999,999,999,900 = 3.78776411429 Teratons (Low 6-B)

Platinum Sperm (High End): 34.98 Tons (8-B) x 65,999,999,999,900 = 2.30868 Petatons (6-A)

Still it feels weird for them to say just 54 trillion if it’s actually a 66 trillion merge. So I’m still kind of iffy about Golden Sperm’s actual cell count.

Isn't this Calc Stacking?
No, it's not. This is the definition of Calc Stacking according to the Wiki.
Calc stacking refers to the practice of using results from one calculation in order to calculate other feats.
We are not calculating anything. We are using a multiplier based on a reliable statement that references a group of people who scale to a calc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back