• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have finally come around to make this CRT. Let's dive into it.

Black Sperm fuses all of his cells into Platinum Sperm in the One-Punch Man manga.

According to Homeless Emperor, an individual Black Sperm Clone has enough power to take out an A-Class Hero with ease, and that with 54 trillion of beings with that power fused (referring to Platinum Sperm), it's power would be unimaginable. This statement means that Platinum Sperm and actually does have the power of each individual clone inside of him, which also means that since we are given the number of Black Sperm cells that make him up, we can find how powerful he is.

A-Class Heroes currently scale to this calc of 0.0574 tons.

Platinum Sperm = 53,999,999,999,900 Black Sperm Clones.

0.0574 tons x 53,999,999,999,900 = 3.1 Teratons, or Low 6-B

THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD IS TO GET THE MULTIPLIER ACCEPTED. SCALING WILL COME AFTER IN A DIFFERENT CRT. TRY NOT TO DERAIL.

Last edited:
Golden Sperm should not scale to the multiplier. Platinum Sperm was the only one that was explicitly stated to be a fusion with the power of 54 trillion Black Sperms in one. Golden Sperm doesn’t have that statement and it’s implied that he isn’t even a permanent fusion so his boost is different from Platinum Sperm. Not to mention it’s implied that Golden Sperm’s original cell count is 55 trillion which is even her than Platinum Sperm’s 54 trillion. Reposting info from one of my old post
Also the overall number of Black Sperms should be like this

Black Sperm Pre-MA Arc original cell count: Probably roughly around 55.5 trillion cells

Black Sperm Chapter 150 cell count: 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 cells

Golden Sperm Chapter 150 cell count: 55 trillion cells

Golden Sperm Chapter 151: Loses 12 trillion cells. 1 trillion permanently died 11 trillion split back into Black Sperms

Black Sperm Chapter 152 cell count: 11 trillion 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 cells

Golden Sperm Chapter 152 cell count: 43 trillion cells

Platinum Sperm: 53 trillion 999 billion 999 million 999 thousand 900 cells

Black Sperms uncounted for: 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 cells

Difference is Platinum Sperm is a permanent merge in comparison to Golden Sperm who seems to be able to split back to Black Sperms as his arm seems to have split back into 11 trillion more Black Sperms. So Platinum Sperm should be far more powerful despite having less cells.

Also I still have no clue where the other 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 Black Sperm cells went. I guess Murata forgot.

Golden Sperm should not scale to the multiplier. Platinum Sperm was the only one that was explicitly stated to be a fusion with the power of 54 trillion Black Sperms in one. Golden Sperm doesn’t have that statement and it’s implied that he isn’t even a permanent fusion so his boost is different from Platinum Sperm.
Why would Golden Sperm be any different than Platinum Sperm in the way the fusion work? They are both called "merges." 43 Trillion Black Sperm merged to form Golden Sperm, while Platinum Sperm was just called the "Ultimate Merge," meaning that they are both merges, just that Platinum Sperm is just more Black Sperms merged.

Not to mention it’s implied that Golden Sperm’s original cell count is 55 trillion and not 43 trillion
When is that ever implied?

Since Golden Sperm had his arm cut off, he implied he lost 12 trillion cells. Does that mean he lost their power as well? It wouldn't be a big difference, but that'd make GS 3 Teratons. Or does that statement not mean anything?

How do we know that a single cell Black Sperm was the one who dodge that attack? Since they all look visually identical?

Why would Golden Sperm be any different than Platinum Sperm in the way the fusion work? They are both called "merges." 43 Trillion Black Sperm merged to form Golden Sperm, while Platinum Sperm was just called the "Ultimate Merge," meaning that they are both merges, just that Platinum Sperm is just more Black Sperms merged.

When is that ever implied?
Read my post. The cells in Golden Sperm weren’t sacrificed like Platinum Sperm. So the way of fusing is clearly different. One is permanent one is not. It’s the permanent one that is explicitly stated to have a Black Sperm multiplier.

Dude did you not read what I posted

Black Sperm Pre-MA Arc original cell count: Probably roughly around 55.5 trillion cells

Black Sperm Chapter 150 cell count: 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 cells

Golden Sperm Chapter 150 cell count: 55 trillion cells

Golden Sperm Chapter 151: Loses 12 trillion cells. 1 trillion permanently died 11 trillion split back into Black Sperms

Black Sperm Chapter 152 cell count: 11 trillion 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 cells

Golden Sperm Chapter 152 cell count: 43 trillion cells

Platinum Sperm: 53 trillion 999 billion 999 million 999 thousand 900 cells

Black Sperms uncounted for: 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 cells

Difference is Platinum Sperm is a permanent merge in comparison to Golden Sperm who seems to be able to split back to Black Sperms as his arm seems to have split back into 11 trillion more Black Sperms. So Platinum Sperm should be far more powerful despite having 1 trillion less cells.

Also Black Sperm clearly said there were still 54 trillion of him fighting to be the sole consciousness so Golden Sperm’s merge didn’t sacrifice the other cells like Platinum Sperm’s fusion.

Last edited:
Where? In the manga, he's stated to have 43 Trillion. I linked it in the OP.
When he loses his arm he says his arm of 12 trillion. Golden is a 12 trillion merger, the 43 trillion come from the cells he had remaining within himself that were unused.

That's why when black sperms 11 trillion cells fuse with GS there's 54 trillion individual cells merging.

When he loses his arm he says his arm of 12 trillion. Golden is a 12 trillion merger, the 43 trillion come from the cells he had remaining within himself that were unused.

That's why when black sperms 11 trillion cells fuse with GS there's 54 trillion individual cells merging.
But Black Sperm was clearly shown to have gotten an extra 11 trillion cells after Golden Sperm got his right arm of 12 trillion cut off by Atomic Samurai w/ Sun Blade. So I’m pretty sure its implied that Golden Sperm’s original cell count was 55 trillion cells stacked on each other but not permanently merged like Platinum Sperm.

This makes sense to me. I will edit the OP.

But Black Sperm was clearly shown to have gotten an extra 11 trillion cells after Golden Sperm got his right arm of 12 trillion cut off by Atomic Samurai w/ Sun Blade. So I’m pretty sure its implied that Golden Sperm’s original cell count was 55 trillion cells stacked on each other but not permanently merged like Platinum Sperm.
That was just In a separate black sperm. All of the cells aren't in one single sperm. Golden sperm never grew a new arm.

Well that would open a whole new can of worms. Cause than this would mean Platinum sperm is Golden Sperm (12 trillion Black Sperms) + 54 trillion Black Sperms rather than just 54 trillion Black Sperms since based on what you said they added 54 trillion more Black Sperms while using Golden Sperm as a base. But that’s clearly not what happened in series. They said Platinum Sperm is the power of 54 trillion not 66 trillion.

Well that would open a whole new can of worms. Cause than this would mean Platinum sperm is Golden Sperm (12 trillion Black Sperms) + 54 trillion Black Sperms rather than just 54 trillion Black Sperms since based on what you said they added 54 trillion more Black Sperms while using Golden Sperm as a base. But that’s clearly not what happened in series. They said Platinum Sperm is the power of 54 trillion not 66 trillion.
Yeah that makes sense, it was 54 consciousness merging into one and Golden was already a single consciousness himself.

I have no idea what this means.

"My right arm of 12 trillion" sounds like he is saying his right arm had 12 trillion cells. "And with Golden Sperm 43 trillion.. That's a total of 54 trillion".

I'm not the smartest person around, so could you explain it simply so I can understand? What do you mean by unused 43 trillion? Like clearly I'm missing something since I'm the only one who is confused. So apologies if this sounds annoying.

But that makes no sense though. If that were the case they would’ve said Platinum Sperm is the power of 66 trillion Black Sperms combined and not 54 trillion Black Sperms. Not to mention there would’ve been 53,999,999,999,901 cells fighting for consciousness if you say Golden Sperm isn’t included among the other 53,999,999,999,900 cells.

So I still stand by what I said. Golden Sperm’s original cell count is 55 trillion. Atomic Samurai slicing his arm of 12 trillion off caused 1 trillion to die and the other 11 trillion to split back to Black Sperm. Thus this means Golden Sperm isn’t a permanent fusion like Platinum Sperm and should not have the same multiplier.

So I still stand by what I said. Golden Sperm’s original cell count is 55 trillion. Atomic Samurai slicing his arm of 12 trillion off caused 1 trillion to die and the other 11 trillion to split back to Black Sperm.
That is complete headcanon though. We didn't see the arm turn into 11 trillion BS clones. We did not see 1 trillion clones die from AS cutting GS. GS acts the same way as PS- they both can't separate. They are both called mergers. Your entire argument is based off of things that are not said or shown in the manga.

Unless you can show where it was stated that 1 trillion clones dying was stated, and where the arm turned into 11 trillion clones, this is not true.

And you think Platinum Sperm having the power of 66 trillion Black Sperms (Golden Sperm’s 12 trillion + 54 trillion Black Sperms) make more sense?

I have no idea what this means.

"My right arm of 12 trillion" sounds like he is saying his right arm had 12 trillion cells. "And with Golden Sperm 43 trillion.. That's a total of 54 trillion".

I'm not the smartest person around, so could you explain it simply so I can understand? What do you mean by unused 43 trillion? Like clearly I'm missing something since I'm the only one who is confused. So apologies if this sounds annoying.
So basically when merging they fused cells permanently into 1 being. Golden sperm is 12 trillion cells fused into one. 1 consciousness made from 12 trillion cells.

When black sperms says he has 43 trillion remaining he means that literally. 12 trillion cells fused previously and the 43 trillion were standby cells.

So when platinum sperm was formed the 54 trillion consciousness fused together. Golden sperm is a merger of 12 trillion but he's only one consciousness. Same as how platinum is only once consciousness later.

And you think Platinum Sperm having the power of 66 trillion Black Sperms (Golden Sperm’s 12 trillion + 54 trillion Black Sperms) make more sense?
So basically when merging they fused cells permanently into 1 being. Golden sperm is 12 trillion cells fused into one. 1 consciousness made from 12 trillion cells.

When black sperms says he has 43 trillion remaining he means that literally. 12 trillion cells fused previously and the 43 trillion were standby cells.

So when platinum sperm was formed the 54 trillion consciousness fused together. Golden sperm is a merger of 12 trillion but he's only one consciousness. Same as how platinum is only once consciousness later.
This^

sperm crt

anyway, if this gets accepted then probably flashy flash will get at least high 6-C+?
since he should be >> golden sperm as he stood his ground against PS before he got stomped when he went all out

also garou being 7-A, high 6-C+ and low 6-B and 6-A in the same key is based so i agree

You aren’t listening to what I’m saying. Based on what you guys are thinking

Golden Sperm is a 12 trillion cell merge and has 43 trillion other cells on standby

Black Sperm on the other hand still has 11 trillion cells on standby as well

So based on what you just said this would mean

Golden Sperm (12 trillion) + Golden Sperm cell stock (43 trillion) + Black Sperm cell stock (11 trillion) = Platinum Sperm (66 trillion)

But that makes no sense since narratively they’ve been saying nonstop in series that Platinum Sperm has the power of 54 trillion Black Sperm and not 66 trillion like what you guys are suggesting.

Where is it stated there are standby cells? What are standby cells anyway, can you post a scan that explains them?

Or are you saying there were 43 trillion Black Sperms left? Where did it say 12 trillions merged into one and 43 trillion were on standby?

Sorry if I'm being annoying, I'm trying to figure out where all of this is coming from.

I understand what you're getting, however I don't understand where you're getting this information from. "11 trillion, 449 billion, 100 million, 712 thousands, 554. That is the current number of 'me' inside me. And with Golden Sperm Sperm's 43 trillion.. That's a total of 54 trillion." Black Sperm is the former and Golden Sperm is the later.

"My right arm of 12 trillion..." From what I gather you're saying that this means he is a 12 trillion fusion. But why can't this statement mean his arm was 12 trillion cells? I must be super dumb right now, but I don't see why that means he is 100% without any shadow of a doubt 12 trillion and that the 43 trillion are these standby cells.

You aren’t listening to what I’m saying. Based on what you guys are thinking

Golden Sperm is a 12 trillion cell merge and has 43 trillion other cells on standby

Black Sperm on the other hand still has 11 trillion cells on standby as well

So based on what you just said this would mean

Golden Sperm (12 trillion) + Golden Sperm cell stock (43 trillion) + Black Sperm cell stock (11 trillion) = Platinum Sperm (66 trillion)

But that makes no sense since narratively they’ve been saying nonstop in series that Platinum Sperm has the power of 54 trillion Black Sperm and not 66 trillion like what you guys are suggesting.
We see the 54 trillion cells merging together. One would have to assume Golden sperm can unfuse for this argument to work.

Yeah I know that...? That isn't answering my question. I'm trying to ask where are you getting this information from.

He plainly says that with Golden Sperm's 43 trillion. Why is this statement not mean Golden Sperm is 43 trillion? And why does the statement of his right arm of 12 trillion mean he is 12 trillion. And what are standby cells. You haven't explain them yet.
I see what you are saying. I also see what Peter is saying. I think that saying that Golden Sperm is a 12 Trillion Merger doesn't make much sense and contradicts what the Manga says.

As for Peter, Golden Sperm is a Merger of 43 Trillion, and when he merged with the 12~ Trillion Black Sperm Clones, they turned into Platinum Sperm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back