• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Warrior King of Ultramar vs the Warrior King of Wakanda

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
Yes I am proud of that title.

Black Panther vs a Tactical Marine of the Ultramarines.

Tactical Marine has access to a Bolter, Bolt Pistol and Combat Knife. Both at 8-C, speed equalized.

Mehreen
Panthro

Blu: 1

Black: 0

No: 0

Lightning feat, so about 1.6 billion joules.

Dude, we're not talking about a single natural lightning bolt, we're talking about a sustained barrage of them that is completely shrugged off by the armor. Furthermore, it isn't described as heating the air so much as exploding right on top of their battle plate, so one or the other they are tanking at the very least the energy of a single lightning bolt.

A barrage doesn't matter, we don't make someone Tier 7 for tanking an 8-A blast for an extended period of time. Also I think the energy taking a certain path thing and energy losing to the ground thing might still apply. Not sure since I haven't saw the feat myself.

Anyway voting for now, Black Panther would have a slight AP advantage (0.52 vs 0.38 tons). Adeptus has some weapons, but Black Panther's vibranium laced Panther Habit should tank all of them. Adeptus has forcefield creation, but since it isn't listed in durability I assume it isn't anything super OP. Most of Adeptus's other powers/weaponry can be tanked by the Panther Habit, while Adeptus doesn't seem to have resistance against Black Panther's powers. Voting T'Challa.

The feat is linked on the durability section, and assuming it explodes directly on top of them is the easiest assumption to make.

Also, this was discussed before.

In light of wakanda forever coming out and namor shanking shuri through her black panther suit we may have to re think how effective the suit would be against the marines

Back