• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are there any good speed feats? I haven’t really found any in my playthrough, like they imbue stuff with electricity, not move as fast as lightning.
Yeah I've already said some attacks are stated to be lightning or use cloud to ground, the fights with the heavenly kings are also around Hypersonic + to MHS off sheer size and attack speed alone

What is the best budget GPU to run it ?
I have NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 G, and that's like near baseline
black-myth-wukong-pc-system-requirements-v0-920xoueux95d1.jpeg

My CPU is better tho 🙉, need an upgrade on my GPU fr

GeForce Experience also has made an update driver for the game which I think would help

Got around 58-65 pfs when quickly testing the benchmark thingy

Last edited:
I have a GTX 1650.

In the benchmark I achieved an average of 40 fps at minimum and 30 on average.

In the game's options there is an option to improve frames per second, I also used this and achieved an average of 40 fps with the maximum graphic quality that was allowed (Full HD)

Of course, at no point are you in combat or action in the benchmark, so it's just for you to see if you'll at least be able to test the game without your PC crashing.

It’s in his databook description.

And there’s also one more feat, The Destined One could shift the stars from their position after obtaining all of Wukong’s relics.
Do you have the scans for all of these statements

Yeah sure man.

Interesting. Unfortunately, this doesn't really give us anything useful for accurate scaling. These statements could mean anything.

Good job tho. We should really take a look at the lore. Every enemy and boss has their own lore entry. We are bound to get something useful out of them.

It seems that at the end of the game doing the true ending you fight those 4 giants from the beginning of the game, in a giant form.

Since everything moves quickly, it should give a good KE/GBE(?).

No hot and attractive female anime protagonist. 0/10

Interesting. Unfortunately, this doesn't really give us anything useful for accurate scaling. These statements could mean anything.
Shifting a stars course could only mean one thing. Though the Erlang would just mean that he’s so majestic that even a stars light is outshined by him.

Back