• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dodge an omnipresent and immeasurable attack by pure instinct, with the body's 5 senses being conceptually erased and having physical statistics of a normal person.

Dodge an omnipresent and immeasurable attack by pure instinct, with the body's 5 senses being conceptually erased and having physical statistics of a normal person.
I mean the bolded part while it's BS it can still be indexed, the non bolded part is complete nonsense and can't be indexed and will be disregarded.

mmm, Not bad... But you need the instinct and feelings put into it for it to make sense within the specific verse that can be felt from outside the verse 🐵👍

I don't fully remember what was in my mind, but it was something along the lines of dodging skillfully something impossible to dodge by doing something which also makes sense/can make sense in our real world 🙈

After reading a couple of cultivation novels, I can say that their english ain't english but it's something known as the demon tongue. It cause pain for anyone who try to understand it.
Not for me, I'm not anyone... I'm the monkey, I'll simply understand it through the intent that's put out 😎

but yee sometimes (most times) it's just better to focus on something else

Yeah the game from the looks of it may not be hitting tier 1 at least from what I've seen so far, featwise tho start of the game even the mooks have like 9-B+ to 9-A feats, the very start shit with Wukong fighting was easily high 7-C and Class G or T ofc it could be way higher due to lore stuff but atm where im at that's still the best shit I've seen or heard listening to lore and reading notes

Ask any of the people who rep Re:Zero and they'll say this is the average Tuesday for their mid-tiers.
with Re:Zero it's actual bs with no reasoning at all and is meant to have no reason at all. The novel is a joke of a verse in my view 😴 the anime better and it's not even close 😴🤚

Yeah the game from the looks of it may not be hitting tier 1 at least from what I've seen so far, featwise tho start of the game even the mooks have like 9-B+ to 9-A feats, the very start shit with Wukong fighting was easily high 7-C and Class G or T ofc it could be way higher due to lore stuff but atm where im at that's still the best shit I've seen or heard listening to lore and reading notes
What about the cosmology?

the very start shit with Wukong fighting was easily high 7-C and Class G or T
The beginning of the destined one I think would be around that (more low 7-C)... The intro of the game seems to be mountain lvl at minimum... Tho depends on sizing of the big giants and stuff

The beginning of the destined one I think would be around that (more low 7-C)... The intro of the game seems to be mountain lvl at minimum... Tho depends on sizing of the big giants and stuff
Depends on the size I end up getting for the Axe and Giants in the calc I'd imagine im at least getting 150m ~ 250m total for them the swinging of the Axe should be good, the mountain split too ofc, GPE of the giants, and the shockwave from their clash. All of that I'd imagine would be decent enough to be High 7-C but 7-A would have to come from statements unless you go by the actual visual showing and even then eh I'll have to see the farther I get because destroying a mountain really ain't 7-A just fragging it alone its moreso a 7-B feat so its all dependent on what we get visual wise.

I don't see any low 7-C feats atm for the destinted one so I'll have to see where that's coming from cause as of where im at in chapter 2 (im moving a bit slow) he's only around 8-C

What about the cosmology?
Can't say yet

Depends on the size I end up getting for the Axe and Giants in the calc I'd imagine im at least getting 150m ~ 250m total for them the swinging of the Axe should be good, the mountain split too ofc, GPE of the giants, and the shockwave from their clash. All of that I'd imagine would be decent enough to be High 7-C but 7-A would have to come from statements unless you go by the actual visual showing and even then eh I'll have to see the farther I get because destroying a mountain really ain't 7-A just fragging it alone its moreso a 7-B feat so its all dependent on what we get visual wise.
the biggest giant seem to be at least around 500m if not way higher, with him seemingly being stone... I would imagine, it would be very heavy also... Depending on the speed I can see it being mountain level when the Shockwave pushed him back

What about speed?
Still MHS+ tops for now maybe early game destined one is subsonic+ ~ supersonic+ scaling from electricity since those fodder enemies that shoot it don't have a lore statement calling it lighting unfortunately
the biggest giant seem to be at least around 500m if not way higher, with him seemingly being stone... I would imagine, it would be very heavy also... Depending on the speed I can see it being mountain level when the Shockwave pushed him back
We shall see when the numbers crunch but nah even with his size unless he was launched back at MHS~Rel speeds it still wouldn't get above maybe 7-B

We shall see when the numbers crunch but nah even with his size unless he was launched back at MHS~Rel speeds it still wouldn't get above maybe 7-B
🤔 mmm I'll see

Hopefully there's some who gets the game models and compares the sizes 🙈... The one wukong is fighting seems to be like 2 m at least in the intro

🤔 mmm I'll see

Hopefully there's some who gets the game models and compares the sizes 🙈... The one wukong is fighting seems to be like 2 m at least in the intro
That someone is me😭😭 I said I have the game and I'll do calcs, well model rips are out of the question tho

But I did highball the speed a bit to reach mountain level at their size but regardless it'd still be at least High Hypersonic needed to be 7-A otherwise tho them swinging their arms is like easilyngonna be maybe high 7-C as well

Yeah its one thing if the models themself get ripped and are floating around online somewhere I can download them for calcs but actually pulling them out of the games files and code is a whole different deal entirely let alone me trying to do so from PS5🗿

I'll just use good ole fashinoned px scaling since we have decent shots

Yeah its one thing if the models themself get ripped and are floating around online somewhere I can download them for calcs but actually pulling them out of the games files and code is a whole different deal entirely let alone me trying to do so from PS5🗿
😅
I could try... I might have the tools... But at the same time... The process will be hell 🙉 I'm not going through learning that, I'll stick to images 🙈

what I had in mind was getting the full size and weight of the big giant

He fell down around 90 degrees in a somewhat small timeframe = boom, at least mountain lvl 🐵

The swinging of the big mace from the other giant seem fast also

Last edited:
Some shots work... But it doesn't seem it would be that accurate with pixel scaling but it's better than nothing tho
Trust me 🫡
my main work on the wiki comes from doing games and if I can do large ass characters justice in those I can do it here too.

Just look at my FF, GR, or Avengers game Repitoire or anything else really

Trust me 🫡
my main work on the wiki comes from doing games and if I can do large ass characters justice in those I can do it here too.

Just look at my FF, GR, or Avengers game Repitoire or anything else really
Dalesean right now

monkey-cool.gif

Back