• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
whenever I play the game... I'm doing everything hard mode fr 😴, just getting myself stronger and going 1 by 1 not skipping anything 👁️

It means I have quicker instincts than you
🤔... No, too bad I have monkey instincts, it's not comparable 😴 my instincts are so sharp their able to find the truth and be given the best "choice"

those are things that actually happens in real life with me 🐵 it's cool, tho if you become pridefully in the slightest, the effects won't work and you can't expect that it will happen 🤔
orangutan_1f9a7.png

All this monkey talk only for him to get mid diffed by erlang at the start of the game💔🐶
Ahh yee. That was his name, forgot 😴

Bro is fodder, even he himself didn't believe he would win in a 1v1... Bro took advantage of wukong getting nerfed like a scaredy cat 🙀

I don't know how i feel about the 4-A stuff yet.

The Erlang description about "diming the stars" is definitely a figure of speech when you look at the context.

The other 2 statements seem more genuine. However, i still think they are a bit too vague. I would like more context if possible.

For starters, are the dragons supposed to be constellations in the most literal sense or just representations of them?

Last edited:
Back