• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can someone please check these black holes for me? I not asking for anyone to make a blog post, you can just comment it. I'm just curious as to how much energy they would put out.

(Black Holes at 2:50 and 5:50) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0XMCnsYwy6g

The character performing this feat can create black holes. And can transform into one while regenerating.

I'm pretty sure they are real black holes as:

1. The character can manipulate gravity

2. It sucks in everything around, and breaks it down subatomically

3. It even sucks in the main characters energy attacks when he fires at him

He also created a larger black hole while regenerating here:

(At 12:37) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bZGrvTCZ34U

Again, if nobody wants to do these, it's totally fine. And I'm not asking for anyone to post a blog about it either, just a quick calc in the comments is fine. I'm just curious as to how much energy they would produce.

Thanks for reading.

How tall is Cole?

Also mind if I approximate using his height or you want the yield more accurately with the exact radius?

Do you mind doing the larger one when he regenerates? You don't have to it's fine.

Thanks for the first one btw.

The others are kinda difficult because I can't understand where the event horizon begins exactly (Also i'm on phone).

I can explain you how to do it though

I'd do it myself. But I only have IPad. So I can't pixel scale images. I can ask someone else to take a look at it if you can't.

Thanks anyway, man.

Back