• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Hat VS Reed Richards

BH doesn't have much Reed hasn't seen before. Reed takes this mid-diff due to his way higher smarts, experience, and insane differences in a ranged approach. (Their range gap is massive)

The only reason I don't currently consider this a stomp is because Black Hat's AP with the Magisword is more than enough to one-shot Reed in an absolutely hilarious fashion.

He still gets beat up, though.

Does Reed resist reality warping?

Cause otherwise he snaps and turns him to ice cream

Black Hat has literally never done that, though.

He turned a normal ice cream cone into a monster, which is Life Manipulation if anything. (Albeit a really awful and morbid example of it) It's not like Calypso literally turning a guy into a clock.

Transmutation stransmutation

... Then again it isn't really transmutation is it

....why did I make Sephy vs Black Hat again

Because you have really bad judgment.

I mean, I could totally see Black Hat getting transmutation with his RW later on once the next Villainous media is out, but until then, we can't really say he has it.

Back