• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Hat tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crossovers

It's Not Canon

Doesn't really count

His High 5-A+ Magisword is his own thing he kinda pulled out for a gag, which doesn't interact with any other characters, though you could argue it also doesn't count, I dunno myself

I think that ours crossovers rules avoid us to scale to Anti-Pops.

In a almost unrelated topic, Black Hat should have Parasytic Immortality due what happended to Maldonado.

See, I do not remember the details, but with any Orientation Video there's was a page called "Podemos Bailar" where a secret agents posted some info. In one of them talks about Maldonado relating with a cult, then he goes mad and then he wears the black hat turning him into Black Hat.

Also, in what moment Dementia overthrowed Aku? That future weren't related to Aku's at all, iirc.

I personally disagree with this. Due to the crossover being canon itself. But if it wasn't canon then the magi sword wouldn't be counted due to it also being a crossover even. I believe he is 3-A at minimum. Due to this clip showing him to create the show https://youtu.be/lCtntKo0uzM If we were to say include the crossovers you could possibly say 1-A due to being stronger than Darksied. Look the crossover has nothing to prove that it isn't canon. What isn't canon and is confirmed to not be canon are the original shorts before CN that were deleted. Crossover scaling can still exist.

Further more the organization is introduced into the show via these crossover shorts and remain in canon for the rest of the show. Proving that this indeed canon and can be used for scaling

This is very, very, very wrong. As the Crossovers page clearly dictates, any and all interactions Black Hat has with the rest of the Cartoon Network cast would be considered a non-canon crossover, due to how nothing Black Hat ever has done for any character has ever been reflected in their appropriate shows. And as I've watched a few of these shorts, I can safely say that this is the case.

Also, using the argument of "there's nothing that says it isn't canon" is no excuse whatsoever. You must prove to us that there is proof that is can be used as canon. Otherwise, this whole thing can be thrown out.

Also, as for Black Hat having a Magisword, this is an exclusive weapon that is only shown in the possession of Black Hat and is never once shown in Mighty Magiswords, and as such, is allowed for him to use.

I think it actually appears in Magiswords, but people didn't use it.

Also, I think is considered necroposting, so maybe a new thread?

Starter Pack said:
This is very, very, very wrong. As the Crossovers page clearly dictates, any and all interactions Black Hat has with the rest of the Cartoon Network cast would be considered a non-canon crossover, due to how nothing Black Hat ever has done for any character has ever been reflected in their appropriate shows. And as I've watched a few of these shorts, I can safely say that this is the case.
Also, using the argument of "there's nothing that says it isn't canon" is no excuse whatsoever. You must prove to us that there is proof that is can be used as canon. Otherwise, this whole thing can be thrown out.
oh boy lets break this down. Showed you a clip that proved he could be on there teir. Done. so it would make sense.

Done again I covered that. I mentioned that the BH orginzation started in those shorts(at least if the official youtube page is correct). And continued in canon. So they are canon

yeah some people scale Darksied to 1-A and he has shown to be stronger so I put him there

Okay. Give me one example of Villainous being canon outside of itself. Just one, and it could maybe be considered canon. Just because the show purposefully uses characters from different shows for gags, doesn't mean he directly scales. Otherwise, we'd have a Super Smash Bros. situation.

And furthermore, using Darkseid as a red herring does not help your case here. It doesn't matter what the scaling is for Darkseid to the rest of the DC Comics universe. You're supposed to be proving how Black Hat being "stronger" than Anti-Pops is even canon.

hmmm that is good comeback. Well new franchise so not much. But he does have neferious crossover. That I consider to be canon for Neferoius but not for BH. I also disagree that they need to appear out of the canon. Just my opinion and not mentioned any where in the crossover board. Now what makes it not canon? I showed you a clip that at least shows he is likely near if not above AntiPops. So not against scaling. I showed the impact the crossovers impact over the series. So why is it not canon?

Hey just stating what I saw.

Seriously?

Dude.

That...is even less canon than the Anti-Pops thing.

That is not even a licensed animation from the same studio. That's clearly a fan animation, even proven by the description of the video.

It's like if I wanted to push this video as canon. Yes, it's made by the same person who created one of the characters. However, that does not mean that it was ever recognized by StudioMDHR as canon to Cuphead, so it's literally a non-factor.

Not exactly. Has comics and a video games so it has its own defined universe. It is not a game studio but has the creation of one. What you sent was a fan who didn't have any backing or well defined universe.

And didn't answer or disprove any other claim I made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back