• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Hat Abstract Existence and Omnipresence

RigelBR7

He/Him
Hello everyone guys!! I came to do a content review on the possible Abstract Existence and Omnipresence of Lord Black Hat!!

Let's start with a quote from the books, when it os mentioned:

“Then I had a vision… It was the terrible and ominous origin of chaos at the center of the universe… something that only exists in absolute darkness and the total destruction of order…”

Black Hat would be an entity that represents chaos and absolute darkness throughout Villainous, Black Hat would be an entity that represents chaos and absolute darkness throughout the Villainous universe, and it makes some sense, since Pops who was a being of pure goodness, cited as if "the evil of the entire universe was concentrated in him"

And him being an abstract entity makes perfect sense, since in one of the interviews about the book, the series creator, Alan Ituriel, confirms this! He confirms that Black Hat would be one of those "monstrous entities beyond comprehension" basically Lovecraftian cosmic entities beyond the human comprehension.

Scan:

Link of Interview of Books with Alan page:

Link of mention, where there is also Black Hat art:

One of the creators/writers mentions that Black Hat is Omnipresent, and that he appears, but no one knows, within the series.

Scan:

Link to the information I found. It's from an interview with the creators and screenwriters:

All this information and scans are canonical and valid, within the books, on the website Podemos Bailar and The ARGs and creators confirmations.

That's all,
folks. Is this acceptable to you?

Last edited:
Hello everyone guys!! I came to do a content review on the possible Abstract Existence and Omnipresence of Lord Black Hat!!

Let's start with a quote from the books, when it os mentioned:

“Then I had a vision… It was the terrible and ominous origin of chaos at the center of the universe… something that only exists in absolute darkness and the total destruction of order…”

Black Hat would be an entity that represents chaos and absolute darkness throughout Villainous, Black Hat would be an entity that represents chaos and absolute darkness throughout the Villainous universe, and it makes some sense, since Pops who was a being of pure goodness, cited as if "the evil of the entire universe was concentrated in him"

And him being an abstract entity makes perfect sense, since in one of the interviews about the book, the series creator, Alan Ituriel, confirms this! He confirms that Black Hat would be one of those "monstrous entities beyond comprehension" basically Lovecraftian cosmic entities beyond the human comprehension.

Scan:

One of the creators/writers mentions that Black Hat is Omnipresent, and that he appears, but no one knows, within the series.

Scan:

Link to the information I found. It's from an interview with the creators and screenwriters:

All this information and scans are canonical and valid, within the books, on the website Podemos Bailar and The ARGs and creators confirmations.

That's all,

I agree.

If the quote is about Black Hat, then I would regard him as having some ties to a cosmic force. However, there are standards for what the VS Battles Wiki identifies as "abstract existence". According to its page: "Embodying a concept is not enough to obtain this ability, an abstract needs feats or reliable statements proving that the concept they represent grants them Immortality/Regeneration or control over the abstraction." This means you don't only need to prove that Black Hat embodies a concept, but that he also has specific superpowers specifically because of that state of existence.

Scan:

It's fine for you to want to support your idea, but a character being stated to be "beyond comprehension" isn't enough evidence for anything like abstract existence without more information. Also, the first evidence you linked leads me to an error. "This site can’t provide a secure connection" "encr.pw sent an invalid response." "ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR" I can't access that evidence, but the other ones are better, and I even made this situation better for you by linking something highlighted so it can be clearer.

Scan:

In this quotation, the first evidence leads me to the same error from before, and the second one is a general news blog in which I'm not sure where to look for what you want to direct me to. You should present the evidence clearer.
That's all,
In conclusion, you should elaborate a bit more and phrase your proposal better, but I can realistically imagine the revision being useful after that. I don't know if Black Hat would end up being ranked as omnipresent though, since it might just be a similar ability like multilocation.

If the quote is about Black Hat, then I would regard him as having some ties to a cosmic force. However, there are standards for what the VS Battles Wiki identifies as "abstract existence". According to its page: "Embodying a concept is not enough to obtain this ability, an abstract needs feats or reliable statements proving that the concept they represent grants them Immortality/Regeneration or control over the abstraction." This means you don't only need to prove that Black Hat embodies a concept, but that he also has specific superpowers specifically because of that state of existence.

It's fine for you to want to support your idea, but a character being stated to be "beyond comprehension" isn't enough evidence for anything like abstract existence without more information. Also, the first evidence you linked leads me to an error. "This site can’t provide a secure connection" "encr.pw sent an invalid response." "ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR" I can't access that evidence, but the other ones are better, and I even made this situation better for you by linking something highlighted so it can be clearer.

In this quotation, the first evidence leads me to the same error from before, and the second one is a general news blog in which I'm not sure where to look for what you want to direct me to. You should present the evidence clearer.

In conclusion, you should elaborate a bit more and phrase your proposal better, but I can realistically imagine the revision being useful after that. I don't know if Black Hat would end up being ranked as omnipresent though, since it might just be a similar ability like multilocation.
Ok bro, thanks, I gonna elaborate a bit in another moment.

Back