• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Hat Upgrade

SPEED
Black Hot always says that they do these things to keep up with Black Hat, he wants to be at his level Black hat is superior to Black hot by a large margin, it is a weaker Black hat clone, its speed should be compared to Black hot.
image0-8-1-2.jpg
Black Hot Speed;
This feat was achieved in 05:42:12 minutes. This impact came at 05:43:28. 24 fps i.e. 1.5 seconds.
Distance Sol-Tierra: 149,597,870,000m.
Speed: 149597870000 / 1.5 = 99731913333.33m/ie
Mftl provides speed
HAX
Existence and evil,passive corruption stated as corroding the sea around the island
Crossover erased Aku from existence to punish him he can remember Aku after erasing all traces of his existence. He is not affected by changes in the past after the action he has committed. Flug cannot remember Aku afterwards. Type 1 causality and erasure from existence.
Being around Black Hat In causes people to turn into loyal slaves frenzy manipulation.)
•9:09 There is chaos manipulation in the meantime (described by Aldo Maldonado as "Reflecting the sun as a barrier of protection against the darkness itself, And order... and fear... KOAS")
Black Hat is clearly affected by the meteor shower coming towards him, he is sunbathing in the meteor shower.Black Hat is clearly unaffected by the meteor shower coming towards him, he is basking in the meteor shower.

Invulnerability is the power to be immune to conventional harm.

Characters with such powers may not be affected by normal attacks and will receive Invulnerability
Heard Demencia message outside orbit Adds enhanced senses
It is also stated that the puppet form is summoned by the puppet form acting as a container.possible avatar creation

RANGE
Black Hat ties in all over other crossover verses The boundaries of these crossover multiverses are unknown and Black Hat interacts on these multiverses This could open portals to multiverses Shouldn't range be multiverse level?

The speed feat was him throwing a gym into the sun, it does not scale to his speed at all, is just a incalculable strength feat

You should put the time stamps for the videos, especially when they are 20 minutes long

SPEED
Black Hot always says that they do these things to keep up with Black Hat, he wants to be at his level Black hat is superior to Black hot by a large margin, it is a weaker Black hat clone, its speed should be compared to Black hot.
image0-8-1-2.jpg
Black Hot Speed;
This feat was achieved in 05:42:12 minutes. This impact came at 05:43:28. 24 fps i.e. 1.5 seconds.
Mftl provides speed
Throwing a gym doesn't scale to normal speed

plus Black Hat already has a much better attack speed Feat in the Black Hat Magisword.
HAX
Existence and evil,passive corruption stated as corroding the sea around the island
Wait for the episode to come out.
Sure, fine I guess, I'm no expert though.
That's already on his profile.
I don't think this is sufficient for Chaos Manipulation.
Black Hat is clearly affected by the meteor shower coming towards him, he is sunbathing in the meteor shower.Black Hat is clearly unaffected by the meteor shower coming towards him, he is basking in the meteor shower.

No thats Black Hat having Low 2-C durability and Heat Resistance, also I can't find the specific comic.
Characters with such powers may not be affected by normal attacks and will receive Invulnerability
Not if said character can literally eat a timeline bust to the face and be fine.
Yes.
This sentence is Incoherent but Avatar Creation is fine.
RANGE
Black Hat ties in all over other crossover verses The boundaries of these crossover multiverses are unknown and Black Hat interacts on these multiverses This could open portals to multiverses Shouldn't range be multiverse level?
We don't know how he does this, could be Flug's tech for all we know.

Dude... Do you know how CRTs work? Do you know how a CRT is created? None of the videos here have a timestamp either, and some videos are more than 10 minutes long. You're forcing we to watch the whole video for one scene. Pls review the pages I will leave and learn how to create a Crt.
There are many more pages like this, but I'm leaving only a few, pls read them, find out what to do and how.
SPEED
image0-8-1-2.jpg
Black Hot Speed;
Mftl provides speed
First of all, you need to have it approved by a Calc staff, if a Calc staff does not approve it, no one can take it into consideration. And in addition, if I have to express my opinion about this, it just looks like Attack Speed. So there is no reason for Black Hat to scale up to this. To give an example from our wiki; Alien X will be the best example of this. Alien X is currently listed as having Attack Speed (Because it carries galactic mass throughout the infinite universe.). And he himself, after this feat, fights against the Galactic Gladiator on equal terms. But neither of them scales to this Feat. I hope I can explain.
No, we're not doing that. If any character Deletes another character from Existence, we don't give him Aca1 directly, you have to prove that Black Hat remembers Aku.

Black Hat currently has a Low 2-C Dura, so this is unnecessary.
Needs timestamp
Black Hat already has Multiverse range, so this is unnecessary.
I don't think this is sufficient for Chaos Manipulation
Fra
The episode needs to be published.

I'm sorry for the late reply
Throwing a gym doesn't scale to normal speed
The factor I gave covers this
Wait for the episode to come out
This sketch was shown anyway, this is a talent he showed

I don't think this is sufficient for Chaos Manipulation
Aldo Maldonado has already stated that he needs to meet this chaos manipulation
No thats Black Hat having Low 2-C durability and Heat Resistance, also I can't find the specific comic.
I don't understand how you deduced a low 2C durability from the argument I presented. The factors I mentioned are encountered.

We don't know how he does this, could be Flug's tech for all we know
Black Hat doesn't do this with Flug's technology

I don't know spanish so take it with a grain of salt

I agree with most of these, Existence Erasure makes sense and Black Hat should get Acausality due to stating it would be like Aku had never existed (meaning he still has knowledge of Aku, despite him being erased from existence)
"En el efecto a que merceria un castigo postumamente jefecito ese tonto sello su destino desde el momento en que envio al samurai al futuro pronto doctor se dara cuenta de que todo por lo aqui trabajo tanto tiempo se esfuma como si nunca hubieras."

Google translate: "In the effect that a posthumous punishment would merit little, that fool sealed his destiny from the moment he sent the samurai to the future, soon he will realize everything he worked for so long here disappears as if it had never existed"
Shown as Aku is erased from a photograph of him, Him, and Black Hat

I think Evil Existence should be applied as a Possibly ability since it hasn't been yet shown in the show (and things could change during development), but WoG would be enough to justify it possibly existing

also I can't find the specific comic.
It's this one

Idk about Chaos manipulation or Range

I'm sorry for the late reply
I don't really care, patience is a virtue.
The factor I gave covers this
That factor still doesn't matter, why would we put that feat on the profile when Black Hat himself has literally done better like thrice now?
This sketch was shown anyway, this is a talent he showed
Does not matter. Wait for the episode to come out. This is the end of my words on the matter.
Aldo Maldonado has already stated that he needs to meet this chaos manipulation
Which isn't sufficient proof for a frankly ridiculously hard power to get.
I don't understand how you deduced a low 2C durability from the argument I presented. The factors I mentioned are encountered.

Read. Understand. Black Hat caused Pompei's eruption for God's sake, he's literally done way, way better.
Black Hat doesn't do this with Flug's technology
How do you know? Plus, as said above, BH already has multiversal range.
Okay so yeah literally nothing.

Existence Erasure makes sense and Black Hat should get Acausality due to stating it would be like Aku had never existed (meaning he still has knowledge of Aku, despite him being erased from existence)
This still does not prove that he remembered her after "Deleting" Aku. But after the Samurai Jack Crossover (In another Crossover episode), if Aku was mentioned in a scene, then that would be reason enough for Aca1.
think Evil Existence should be applied as a Possibly ability since it hasn't been yet shown in the show (and things could change during development), but WoG would be enough to justify it possibly existing
There is no reason for this to be listed as "Possibly", because the episode has not been broadcast yet, and as you said, this is a scene that can be changed later. So this is a wrong thing.

There is no reason for this to be listed as "Possibly", because the episode has not been broadcast yet, and as you said, this is a scene that can be changed later. So this is a wrong thing.
It's Black Hat remembering and actively mentioning Aku as he is actively being erased from existence (shown in the photo), so it should count towards possibly an Acausality addition
I'm just sorta on the fence about what should be done with it

It's Black Hat remembering and actively mentioning Aku as he is actively being erased from existence (shown in the photo), so it should count towards possibly an Acausality addition
When Aku is "deleted", Black Hat talks about him, yes, because it takes about 5 seconds to delete, it's normal to mention Aku during these 5 seconds, because Aku is still there during that 5-second period. The main thing that matters here is whether Black Hat remembers him after Aku's deletion is over.

Not giving my two cents in till the CRT has been fixed. Here is the reason why the crossovers are canon
TL: DR basically the impacts show up across every medium they are in.

Edit: this has also made before the episode 2-6 came out with more showings

Not giving my two cents in till the CRT has been fixed. Here is the reason why the crossovers are canon
TL: DR basically the impacts show up across every medium they are in.

Edit: this has also made before the episode 2-6 came out with more showings
Yes, I know that, I can do something to debunk it in the future, but now is not the time. So you can enjoy this.

When Aku is "deleted", Black Hat talks about him, yes, because it takes about 5 seconds to delete, it's normal to mention Aku during these 5 seconds, because Aku is still there during that 5-second period. The main thing that matters here is whether Black Hat remembers him after Aku's deletion is over.
I think the Black Hat mentioning Aku being erased from time would lead to some form of causality awareness, but then again I might be wrong since I don't know Spanish

I think the Black Hat mentioning Aku being erased from time would lead to some form of causality awareness
AFTER Aku is deleted, you need to prove that Black Hat remembers him (it will be enough to mention Aku in another episode after the Samurai Jack crossover episode.)

I don't care too much for commenting on the CRT, but I was surprised to say that throwing an object at a certain speed doesn't scale to someone's speed... the speed and energy needed to be transferred into the object in question to give it that speed. It didn't magically obtain it by itself. So why wouldn't they scale to that speed? If anyone could fill me in, that'd be much appreciated.

Shown by the BHO organization as part of what a good plan looks like

English subtitled version found here (cannot time stamp though, 6:49)
Eh, that's enough
So why wouldn't they scale to that speed? If anyone could fill me in, that'd be much appreciated.
First of all, you need to have it approved by a Calc staff, if a Calc staff does not approve it, no one can take it into consideration. And in addition, if I have to express my opinion about this, it just looks like Attack Speed. So there is no reason for Black Hat to scale up to this. To give an example from our wiki; Alien X will be the best example of this. Alien X is currently listed as having Attack Speed (Because it carries galactic mass throughout the infinite universe.). And he himself, after this feat, fights against the Galactic Gladiator on equal terms. But neither of them scales to this Feat. I hope I can explain.

Alien X uses TK rather than striking. Do we currently use Boros enveloping Saitama with his aura when he kicked him to the moon as a justification for his speed?

Alien X uses TK rather than striking. Do we currently use Boros enveloping Saitama with his aura when he kicked him to the moon as a justification for his speed?
I'm not someone who knows about Saitama. The reason I gave Alien X as an example is for this Attack Speed that Black Hot has. Alien X is currently fighting on equal terms with Galactic Gladiator, which he fought equally, despite having Infinite Attack Speed. But still, both characters do not have Infinite Speed, they only have Mftl+ Speed. So, as you can see, there is no reason for Black Hat to scale up to this in the same way. Also, this Speed that Black Hot has is only Mftl. But Black Hat is currently Mftl+, so this Calc is unnecessary for now.

okay so about the boros kick:

1. The contention is the kick scaling to saitama’s launch speed, not boros’ combat speed scaling to his kick

2. We scale boros to his kick i’m pretty sure, as the speed section mentions it, i think is due to his aura “propulsing” him which allows him to kick saitama that hard, i’m not sure

okay so about the boros kick:

1. The contention is the kick scaling to saitama’s launch speed, not boros’ combat speed scaling to his kick

2. We scale boros to his kick i’m pretty sure, as the speed section mentions it, i think is due to his aura “propulsing” him which allows him to kick saitama that hard, i’m not sure
If it was Boros' aura propelling Saitama that fast and not the kick itself, I can understand. But if it were the kick itself, I believe it SHOULD scale to combat speed. Boros GAVE Saitama that speed with his kick. The speed didn't arise from out of nowhere

Back