• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover speed downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I don't know how you can say there is only 1 lol
Because you said "There is still like 4 anti feats for refraction/ reflection alone." When it's not the case

Yeah I'm going to get knowledgeable staff members on this thread since peolle are just agreeing with a downgrade while being disrespectful

I believe AernaSilver is making sense regarding the light speed stuff. I also think the OP seems reasonable.

I don't understand the agreement for the OP. So because a character can't react to a SoL attack that means his beam isn't SoL? Afaik, bullets are still supersonic even though humans can't react to them

@M3X hate to say this but **** off, seriously. You haven't brought anything in the debate so stop embarrassing yourself by saying that.

If you can't do a debate without treating someone as a kid, then I really wonder if you aren't one yourself.

@Asura I don't know in what way I proved their point but okay

I'll leave this thread since there isn't anything else to do

Their old speeds are FTL

But there will be a new crt for MFTL+ top tier scaling only to Julius himself because he is still currently the strongest

I did have a small problem with mftl gauche but it was only scaling to his reactions

only one or two people disagree and we have staff members by our side, can changes be made already?

USK said it will probably redo Nozel Calculation and I was wondering if there is anything other than that

Most people agreed that the calc they are scaled to right now is wrong based on evidence on top so they'll be downgraded back to what they were before which is FTL.

Thanks. So I'll be changing anyone that is MFTL to FTL and will be removing Gauche's attack speed since it isn't light speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back