• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: Minor Speed Upgrade

It was accepted. People were fine with it with the only “problem” being someone saying “this is bad, very bad” with no reasoning whatsoever. It’s fine as is.

It’s also something very clear-cut. I’m not really sure how you can argue against it without going against the fundamentals of Zora’s magic.
Guess you right

When did he stated he amped his rage? How you determine his rage level?
That doesn't really matter, and we like never, ever scale rage power like this. How angry he got is irrelevant, we don't go around labeling the Hulk and Broly with stuff like "when 70% enraged."

I agree 100% with Dragon, if something is already on the profile it's already considered as being accepted. If you have an issue with it make a CRT on it to remove it, otherwise I don't see the point in dragging out a CRT which is very straightforward.

It was accepted. People were fine with it with the only “problem” being someone saying “this is bad, very bad” with no reasoning whatsoever. It’s fine as is.

It’s also something very clear-cut. I’m not really sure how you can argue against it without going against the fundamentals of Zora’s magic.
No, no staff accepted that only you the one who bring it out.
That doesn't really matter, and we like never, ever scale rage power like this. How angry he got is irrelevant, we don't go around labeling the Hulk and Broly with stuff like "when 70% enraged."

I agree 100% with Dragon, if something is already on the profile it's already considered as being accepted. If you have an issue with it make a CRT on it to remove it, otherwise I don't see the point in dragging out a CRT which is very straightforward.
Yes it doesn't matter since we got another problem obout Zora reflection Scaling.

Your "problems" are, bluntly put, either headcanons or getting info wrong. Like the whole "make Zora's magic doubling case by case" thing is contradicted by what's in the manga itself (I even put said scan in the OP). If there was a time where, for example, speed wasn't doubled, it would've been noted as that's pretty important.

Your "problems" are, bluntly put, either headcanons or getting info wrong. Like the whole "make Zora's magic doubling case by case" thing is contradicted by what's in the manga itself (I even put said scan in the OP). If there was a time where, for example, speed wasn't doubled, it would've been noted as that's pretty important.
Because sometimes its stated only Force, on Mimmosa explanation she said Force and Speed. Lets back to the main problem.
Base Asta can casually deflected Raia Magic, even when its got doubled Asta still casually reflected its in his base form, the reason Asta can't handled all of its alone because the he got attacked on multiple direction, Raia Magic is slower than Asta, its get doubled still slower than Asta, same as Langris here Asta can deflected Langris attack in base meanwhile Langris already on his rage, and this is never got accepted on the first place.

Because sometimes its stated only Force, on Mimmosa explanation she said Force and Speed.
I already explained this in literally the last reply, please don't regurgitate already-explained things.
Base Asta can casually deflected Raia Magic, even when its got doubled Asta still casually reflected its in his base form, the reason Asta can't handled all of its alone because the he got attacked on multiple direction
We don't know that's the reason, and it's unlikely given that even when Langris first attacked Asta, it was keeping up with him
Raia Magic is slower than Asta, its get doubled still slower than Asta, same as Langris here Asta can deflected Langris attack in base meanwhile Langris already on his rage, and this is never got accepted on the first place.
Even if Langris was already in Rage Power, it seems like he can simply boost himself even further with it. Further supporting this is Langris saying "I can get even stronger than this."

So basically, whatever this Langris is, he's relative to Asta (1.38c), then he boosts himself even further (if he's in base, he goes Rage Mode; if he's already in Rage Mode, he just boosts himself even further) and jumps to 2x the speed (2.76c), which Black Asta scales to for blitzing this Langris.

I already explained this in literally the last reply, please don't regurgitate already-explained things.

We don't know that's the reason, and it's unlikely given that even when Langris first attacked Asta, it was keeping up with him

Even if Langris was already in Rage Power, it seems like he can simply boost himself even further with it. Further supporting this is Langris saying "I can get even stronger than this."

So basically, whatever this Langris is, he's relative to Asta (1.38c), then he boosts himself even further (if he's in base, he goes Rage Mode; if he's already in Rage Mode, he just boosts himself even further) and jumps to 2x the speed (2.76c), which Black Asta scales to for blitzing this Langris.
It doesn't matter anymore since i got another problem with it, on Asta 1.38c scaling.

Don't see the issue. It's the exact same principle, being that Asta reflected an attack from a 0.69c character whose speed was doubled by the trap

But if that's the case, then I think this should be fine to apply since everyone else to my knowledge agreed.

Back