• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: Minor Speed Upgrade

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Yep, another Black Clover CRT, I will establish myself as the VSBW Black Clover guy, this one being about the speed of a lot of characters. It's minor because it's a small buff, but it affects anyone that scales to Royal Knights Arc Black Asta onwards.

The first thing we should establish is that Zora's countertraps reflect spells at double their speed and power. The speed part is what we're interested in. So, now we have Langris' magic. It's able to keep up with Asta, who at this point is 1.38c. Zora uses a countertrap to send Langris' magic back at him some time into the fight, but then Langris' Rage Power kicks in and stops his own magic that was reflected at twice its original speed. This would make him 2x the 1.38c value, making him 2.76c.

In addition, Royal Knights Arc Black Asta scales to this because of this. And thus would begin a long scaling chain of characters scaling further and further above 2.76c.

I'd like to hear you guys' input on this.

I will establish myself as the VSBW Black Clover guy
DGZ913 Leading a verse? Welcome to the club

So I'm assuming the calcs have been accepted a while ago since they're already on the verse page, which is good.

This doesn't need any mass revisions, it just changes the justification inside of an already solid speed rating which scales to everybody, but it's not like a new tier where you need to add "FTL+" to everybody's ratings.

So this looks pretty simple. Unless there are some inconsistencies with the ratings and the portrayal in the series, then w/e it's fine.

I agree

This seems fine at a glance, but that panel doesn't really show Langris keeping up with the reflected blasts

EDIT: Wait, I didn't see that not all of the magic balls were the reflected ones, this is fine then

Will wait for more arguments, but to let things clear i am not found of stacking more than 1 multiplier on top of each other especially for speed

Will wait for more arguments, but to let things clear i am not found of stacking more than 1 multiplier on top of each other especially for speed
I can understand that but sometimes what's there has to take precedence over personal beliefs. I know that pain
Doesn't nozel have a 2c calc?
I made one, yeah. Hasn't been evaluated yet, though.

Wait, doesn't Asta can keep up with Langris with Rage Power in his base? This wouldn't inconsistent with it. Base Asta ~ Rage power Langris > Black Meteorite Asta, so if there any upgrade its Black Meteorite Asta and Who's scale.

Wait, doesn't Asta can keep up with Langris with Rage Power in his base? This wouldn't inconsistent with it. Base Asta ~ Rage power Langris > Black Meteorite Asta, so if there any upgrade its Black Meteorite Asta and Who's scale.
Langris rage power was amping him more and more him blocking his own attack at twice the speed proofs that

You forgot that he already in his Rage when he attacked Asta, Asta could blocked most of langris Attack, it's base Asta.
I will summarize , langris rage power works by taking mana from the elf in his soul the more angrier he gets,
While fighting finral he awakens a little of it which finral compares to the third eye with the evil eye activated
Them this rage boosted langris matches base asta in speed
After that asta tries to go black asta ,but langris tries to kill him attacking with spacial magic
Zora reflects with double the speed , which causes langris to get angrier (aka:stronger) , and match the speed , this is followed by klaus statement about how langris got stronger after getting a second rage amp,after that base asta does not fifht langris he just blitzes and one shots with black meteorite

You forgot that he already in his Rage when he attacked Asta, Asta could blocked most of langris Attack, it's base Asta.
So basically asta:rage langris
Second rage boost langris is twice as fast as base asta and his previous rage amp
And black meteorite can blitz that second rage boost langris

I will summarize , langris rage power works by taking mana from the elf in his soul the more angrier he gets,
While fighting finral he awakens a little of it which finral compares to the third eye with the evil eye activated
Them this rage boosted langris matches base asta in speed
After that asta tries to go black asta ,but langris tries to kill him attacking with spacial magic
Zora reflects with double the speed , which causes langris to get angrier (aka:stronger) , and match the speed , this is followed by klaus statement about how langris got stronger after getting a second rage amp,after that base asta does not fifht langris he just blitzes and one shots with black meteorite
When did he stated he amped his rage? How you determine his rage level?

When did he stated he amped his rage? How you determine his rage level?
You can now he got angrier from the black shades on his face after getting am power up

But honestly the rage thing is more for context, what really matters is that when his attack got reflected he got an amp , and matched the doubled speed of his pre amp attack

Doubtful, as when he blocked Zora's attack, he was stated to have increased his magic power by Klaus in that moment. So that implies that he tapped into his Rage Power in that moment.

Doubtful, as when he blocked Zora's attack, he was stated to have increased his magic power by Klaus in that moment. So that implies that he tapped into his Rage Power in that moment.
Zoro increased the power the size of that spatial ball more larger its stated to be twice of Original Force, regardless that Zora Trap Speel can double magic speed and force but it would be case by case because in langris case its only stated double its force not Included speed.

That is just wrong. It's an established fact that these countertraps reflect at twice the speed and power. There is no "case-by-case."

What i see they said it increase the force, on the Mimmosa explanation she said increace speed and force, so force and speed is two separate things, and on the screen that Zora reflected Langris Spatial attack looks bigger and stated to twice of force as the original attack.

• The FTL characters like Royal Knights Arc Asta are scaled 2x faster than the Relativistic+ characters for intercepting an attack 2x faster than those characters (1.38c)
Uhhh guys?
That’s from intercepting a doubled speed Elemental Quintet.
What i see they said it increase the force, on the Mimmosa explanation she said increace speed and force, so force and speed is two separate things, and on the screen that Zora reflected Langris Spatial attack looks bigger and stated to twice of force as the original attack.
Because they were more shocked that Langris stopped an attack 2x stronger than what he just fired off. Again, it’s both speed and power. That is directly given to us.

This was in place by the time I even joined the wiki so I can't help you there.

Okay, well the scans don't show it, but basically, Zora's traps can take an attack and send it back at double the power and speed. Raia and other elves fired off an attack, meaning it would be 0.69c based on what he scales to. Then, what Zora did was put it in a trap and send it toward Asta so he can reflect it back and Zora can use another trap to send that at the elves, effectively quadrupling it. That first part means that Asta intercepted an attack with double the speed of the 0.69c attack, making it 1.38c, or FTL.
Is this the reasons? But this never got accepted. Anyway first attack which is got reflected by Zora is not that fast, Asta Casually reflected it back with no effort in base, the original attack even move slower than Asta. Even if this got accepted why its scale to Royal Knight Asta?

Dragon, can you please change the CRT to zora trap magic scaling since this is what it has became, the asta 2× thing bwing accepted without a proper CRT is kinda weird and we need to let thing straight

Dragon, can you please change the CRT to zora trap magic scaling since this is what it has became, the asta 2× thing bwing accepted without a proper CRT is kinda weird and we need to let thing straight
It was accepted. People were fine with it with the only “problem” being someone saying “this is bad, very bad” with no reasoning whatsoever. It’s fine as is.

It’s also something very clear-cut. I’m not really sure how you can argue against it without going against the fundamentals of Zora’s magic.

Back