• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Mini CRT: Resistance to Life Absorption

Welcome to this quick and simple CRT, so I'm proposing that all devils should gain Resistance to Life Absorption due to the following reasons:

Lichita:
In this scan, it shows that Lichita has a body that steals all the life and magic from whatever is near her. But when Lichita is near Liebe she can't steal his life or magic due to him having no magic, and she implies due to Liebe being a devil she can't steal his life.

Lucifero:
So Lucifero takes over Liebe's body in order to find a way to manifest himself into the human world. In an attempt to save Liebe Lichita grabs a hold of Lucifero and absorbs his magic, but she didn't absorb his life. So this confirms Lichita's deduction, since she can absorb his magic but can't absorb his life.

So I believe this is enough proof to give all devils a resistance to Life Manipulation.

Resistance to Life Force Absorption (Devils are able to stay around Licita, despite her passively stealing the life of those around her)

Agree: @Epsilon_R @CloverDragon03 @Shyster @Milly_Rocking_Bandit @KingArthur561 @Stryker861 @BlackAstaSenpai @Arnoldstone18 @Excel616
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
That demon physiology honestly confused me, it made me wonder where tf did Luci and Zenon's resistances went? Smh. Anyway, "Kid's Playground" should have regeneration/healing negation because Luci tried to undo the damage caused by it but failed [1]

That demon physiology honestly confused me, it made me wonder where tf did Luci and Zenon's resistances went? Smh.
The resistances on their pages are the ones that they specifically have. However, devils as a whole share some resistances, which are shown on the Devil Physiology page
Anyway, "Kid's Playground" should have regeneration/healing negation because Luci tried to undo the damage caused by it but failed [1]
This isn't relevant to the thread

The resistances on their pages are the ones that they specifically have. However, devils as a whole share some resistances, which are shown on the Devil Physiology page.
I know.
I'm just wondering where their resistances to certain magic with their devil's hearts went.
This isn't relevant to the thread
I was thinking if OP could add it to their post.
I was planning to make a post about it, along with an 'Information Analysis' for Mereoleona, who can tell one's feelings or thoughts by looking at their mana.
Vut I'm too lazy to do it because it's too minor. Besides, no matter how unwank my post is, you all never gonna accept it anyway 💀

I know.
I'm just wondering where their resistances to certain magic with their devil's hearts went.
I think we just put all that stuff under Invulnerability, since that’s what the devil heart is: it’s impervious to all attacks outside of Arcane and Saint Stage magic

I assume you mean stuff like Zenon’s heart withstanding Langris’s EE, right?

This isn’t resistance to life manip, it’s resistance to life absorption

* Life Stealing/Instant Death: Some life manipulators are able to steal life energy or simply remove the life energy from an opponent's body to grievously harm or kill the target.

Idk, seems like Resistance to life manip to me

* Life Stealing/Instant Death: Some life manipulators are able to steal life energy or simply remove the life energy from an opponent's body to grievously harm or kill the target.

Idk, seems like Resistance to life manip to me
We see on the same page that there’s a bunch of life abilities rooted into other abilities

We gon say he resists an attack formed from life energy?

We gon say he resists an attack formed from life energy?
No because it doesn't mean it can resist other applications of it.

Like, there are characters who gain soul manip resistance bc they resist having their soul ripped out of their body. I don't think we give them something like resistance to Soul Telekinesis or something.

No because it doesn't mean it can resist other applications of it.

Like, there are characters who gain soul manip resistance bc they resist having their soul ripped out of their body. I don't think we give them something like resistance to Soul Telekinesis or something.
Yeah, very limited resistance means very limited resistance

If it’s only towards life absorption, note it as life absorption

Back