• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Licht's problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any change has been applied, but as I said, Option 3 can be applied now given it seems to be the accepted solution.

You were already told you couldn't use the multipliers that come from a guide that isn't even in Japanese and translated using Google Translate.

Being Japanese or not, it's still official translations so that's not really "language hopping".

Also I used several translate services other than Google Translate and each time, it was the same translation.

It's irrelevant if the translations are "official" or not, "official" translations done by people like Viz also has mistakes (I know Black Clover's does). Also, it is language hopping since you're hoping from Japanese to what appears to be German (could be wrong) to English.

Ionliosite said:
You were already told you couldn't use the multipliers that come from a guide that isn't even in Japanese and translated using Google Translate.

Uhh that was not stated.

It was said on the comments of the blog he linked.

Anyways, this is derailment, this CRT has been solved, the changes must be applied.

It is derailing since it has nothing to do with the subject of the CRT (aka, how to scale people to Demon Licht).

They would scale to whatever they scaled to before but with the fixed numbers. If you want to argue multipliers, make a new CRT for it.

We can't make new CRT, hence why I brought this here..

Btw, Multipliers were brought up in the OP so that's not derailment.

No 6-B anymore is all I know since everyone besides Asta, Yuno, Licht, Lumiere, Zagred, and maybe Yami lose the Low 6-B

Epsilon R said:
We can't make new CRT, hence why I brought this here..
The reason we can't make CRTs is because everything done on the forums since the 2nd of April will be lost on the move, so discussing it here will also mean it's lost they same way it would be lost on a new CRT.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
No 6-B anymore is all I know since everyone besides Asta, Yuno, Licht, Lumiere, Zagred, and maybe Yami lose the Low 6-B
There's also Patry and the Dark Triad

How do we apply the changes? I'm relatively new to the VS Battles wiki so I honestly am still very new to the workings of how editing works and all that jazz.

Ionliosite said:
They would scale to whatever they scaled to before but with the fixed numbers. If you want to argue multipliers, make a new CRT for it.
This thread isn't near it's max limit so it can still be used.

I also think it's smart not to make any new threads in the first place

I literally explained this above, in case you missed it.

Ionliosite said:
The reason we can't make CRTs is because everything done on the forums since the 2nd of April will be lost on the move, so discussing it here will also mean it's lost they same way it would be lost on a new CRT.
Anyway, I'll request for this thread to be closed since the subject has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back