• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Epsilon_R

He/Him
The purpose of this CRT is to adjust the ratings of the Low-Tier characters according to this calc

Using this calc will upgrade them from 9-B to 8-A

Profiles affected:

Asta/Yuno (Only if we decide to add a BoS key for them)

Leopold (For the same reasons)

Zora

However, I will take this opportunity to change the following characters to Unknown:

Finral/Secre/Vanessa (These characters have no attack spell to harm their opponent)

Henry/Mimosa (Raging Black Bull and Magic Cannon Flower respectively are their only attack spell)

This is a very short one that barely affects a handful of profiles so I don't think there's anything else I need to say

Last edited:
Asta at the beginning of the series. Zora should at least be that strong, given he easily defeated who I believe is the Purple Orca’s vice captain.

Quite a few characters could get beginning of series keys to be honest, like Magna, Luck, and Noelle.

4 agreements so far, 2 being staff members

If no one disagrees I shall apply the revisions

Last edited:
The changes have begun to be applied, so I'll suggest some who scale who haven't already been established:

Noelle: Her magic power greatly impressed both Magna and Heath (yes, she could use attacks, like when she shot a blast at Asta to launch him toward Lotus in the Dungeon Arc)
Luck: Comparable to Asta
Magna: Comparable to Asta (also Magna should have a second key for the Elves Invasion that's 7-A for harming Elf Luck [though he was overall weaker] but I don't know if this is the thread for that)

The changes were added. I don't think there is anything else to say so this thread can be closed

Last edited:
Back