• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion thread

Ohhhhh!!! Now I remember! I thoguht it was God of highschool! It was black clover lmao. I've been trying to remember these past few days but yeah he broke the fourth wall in the chapter he was in the capti as a magical squad captain.

He asked the audience if we could guess what character he was which is 4th wall breaking

Yeah it was easy to miss until I read it looking for feats the second time. It's a good thing when u read through mangas because u can find abilities that u wouldn't realize the first time

I just noticed that Fana has a 71.7 kilotons feat. Should Asta scale to that or stays a 19.6 kilotons?

I think you should add a justification for The Devil's speed and maybe some of his other stats, and the Unknown is misspelled. Besides that, everything else seems fine.

Mr.Cinos15 said:
I think you should add a justification for The Devil's speed and maybe some of his other stats, and the Unknown is misspelled. Besides that, everything else seems fine.
Thanks. I will change it later because I'm busy. You can change it if you want

Questions:

Should we make this the new image for the verse?
Black Clover Anime Visual

I'm currently making a blog for Charmy. Should I make a key apart for her new form: 7-C | Low 7-B

or

just put everything in one key: 7-C, Low 7-B with food magic/when angry

Bump

There's 2 Fana now (the elf and the human). Should they have separated keys or separated pages. Imo it should be separated pages

Also Charmy Pappitso now has a profile. If you think something is missing or shouldn't be here, you can change it.

Next: I thought of Zora but he's really hard to make so the next one is a surprise

Last thing: can someone make a scaling chain of Black Clover characters? (Strongest》Weakest)

Epsilon R said:
Bump

There's 2 Fana now (the elf and the human). Should they have separated keys or separated pages. Imo it should be separated pages

Yeah separate pages sounds like a great idea

Guy's I have a suggestion to make.

What if we give Asta two key's? One for Pre-Elf's Resurrection, and one for Post-Elf's Resurrection.

The Pre-Resurrection would be: 7-C, At least 7-C+ with Black Asta.

While Post-Resurrection would be: At least 7-C, Likely Low 7-B with Black Asta, higher with Black Divider.

And then we can separate the rest of his Stats and Abilities in only two key's.

What do you guy's think?

Also another question, is Asta's base form during Post-Resurrection stronger than his Pre-Resurrection base form, or is it as strong as his Pre-Resurrection Black Asta form?

Mr.Cinos15 said:
Also another question, is Asta's base form during Post-Resurrection stronger than his Pre-Resurrection base form, or is it as strong as his Pre-Resurrection Black Asta form?
Good question. If we have enough evidence, he should be stronger

However he 100% became faster and has better control of ki

Mr.Cinos15 said:
Guy's I have a suggestion to make.

What if we give Asta two key's? One for Pre-Elf's Resurrection, and one for Post-Elf's Resurrection.

The Pre-Resurrection would be: 7-C, At least 7-C+ with Black Asta.

While Post-Resurrection would be: At least 7-C, Likely Low 7-B with Black Asta, higher with Black Divider.

And then we can separate the rest of his Stats and Abilities in only two key's.

What do you guy's think?

I would like to give a huge thanks to BC animators for giving us great episodes since episode 80. Even though for some people, this is nothing compared to the most well animated series, they at least surpassed their limits (Yami) to respect this arc

Back