• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER CRT: EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. I may make a separate thread to address that instead of derailing this one.

So uhh just wanted to point out a bit on the translation of the statement

I’m pretty sure the statement is saying the breath of the Salamander can burn 1000 ri not that it’s heat has a range of 1000 ri. Like plugging the statement into DeepL translate gives this after fixing the grammar

The breath of the fire dragon burns a thousand ri and a swing of its claws dries up the oceans!

So uhh just wanted to point out a bit on the translation of the statement

I’m pretty sure the statement is saying the breath of the Salamander can burn 1000 ri not that it’s heat has a range of 1000 ri. Like plugging the statement into DeepL translate gives this after fixing the grammar

The breath of the fire dragon burns a thousand ri and a swing of its claws dries up the oceans!
We have another end for the calc involving the smallest ocean if necessary. It'll still be High 6-A

Damage sorry but why did you edit the OP of my thread to only include the disagreements?

I was more so thinking if the ocean vaporizing is considered an outlier or unusable due to it being flowery than maybe we could use this to upgrade Salamander’s forest burning calc since I don’t think that calc used 1000 ri/3927 km. Like it used a breath for its attack in the forest right? Or was it a fireball? It’s been a while so I don’t remember that well.

Edit: Nevermind ignore this comment it was a fireball not a fire breath.

Last edited:
We don't know what shape the fire takes when it does this. Like, if it was a sphere, that's 350 petatons, but it's not said to be spherical.

And now for the inevitable downgrade thread because anytime an upgrade thread like this happens, someone's gonna wanna try to bring it down out of spite

We'll be back. Just need a couple more calcs to go against the artificially high burden.
I am going to be real with you chief. BC calcs are what is artificially high, same with the accepted BC multipliers. What other verse on this wiki has such ridicilous multipliers accepted without any actual feats (yes feats, not statements up for vague interpretation). Stop this victim complex, this verse has gotten away with so much that I actually roll my eyes in disbelief.

I am going to be real with you chief. BC calcs are what is artificially high, same with the accepted BC multipliers. What other verse on this wiki has such ridicilous multipliers accepted without any actual feats (yes feats, not statements up for vague interpretation). Stop this victim complex, this verse has gotten away with so much that I actually roll my eyes in disbelief.
1. I was being sarcastic. We knew this likely wasn't going to pass, lol.
2. No.

If anything you're the one randomly coming in with this "I'm the one that's actually correct, you're all just wrong and somehow got away with it" mentality
It's out of love.

Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how many downgrades I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop logging into the forum? A verse big enough that it could be listed on the front page goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger of downgrades, Clover. I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets downgraded and you think that of me? No. I am the one who nerfs!

breaking-bad-i-am-the-one-who-knocks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back