• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER CRT: EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean ladros was stomping asta yet black asta just flied trough his Blast and one shotted
Not that far stretched
A difference of over 4.3 million times between his two forms isn't much of a stretch?

So, unless I'm mistaken....

In the Witches' Forest Arc, Asta in base form is going to be High 7-A+, and as Black Asta, he's going to be High 6-A....

That's quite a leap, no? Is that amount of power difference really noted in the series?

Around the time, Black Asta is depicted to one shot opponents base mode struggle with.

That's not the right attitude to take. Just because a couple of staff members disagree with something doesn't mean there is "no way it'll be accepted".
You kinda have to be realistic about it though... and in that sense, he's not wrong

Uhhh some problems might be With our current scaling then

Cuz we have peak sally 10 times above base asta yet weaker than the trio still
Actually, I don't think Base Asta scales directly to the calc. He does to Base Salamander. But he was clearly inferior to the full power of the spirit with the Third Eye activated.

Nuclear War would “Decimate Humanity”
Are nukes High 6-A now
Also using people living at the bottom of the ocean as an argument for them needing to vape the oceans is a terrible argument, simply vaping a few Kilometers around the area where the people are living would kill them
Anyways I disagree

Uhhh some problems might be With our current scaling then

Cuz we have peak sally 10 times above base asta yet weaker than the trio still
Sally's in her own little scaling bubble because no one scales directly to her iirc
Are nukes High 6-A now
Also using people living at the bottom of the ocean as an argument for them needing to vape the oceans is a terrible argument, simply vaping a few Kilometers around the area where the people are living would kill them
Anyways I disagree
Kinda dishonest given the Demon Licht thing is nowhere near the crux of the argument

Are nukes High 6-A now
Anyways I disagree
So your goal is to fallaciously compare two events

Are nukes High 6-A now
Anyways I disagree
Ah yes. Because countless nuclear warheads are comparable to a single blast. I also forgot about Atlantis, though I heard it's a great place to take the family, but thanks for reminding me.

Anyways, this isn't comparable to my point. The Ocean is a grand magic region that is amped by mana and makes it so not even captain-class fighters can't pass through without special spells. Demon Licht wasn't this tactical guru that was striking every metropolitan area with precision. It was implied to be a single blast that was going to get the job done.

Btw will The posisbility that licht destruction is beyond just the clover kingdom destruction be calced?

So, unless I'm mistaken....

In the Witches' Forest Arc, Asta in base form is going to be High 7-A+, and as Black Asta, he's going to be High 6-A....

That's quite a leap, no? Is that amount of power difference really noted in the series?
Vetto completely stomps everyone and he would be high 6-A, Asta only surviving via help, guts and having literally learned Kiato ability to reduce in coming damage

Noelle using his true power which is wizard king level (because her potential is this high) was able to damaged Vetto but she can´t control it at 100% at this point, the same power that can damage Salamander (albeit, a weakened one)

Patry completely stomps Asta and has a fair match with Yami, who would be or high 6-A or equal to Dorothy, up to debate

And the type of stomps is literally insta blitz and easy one shots, not death because Patry are light beams that penetrate your body or Vetto literally just playing around and causing dispair, while Fana is the only serious one and by that point, Asta can already match this level of power with antimagic

This powered-up Ladros one-shot Base Asta, and then Black Asta one-shot him in return, so clearly it's a massive jump

And like Arc said, Chopper intensifies
My main issue with the jump is how other characters in the next arcs will suddenly leap from High 7-A at most to High 6-A in the span of days/weeks between Pre-Timeskip arcs after the Witches' Forest and characters like Luck and Leopold will also need updated keys for other arcs otherwise they're jumping from 8-A to High 6-A

My main issue with the jump is how other characters in the next arcs will suddenly leap from High 7-A at most to High 6-A in the span of days/weeks between Pre-Timeskip arcs after the Witches' Forest and characters like Luck and Leopold will also need updated keys for other arcs otherwise they're jumping from 8-A to High 6-A
Incredulity is not a reasonable ground for disagreement. Also, the High 7-A feat was back in chapter 2 and was very casual

Don't remember off the top of my head. How come?

Well, I noted in the description of the calc you said this:

When looking at this feat, I realized that later on, this spell gets used again and the clouds extend beyond the horizon. We never see this in the chapter 2 version due to the limited scope of the shots we see of it (as it focused on the center that they gathered in, since the giant tree he spawns comes from there), but given that it's the exact same spell, it should be valid.

But if this feat of the spell being used again took place much later, then it's likely that the user of the spell has gotten stronger since the very beginning of the series, meaning just because the spell went to the horizon in its later usage doesn't mean it also went to the horizon in Chapter 2.

The fundamental properties of the spell did not change. In addition, the main part of the spell is not even the clouds, it is the tree that comes out of them. If anything, that would be what would change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back