• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: Another Profile Split

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
It is I, back again with a Black Clover CRT. This one doesn't involve any statistics, as you might have guessed from the title. Let's get right to the point: Yuno needs his profile split between Pre-Timeskip and Post-Timeskip. This dude has so many keys, and especially with all the "higher with Spirit Magic" present in each key, it looks very cluttered.

This shouldn't be controversial, but at this point, you never really know.

I agree, also somebody upgrade yuno to 6-B with star magic, like it is not incorrect and very straightgorward but i don't think this was talked about

I agree, also somebody upgrade yuno to 6-B with star magic, like it is not incorrect and very straightgorward but i don't think this was talked about
It's pretty clear-cut, but I have my own views about how the scaling should work. Personally, I believe Yuno should be 8.6 teratons in base with Star Magic because he's superior to Spirit of Euros (blasted holes in Zenon's body but is stated to be inferior to him), and then since Spirit Dive is Yuno's power + Bell's power and Bell's power is >= Yuno's power, Spirit Dive Yuno would be 17.2 teratons. So basically: "6-B, higher with Spirit Dive"

It's pretty clear-cut, but I have my own views about how the scaling should work. Personally, I believe Yuno should be 8.6 teratons in base with Star Magic because he's superior to Spirit of Euros (blasted holes in Zenon's body but is stated to be inferior to him), and then since Spirit Dive is Yuno's power + Bell's power and Bell's power is >= Yuno's power, Spirit Dive Yuno would be 17.2 teratons. So basically: "6-B, higher with Spirit Dive"
Yes, an casual star magic attack did morr damage to a stronger zenon than euros did so current base yuno is at least 8,6 while fatigued and since the spirits get stronger with the user and spirts dive is a +2 times increase he should be over 17,2
6-B, higher with spirit dive works

Can someone remove the star magic stuff at the end of pre-timeskip Yuno's profile? I can't do it on mobile

Back