• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clad Badasses: BRS vs Bayonetta

Maybe true. How ever don't forget when I said her power goes even beyond that the more the fight goes on...and knowing how powerful she is...It's doubtful any one hit kill move would work on her..I just thought to myself and discovered since she's in a plane of existence which is literally like fantasy...and could be called fantasy...that means fantasy>reality if fantasy is brought into reality...since it would defie reality in all forms/shapes/sizes/what have you...so in other words she's still unbeatable if its someone from the real plane of existence attacking her...Like literally the only person that can kill her is Mato since she's Mato's otherself...or have Mato be killed...that's another way to kill BRS...how ever BRS can just transport Mato in otherworld....and if you don't know....Mato's the only one who can enter Otherworld...Like at the end of the anime when she entered it and took the previous form of Insane Black Rock Shooter...So if Mato's in otherworld...no way in hell she getting killed...which means....No way in hell is BRS ever gonna die...so yeah it can be safely said BRS is the most OP character of all time...but defintely a loveable one...Considering BRS's big fan girling fandom.

Back