• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clad Badasses: BRS vs Bayonetta

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Yay this is fair now!

High 4C versions, speed Equalized, and I am going to BURN IN HELL for this, oh and Fight in Rodin's arena.

Bayonetta (Character): 2

BlackÔÿàRock Shooter (Composite): 1

I was deeply contemplating making this. But I saw Bayo's losses and I felt kinda bad. Oh well.

Gimme a sec or a few days to check what Bayo has.

Also what does Bayo's soul manip do? It looks like it's the only way she could harm BRS.

And which does she uses more, time stop or slow? BRS is immune to the former, so... Though right now I'd give it to BRS via spatial hax, reality warping, transmutation, danmaku and soul manip. Yes I know Bayo resists soul manip, but she doesn't seem to have ever resisted having her soul itself attacked.

It's a soul rip from Shuruba, a Katana she wields.

She does both of them on multiple occasions, but she resists time Stop and not full on Manipulation

Bayonetta should take this via more versatile hax to utilize and being resistant to half of BRS's hax, leaving BRS with less choices as opposed to bayonetta.

Neither her resistance to RW or Soul hax matters here, given how they work in different ways. Simple versatility isn't that much useful compared to effectiveness of hax.

Wait how does resistance to Time Stop help when Bayo has Time Manipulation?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Neither her resistance to RW or Soul hax matters here, given how they work in different ways. Simple versatility isn't that much useful compared to effectiveness of hax.
Her bazillion destroys enemies on a molecular level. I'm pretty sure she can harm BRS.

@Glass Non-Corporeality? Attacking molecules won't pass

@Gargoyle Bayo uses time stop, so it counters that. Some may argue that time slow is just a weaker time stop but I'm less sure about that.

Also what does Bayo's soul manip do? It looks like it's the only way she could harm BRS.

And which does she uses more, time stop or slow? BRS is immune to the former, so... Though right now I'd give it to BRS via spatial hax, reality warping, transmutation, danmaku and soul manip. Yes I know Bayo resists soul manip, but she doesn't seem to have ever resisted having her soul itself attacked.
Shuraba sucks out the opponents soul and absorbs it into the blade.

Its an even split, and yes shes resisted having her soul attacked, she literally resisted it being ripped out and consumed on two seperate occasions

@Glass Non-Corporeality? Attacking molecules won't pass

@Gargoyle Bayo uses time stop, so it counters that. Some may argue that time slow is just a weaker time stop but I'm less sure about that.
Bayonetta can damage non-corporeal beings with all of her weapons, literally every angel in the first sphere or higher are non corporeal

Bayo uses time stop, so it counters that. Some may argue that time slow is just a weaker time stop but I'm less sure about that.
Time Manipulation overrides time stop.

@Weekly

Have a break!

Have a Kit Kat!

Have a vote!

It's non-corporeality via being a soul. Is it the same with the angels? Also according to their profile, only the last key has Non-Corporeality.

I point to Link vs Goku Black.

Having resistance to Time Stop doesn't mean you can resist Time Manipulation

Doesn't matter regardless

It's non-corporeality via being a soul. Is it the same with the angels? Also according to their profile, only the last key has Non-Corporeality.
Yes, and it applies to any angel in the First Sphere or higher, did i add it incorrectly when i fixed up the profile?

Visibly so. And neither does Bayonetta have the ability to affect non-corporeal beings nor souls with all of their weapons on her profile.

Well either way, most of my points still stand. Danmaku spam, RW, Transmutation, and Spatial are all unresisted and would quite greatly put things in BRS' favor. Also AP advantage seems to be present, due to Bayo being High 4-C solely from scaling to a 4-C.

Can they hit Bayo when she's intangible and can they get through attack reflection, forcefields, invulnerability, and damage nullification? And its more like shes high 4-C for killing a high 4-C who is exponentially more powerful that high 4-Cs that are high 4-C scaling from regular 4-Cs

Don't list her hax like BRS is going to have to go through all of them just to land a hit in. These are mostly, if not all activated using her weapons or equipment. And most are temporary. That's like asking if Reinhard's opponents can all survive being conceptually erased because of the spear.

This isn't a bloodlusted fight. I really doubt she will spam all of her hax at once right from the start. Not more than BRS just dealing her off using Spatial Manip or Transmutation from the start.

Why would i list them if she wouldnt? Just because theyre temporary doesnt make them a non-factor. Its in character for her to use all of what i listed in combat.

My point isn't if it's in character for her to use them. My point is if it's in character for her to spam all of her hax right from the start, which you seem to imply. She has far more weapons than her specific hax weapons.

Also, BRS would likely have time manip to reset damage done to her if she's in a tight spot.

I wasnt saying she'd spam all of them though, i was just listing different ways she can avoid taking damage.

Which is nice and all but BRS doesn't need to have a counter to all of them in order to fight or even beat Bayo. Especially given that hardly any of them can truly protect her from BRS' higher hax.

BRS' mindset is a bit hard to point out so it's hard to see if she would use her hax right away, but I'm pretty sure that Anime BRS' mindset wouldn't mind at all abusing her hax.

All the things i listed cancel out danmaku, how does her spatial manipulation work, and from her page the Reality Warping and Transmutation dont seem combat applicable

Only if they're constantly up. And pretty sure that she couldn't set them up if she is in the middle of being pummeled by bullets if she were to be hit.

Not really explored but space is warped. Like, badly. It prevented another person from moving for example.

Reality Warping allowed people like BRS to turn a bunch of people up to their souls into objects. Mid-Combat mind you.

Seeing as she can bring them up at will i dont see why they wouldnt be, and that's not even factoring in her time slows. Bayo's forcefields can take a significant amount of punishment from Fortitudo before they even start to break, her invulnerability, attack reflection, and damage negation can no-sell damage from foes as powerful as Jubileus

I mean Bayo still has ways of attacking without needing to move

Hmm...that could be an issue...

BTW i added that power to Bayo's page

I know I might be a little late for this post...but I wanted to tell you all about Black Rock Shooter's TRUE strength. You know how in the wiki it says Otherworld is an alternate universe? WRONG. All of it! Otherworld is a whole PLANE OF EXISTENCE. Kind of like the after life except with no hell or heaven. you might as well consider it as both. Each otherself formed in there is formed in their own world...Which is about as big as a whole UNIVERSE...so every otherself can manipulate their own world..and can destroy it...making them universal...or a god if you will...How do I know all of this? well in the anime we see Black Rock Shooter destroy multiple worlds...which means she's Multiversal...and that's her BASE strength...and when going into her insane form...it is said she has the power to destroy the ENTIRE Otherworld...she has the ability to destroy an infinite plane of existence...which means....she has the ability to destroy the ENTIRE OMNIVERSE...if brought into the real plane of existence...and not just that...it doesn't end there...BRS is also shown to take on opponents stronger than her and win...that's because the longer the fight goes on...the more determined she gets...Which means she can be stronger than omniversal level....making her beyond class 0....so...no way in hell is Bayonetta beating her.

bayonetta is beyond tier 0 because she beat Aesir who destroyed universes thoudands of times larger than the universe so hes outerversal

Back