• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Adam Spoiler Thread

Black Adam has the same effect as Shazam's transformation whose lightning was accepted at MHS+ though

Last edited:
Also i'd image Adam might actually have reasoning to be stronger, since Billy got his powers from only Shazam who if i recall correctly was weakened or something, while Adam got his powers from his son who got them from Shazam and 6 other dudes who weren't dying

And also, But both Doctor Fate and Hawkman both reacting to BA's lightning could be worth calcing too

I saw it yesterday and yeap, badass movie

My only disappointment was Doctor Fate, yeah he looked cool, cool powers and even cooler actor, but he was nerfed af and WHY DID THEY KILL KENT ? I know Fate is Nabu and anyone can wear that he choses can use the Helmet but Kent is my favorite, it's tragic to discard Brosnan that fast

If u watch any Black Adam promotion it’s heavily implied that after superman, no one on earth is stopping him. Shouldn’t he just scale automatically to High 6-C and Relativistic+ since he’s above people that downscale from Steppenwolf

Nice mountain level Dwayne the rock Johnson now we need someone to calc his speed
Time he made everything look slow motion is not worth calcing, it gets to around supersonic, although when he flies from Middle East to China would be worth calcing, also when he saved amon from that bullet.

Back