• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bionicle: Takanuvas arsenal/powers and feats

Feats:

Faced makuta Teridax alone. (played a match of kohli)

Healpt Tahu to revive the golden-armor alonge with Greash and Tahu.

Traveld to 3 dimentions. Dimention 1: He learnd about wistom and kindness. Dimention 2: Fought in a civil-war. Dimention 3: He just got the power lance

arecenal:

2003: staff of light: Channeling his light powers, poweful enough to carve a montain in the shape of a pakari ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf7Oytroepk ) 04:30

Ussanui: A air vehicle.

2008: Power lance: The power lance has the power to channeling and amplifying his light power.

Midak skyblaster (standard): A range weapon that realeases a powerful sphear of light that can not just powerful agienst dark foes but can also damage ordinary objekts, it´s not stated what objekts it can damage but i assume it means it can greatly damage (or destroy) a wall with a single shout.

Light and shadow power: After a shadow-leath sucked half of the light power, that means he can channel light in his left arm and shadow in his right arm.

2010: He is equipt with twin light staffs he can channel light power.

Hologram: With the power of light he manages to create a hologram vertion of him self.

Note: 2010 was rushed so thears a lack of information about the hologram.

To know about the story of takua/takanuva visit this link.

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Takanuva (take your time ;)

Nova blast: a toas nova blast is them busrting out thier elemantal power but can´t use the elemant for a while, as a toa of light his nova blast is like a gigant flash-bang

The things here either aren't notable, or don't change his stats. His powers are already noted in his powers and abilities.

Promestein said:
The things here either aren't notable, or don't change his stats. His powers are already noted in his powers and abilities.
takanuvs profile will be edited by next sunday

My apologies, but your grammar does not seem to be good enough to be allowed to edit profiles.

Antvasima said:
My apologies, but your grammar does not seem to be good enough to be allowed to edit profiles.

i am sweadish. Thats why the grammer can be bad

edit: or someone else can edit takanuvas profile

I am also from Sweden. However, I do not have the energy to constantly fix badly written profiles.

Back