• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bionicle island size revision

Well

19003.9747487^3×((27136×1.37895+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 is 551593131.05 Tons, 551.59313105 Megatons, Mountain level+

Ah, much more minor change, then. That'd just be High 7-A for Teridax probably

even then, is there any reason Teridax would scale to the nova blast?

He fodderized the guy who did it, but that doesn't mean he can take their strongest attack. It's kinda the early dragon ball ordeal

Unless he just straight up takes it to the face by which case h

Icarax got hit by a Nova Blast at point-blank range and was fine.

Teridax fought him for hours without trying, and then instantly crushed him when he got bored.

well that'll about do it

now to put this onto a blog

Just gotta get this checked, and then I'll go ahead and update the relevant pages.

I think this conclude the thread sorry for the big headache DMUA.

Man this isn't even a fraction of the pain I suffer every day as a calcing boi

If you ever want to feel existential dread just read through my message wall

Oh! I just saw your wall. Wow just wow man. Anyway, thanks for your help and nice blog!

We can't upgrade them before the calc is checked

Eval'd and accepted.

Whoo! Now I can spend a couple hours of my late night / early morning meticulously going through the pages and perfecting them!

Back