• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bionicle 6B revisions

ShrekAnakin

He/Him
Okay, so I feel we may need to upgrade certain Bionicle characters to 6B, mostly given the Nova Blast, and the actual size of the island of Mata Nui, in which people did measurements of the island, and they measured it to come at around the size of Spain or Germany I think?

According to some sources I looked up online, the island should measure at around " The island measured 486 kilometers in length and 285 kilometers wide, located in the ocean surface of Aqua Magna."

Does that clock in at around the size of Germany or what not? I need some input.

I remember Kopaka was afraid of plunging Karda Nui into an ice age or something like that if he lost control of his power. Later, Greg Farsthey stated that a Toa of gravity will be able to destroy a planet with a Nova Blast at the cost of his own live and he also stated that if a Toa lose control of his/her power (Nova Blast), it would cause planetary devastation.

So, the true potential of destruction of a Nova Blast if a Toa lose control of his/her power is in fact Country level+ or even Multi-Continent level.

Also, Makuta Mutran was able to unleash a massive explosion of shadow in the book Shadow in the Sky.

Hmmm, Maybe even 5B. But Toa in base should maybe be at around 6C I feel, but Teridax should be a 6B.

This is exclusively to the full potential Nova Blast so another key for the Nova Blast could be good. I don't know for Teridax but i think his tier is fine the way it is presently.

But I hear that Makuta's can tank Nova blasts. I read through the old version of Teridax from 2016, and he was a country level via scaling, and because Miserex can tank Nova blasts.

Yeah Icarax can tank a normal Nova Blast which can destroy Metru Nui. We don't know if he can tank a full potential Nova Blast.

Yeah, and a normal Nova Blast I feel should be around 6B via the size of the island of Mata Nui.

Well, we know a normal Nova Blast can destroy an island of the size of Metru Nui or Karzahni but we don't know if it can destroy an island as big as Mata Nui.

Destroying Mata Nui is High 6-B. However, no one is capable of doing so with a single attack. Only the Bohrok, as a swarm, over time. We cannot upgrade them based just on hearsay; the Nova Blast we saw was 6-C, and we haven't seen any better. Just statements from Farshtey.

Karda Nui feat is cool, though. If you have the specific quotes, please share. Same with Mutran's attack! We could get them calced!

The statements of Greg F are supporting evidences of full potential Novu Blast. Kopaka statement and Mutran feat are from the book Shadow in the Sky.

I'm still uncertain. They're unsubstantiated. Except by Helryx's threatening to **** up the GSR

I'll look for them, though I think Kopaka's feat would only be Tier 7. We'd have to see.

"He might doom all of Karda Nui to a frozen eternity."

Might, part of mind manipulation meant to screw with him anyways.

Mutran's is not a notable feat. Just knocks everyone back.

I did find Pohatu attacking someone thousands of times in a matter of seconds, though.

Promestein said:
"He might doom all of Karda Nui to a frozen eternity."

Might, part of mind manipulation meant to screw with him anyways.

Mutran's is not a notable feat. Just knocks everyone back.

I did find Pohatu attacking someone thousands of times in a matter of seconds, though.
The Greg F statements confirm that a Nova Blast could be far more dangerous if a Toa lose control of his powers the Kopaka's statement is kind of a proof on what could happen if he lose the control.

It's not a Tier 6 statement though

I don't think Karda Nui's size is ever specified.

Yeah Karda Nui is a dome under the southern continent. We can add the kopaka statement and the mutran feat on their profiles. The pohatu feat is prety cool

Back