• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Binding of Undertale

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Sans vs Isaac

Speed equalized.

Base form Isaac.

ResizedSanseye
"heh heh heh heh heh... all right. well, here's a better question. do you wanna have a bad time? 'cause if you take another step forward... you are REALLY not going to like what happens next."

vs.
Isaac

By base form isaac does that mean isaac does have his equipment or not? Because Isaac can stop time with one item. Which any character that can stop time beats sans. Also Isaac is not the type of person to just tank hits.

Huesito88 said:
By base form isaac does that mean isaac does have his equipment or not? Because Isaac can stop time with one item. Which any character that can stop time beats sans. Also Isaac is not the type of person to just tank hits.
Basically Isaac only with the items listed in his first key.

This is a pretty close one, but i do say Isaac.

Isaac have been dealing with danmaku user (and has his own) while Sans only manage to avoid a single knife swing and they have practically the same stamina. Dunno about KR, but i'm pretty sure that most of the enemys in the game are undead beings and demons, so there's not much sins to exploit and his resurrection and status amplification would help a lot.

So Isaac with 6/10 diff.

N/e: You could make a second round putting isaac with every item and unequal speed.

Newendigo said:
This is a pretty close one, but i do say Isaac.

Isaac have been dealing with danmaku user (and has his own) while Sans only manage to avoid a single knife swing and they have practically the same stamina. Dunno about KR, but i'm pretty sure that most of the enemys in the game are undead beings and demons, so there's not much sins to exploit and his resurrection and status amplification would help a lot.

So Isaac with 6/10 diff.

N/e: You could make a second round putting isaac with every item and unequal speed.
Okay, a few points you forgot to bring up. 1. What about blue mode?

2. Sans actually has dealt with a danmaku user. He's implied to have fought and defeated base form flowey. Flowey:Don't let smiley-trashbag learn anything about you. He's caused me more than my fair share of resets.

3. Can Isaac resurrect if his soul is destroyed? If i recal correctly his revival animation involves hus soul re-entering his body so not sure if that would work if sans were to destroy it which is something he can do.

5.Sans can still kill a multiversal being in just a few seconds even without KR.

6. You probably didn't notice that I skipped number 4.

1: Ops, i forget blue mode and i guess that Isaac will have a painful day dealing it, that's why i said 6/10 diff. Is not that it will be easy for Isaac.

2: Isaac's danmaku is, at least better than Flowey. His love pellets are very slow and can easily dodged, he only manage to surround his enemy with his attack when they are off guard. Meanwhile Isaac shoots his tears directly but in waves which have large range.

3: I don't know really, but there's more ways that Isaac can resurrect himself, like the Judas's Shadow where's he can revive with nothing but his own shadow.

4: ┬┐┬┐Say what??.

5: So basically, Monster Kid can also kill a multiversal being just because his has better stas than Sans? You must be kidding...

Sans repeatedly damage Chara when she was possesing Frisk thanks to KR, remove that ability from Sans and he will deal normal damage like all the monsters, with the disadvantage of his stats.

Not to mention that Isaac can heal himself with soul hearts.

6: Yep, i notice that.

Newendigo said:
1: Ops, i forget blue mode and i guess that Isaac will have a painful day dealing it, that's why i said 6/10 diff. Is not that it will be easy for Isaac.

2: Isaac's danmaku is, at least better than Flowey. His love pellets are very slow and can easily dodged, he only manage to surround his enemy with his attack when they are off guard. Meanwhile Isaac shoots his tears directly but in waves which have large range.

3: I don't know really, but there's more ways that Isaac can resurrect himself, like the Judas's Shadow where's he can revive with nothing but his own shadow.

4: ┬┐┬┐Say what??.

5: So basically, Monster Kid can also kill a multiversal being just because his has better stas than Sans? You must be kidding...

Sans repeatedly damage Chara when she was possesing Frisk thanks to KR, remove that ability from Sans and he will deal normal damage like all the monsters, with the disadvantage of his stats.

Not to mention that Isaac can heal himself with soul hearts.

6: Yep, i notice that.
5. Actually no, sans gets around his low attack stat by constantly dealing damage on contact while other monsters attacks hit you once and then disappear. Death by a thousand cuts pretty much.

The constant damage I believe is caused by Karmic Retribution, I don't believe Sans' invincibility frames removal is a regular ability, I'm sure it's related to his KR ability though I may be wrong, I've only had 3 Bad times.

Udlmaster said:
The constant damage I believe is caused by Karmic Retribution, I don't believe Sans' invincibility frames removal is a regular ability, I'm sure it's related to his KR ability though I may be wrong, I've only had 3 Bad times.
Actually KR is just that purple poison effect on your health bar.

if isaac has access to all his items, he easilly wins, mama mega is an undodgeable attack that covers the entire map, no way that sans can dodge that, and if that somehow doen't work, isaac would still have an insane danmaku level with homing intangible piercing attacks and has multiple ways to come back to life, and if sans attacks isaac he would activate the black hearth effect, that deals damage to all enemy, and remember sans has 1 hp, one hit and he dies.

Overlord775 said:
if isaac has access to all his items, he easilly wins, mama mega is an undodgeable attack that covers the entire map, no way that sans can dodge that, and if that somehow doen't work, isaac would still have an insane danmaku level with homing intangible piercing attacks and has multiple ways to come back to life, and if sans attacks isaac he would activate the black hearth effect, that deals damage to all enemy, and remember sans has 1 hp, one hit and he dies.
Well he doesn't have all his equipment. Go to his page, scroll down to powers amd know that we are only using the powers in hus forst key. The ones listed before the line separating his other powers. That's what I meant by base Isaac in the op.

ok, then sans easilly wins, base isaac only way to attack are slow moving tears and has no way to beat the far superior danmaku of sans and his teletraportation

The Wright Way said:
Actually KR is just that purple poison effect on your health bar.
That doesn't means that he can still ignore invincibility frames without KR, there are monster which have 1 ATK and they do not deal 40 damage per second.

Back