• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill's 2-A Downgrade II: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, I suppose the changes to Bill's AP can look like this and the note added regarding the 2-A can look like this.

At least Universe level+ (Would remove the laws and restrictions of the universe. Time Baby also claimed that Bill could destroy the very fabric of existence if his rip into the dimension continued. The 3rd Journal written by Stanford Pines stated that Bill is a threat to the wider multiverse)

Also, add a note to his profile to curb the influx of future threads on why we don't accept 2-A Bill.

Note: Although Bill is stated to be a threat to the multiverse, which is also stated to be infinite, this is not enough to warrant a 2-A rating, as it doesn't at all indicate that Bill is able to destroy the entire multiverse. Bill being a threat to the wider multiverse simply means that he isn't a localized threat, as he has the ability to travel to other universes.

Personally, remove "remotely imply" and replace it with "at all indicate" and I think the note will be good from there.

Well, if this is concluded, should we have a staff member look over the note and allow the changes to be implented?

Okay. I will handle it. Tell me here when you are done.

Why exactly did such a controversial and torn downgrade go through without others in the discussion being notified? I still heavily disagree with this.

What do you mean "without others" ? There was blatant counter arguments made against the OP by multiple people and they were countered back, hence the downgrade being accepted.

Not our fault that a few didnt have a chance to bring anything new in after a long period of discussion. No offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back