• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BillCord - Chaos Incarnate (Bill vs Discord)

AE1 and NEP are for his Mindscape form
Discord has a lot of resistances and CM, also several of other hax on his profile that Bill does not resist
Power Absorption won’t work because Bill resists Powernull

Tbf, now that y'all mention it is IS a stomp. Discord just can't do anything against Bill before he'll eventually get overpowered and permanentely killed.

Going from "Discord stomps!" to trying to argue Discord has no wincons so it wont be added is... intresting to say the least 💀

Going from "Discord stomps!" to trying to argue Discord has no wincons so it wont be added is... intresting to say the least 💀
who said discord stomps in this thread
also you do that all the time whenever your character is getting stomped 🗿 🗿

Last edited:
You edited your comment to add insult -9999999999 Aura
hey man. if you feel insulted then come and report me.
sddefault.jpg

Shit, you know what I literally just realized? Unicorn hair would give Discord a fair amount of time where he's just immune to Bill's reality warping. He's part pony, and all. That's still funny to me lmao. With that, I think Discord would be given a fair amount of a better chance tbh

Hmmmmmmm, if I had to guess how the matchup would go: Discord would show up, be immune to all of Bill's hax (at least to start - Bill still couldn't overpower the power null for at least a few days of being made fun of), feel like he's untouchable and probably get carried away. He is more of a good guy, but also still an asshole when there aren't any consequences. There's a good chance that Discord either closes up the rift, or moves the fight to the Nightmare Realm since since it would feel like his home. Either scenario means Bill wouldn't be able to reform a physical body, no?

Eh, I'd give it to Discord like slightly more than Bill. If we go by canon personality then Discord wouldn't appreciate Bill's chaos, and try to stop him. He'd have fun along the way, though, it's up in the air really

Bill sustains the rift, you'd have to kill him first.

Why would it remove Bill's body lmfao?

Anyway, grace already ended and this should've been already added.
Oh, wait, I misread. But Discord moving the fight to the NR would mean that him destroying Bill's body wouldn't allow him to reform it.

Discord cannot interact with Bill's Mindscape form regardless of the dimension he takes him to, he'd need interaction with Type 3 NEP and Type 1 AE to do so. Plus he doesn't have Low 1-C range for dimensional travel so I don't think he TPing Bill to the Nightmare Realm would be in question unless he tries to use Bill's rift to. And if Discord's unicorn fur would inherit the same characteristics of the GF one, then I don't see Bill keeping cool and cold to see him resisting all of his attacks, he'd just burst in anger and negate those effects as all his abilities are layered during a rage state.

Guys Unicorn Hair doesnt do shit, its only an ingredient for a spell. Discord isnt Supergenius so he cannot replicte Ford.

Guys Unicorn Hair doesnt do shit, its only an ingredient for a spell. Discord isnt Supergenius so he cannot replicte Ford.
It just does, though? Like the book made it clear that any guy can just wrap stuff in unicorn hair and power null Bill to the point of making him dance like a monkey. The wizard that did it had 0 prior knowledge of Bill too. Even Ford puts lines of unicorn hair around Bill's statue to stop him without those other ingredients

Even Ford puts lines of unicorn hair around Bill's statue to stop him without those other ingredients
Ford literally says he needs many different ingredients and at the end says that Unicorn hair is also needed, unless you mean Ford (A supergenius, studied Bill for over 30 years) isnt reliable.

Edit: He put the other stuff off screen he says that

Even if that's the case, equalizing unicorns from any verse to GF one is just silly, especially given that Gravity Falls' Weirdness is a well defined power system that can't fall under such fallacious equalizations.

It's the equivalent of saying that Hellsing Vampires are weak towards JJBA's hamon because "LOL SUNLIGHT" (despite the fact that Hellsing Vampires unlike JJBA ones aren't weak to the Sun).

Anyway a wincon Discord has is Sealing also because of Bill having being sealed in the past, as he was banned from basically every country through usage of sorceries of different kinds, until Ford unintentionally reversed the spell that sealed Bill away from Gravity Falls.

Back