• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill vs. Dimentio

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Bill wins for transmutation snapping being faster than Dimentio's mindhax

>Dimentio mindhaxes with a snap

hmm

Also he has precog, which helps him pick what to lead with

Also also, Count Bleck was able to fire void 'projectiles' in his battle against Mario, Dimentio can likely do the same due to possessing the chaos heart. It's obviously not something he goes for much at all though, nor something that'll win him the match

GyroNutz said:
Also also, Count Bleck was able to fire void 'projectiles' in his battle against Mario, Dimentio can likely do the same due to possessing the chaos heart. It's obviously not something he goes for much at all though, nor something that'll win him the match
Gyro, SD doesn't lead with mindhax at all. That's normal Dimentio which funnily enough would stand a better chance in the fight hahaha

His mindset really hasn't changed all that much tbh. His precog could also potentially help

He did mindhax Mario before actually, in an alternate ending. He also used it on O' Chunks

Mario and Luigi had been chasing him through the worlds and were about to engage. It was a combat situation. He then clicked his fingers and mindhaxed both Mario and Luigi

The difference between Dimentio and Super Dimentio is that Super Dimentio is a brute while Dimentio himself is more of a magic user.

Also precog comes from the Dark Prognosticus which isnt perfect and he never used it as Super Dimentio

Never thought I'd see the day when I'd see someone describe Dimentio as a brute...

Anyway, yes Super Dimentio used melee against Mario, but his mindset + personality is still the same. Mindhax and magic shouldn't be out of character for him upon getting the Chaos Heart.

Lol @ Bill still being rated so high. Such poor reasonings for his levels. His "strength" is entirely relative if we base it around character statements, and his durability isn't even proven to scale. Bill is entirely self-destructive and paradoxical, so we can't take his cockiness as a veritable source. Hell, remember when he controlled Dipper's body? He actively wanted to feel pain.

I can see the connections of both character having the means of producing a gradual destruction of reality, except Dimentio was actively sustaining the Void even after death, while Bill's little rift was a mere side-effect of his presence. His madness mixed with the anomaly to cause a rip in reality that he made persistent due to his subconscious hax eroding time and space. Reality was being torn apart by a residual effect he didn't seem to have much control over. Time Baby was wprrued because it would've everntually ended everything, but Bill was too caught-up in his head and partying to heed his warnings. We have absolutely no proof that he would've survived and all the evidence to show that he DIDN'T have a plam for the future and that he wasn't aware of the mess he would cause, and even if he did survive, it's clearly more of a hax than destructive power. His premonition of the future he had when he became free had the universe in tact, mind you, so he wasn't aware of how self-destructive he'd be to his own plans for their universe from the start, and even after his death, the rift closed, but it was undoing his magic and hax, and again, the rift was already a gradual process. He isn't inherently that high. Dimention has a pass because he was certain he would have existed past the multiverses destruction, and the invincibility plus Dark P lends credemce to tbat, I believe. However, the heroes and the Oire Hearts power-up allowed them to breach the bounds of imvincibility and harm this multiversal maniac while he was able to harm them in return, thus legitamizing his AP. Bill doesn't exactly have such luxuries.

Even Axolotol said to "blame the arson" because he likely caused the complete disarray of his previous dimension through likely no fault of his own and due to his curse of slowly erroding his environments like a small ember blossoming into a fire when in a wooden environment.

And again, like I've said before, it's more of a passive hax than pure attack potency, and if his durability were that high, than he has some pretty good anti-feats for it, making him an entirely flip-floppy cjaracter in regards to what stats hold credemce. He already had little to work with, and in that iota of time, he did a LOT of unimpressive things.

But whatevs. With the stats given and powers attributed to these cjaracters, Bill likely would win based on yoir standings and criteria.

Bill has been stated to be a threat to the multiverse (even if destroying it one by one). Time Baby also stated that Bill would eventually destroy the fabric of reality (Low 2-C feat) and easily one-shot the TB later (at least a High 3-A feat) with power alone. I'm honestly getting tired of Bill downplayers.

The reasons for Bill being as strong as he is are honestly garbage, but I guess I'll settle that later.

Bill FRA unless I already voted

Maybe. I'll analyze said statements/feats later and make a CRT if I find them fallacious, but for now I'll just savor Low 2-C Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back