• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tfw even Azzy hates the argument that Bill doesn't use hax but people still claim it anyway.

I lined up every instance Bill uses hax against the times he didn't, even including PIS, and the former dwarfed the latter.

Hating something does not mean it is in the wrong, it's just because it doesn't fall in line with what you belive is the right choice.

Also, that's appealing to the authority or something like that, I don't really know about fallacies and all that stuff

It isn't falling apart, you're just being ignorant at this point. And the Shacktron was the only example he has led with a sanp conutless times throughout the show and it's clearly shown he favors going with it more than AP.

Fights Bill had: Time baby and Shacktron (I don't remember more), first thing he did was kill one of the with AP and crush the other one but one barrier protected it. It would be better if he snaped and used one of the hax people keep claiming he uses first thing like, I dunno, deconstruction to dismantle the shack and take everyone out? Or snap and put everyone inside to sleep? Or put them in a barrier, etc, etc.

The claim that Bill will use incapacitating hax is not founded by anything and the only hax he ever used (not in combat mind you) was transmutation which, then again, Dante resist.

It's CIS, and a lot of characters in fiction fall for it, like Dante and Reinhard. It is the way they are meant to behave, you can't change that.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Bill is baseline. How does Bill have the AP advantage?
At least Low 2-C, Bill's rating, is mostly reserved for characters way above the standard Low 2-C.

We count CIS, we don't count PIS. Also bet, we're using instances of the finale only then. In that case, Dante doesn't seal because he never used sealing in DMC5.

At least implies that the character could be higher but there isn't enough evidence to rate them above where they're at. The reason why Bill has it is because he was described as being a threat to the multiverse, but he doesn't have any concrete feats/statements that would put him above Low 2-C.

The real cal howard said:
Dante doesn't seal because he never used sealing in DMC5.
I already explained this. He didn't use sealing because he had no reason to. By the time he was actually capable of using sealing again and reaching Urizen, he was already powerful enough to completely stomp even the strongest characters in the entire franchise up until that point through AP alone.

The real cal howard said:
We count CIS, we don't count PIS. Also bet, we're using instances of the finale only then. In that case, Dante doesn't seal because he never used sealing in DMC5.
Noted, I saw CIS. I still wonder why are using a misnomer for the page.

Elizhaa said:
At least Low 2-C, Bill's rating, is mostly reserved for characters way above the standard Low 2-C.
"At least" does not mean he is way to high into the tier, it means that he has only showed that level of power and his limits are unknown or not shown, in short we go by what is seen and he is baseline low 2-C

@Cal

>Also bet, we're using instances of the finale only then.

Because that is the bill who has a physical body and the one used in this thread?

>In that case, Dante doesn't seal because he never used sealing in DMC5.

Dante is not dumb, if something doesn't die when it gets atomized by sheer AP and keeps coming back despite the gap he will resort to sealing to deal with such a tedius enemy. Also, the others already debunked this in the thread.

Except for the Sparda Sword thingy needed to seal, that is dumb and has no basis. Sorry @Dark.

I still don't see what's so weird about Bill using his better haxes quickly. Bill is quickly the most powerful thing in those episodes and sees himself superior to everyone there. That's why he tries to squash the Shacktron he even says "let's get this over with". Once he notices Dante is actually stronger, why wouldn't he put him to sleep or try a bunch of different things that require a snap to do? Against the kids who were about to form the zodiac, he snapped them. He can just keep snapping until something works which is way faster than Dante's sealing which he doesn't lead with ever.

Bill one shotted Time Baby

Dante is equal to Vergil who is much stronger then Urizen both before and after the AMP Fruit

Both of these characters are much stronger then Void Mundus, which casually one shots Argosax who can do a baseline Low 2C feat.

Dante has the AP advantage, in fact he has the AP to one shot

Back