• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And again, I keep my sentiment. Bill repeatedly snaps until something works. Dante doesn't have that luxury as he needs to not only seal, but shoot to seal.

>Bill can't do anything without a physical body

If this is true, then Dante seals before Bill gets his body back. As of his regen, it seems to be really inconsistent, so I believe this is either a win for Dante or inconclusive.

RebubleUselet said:
>Bill can't do anything without a physical body
If this is true, then Dante seals before Bill gets his body back. As of his regen, it seems to be really inconsistent, so I believe this is either a win for Dante or inconclusive.
I pretty sure Bill's trapping Mabel into Pokect Realm without a physical body, shown in Unoriginal Memes's "here" post, prove that he can use his powers and negated this point

The way I see it Bill will start with a snap. He gets one-shotted by Dante.

Now it's a matter of Bill's snap vs the speed of Dante's sealing.

Bill's snap should be faster to try and incap as fast as possible against someone who's just obliterated him. He will be more serious then he ever has been. You guys have seen a serious and desperate Bill before he doesn't play around.

So I'm inclined to believe he snaps and incaps with Sleep Inducement which should be faster than sealing. So I vote Bill.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Elizhaa That's just BFR and pocket reality manipulation.
Yeah, it is too. At this point, a lot of powers mechanics are so close to each that some time I forgot which can be which the total propers that are legit context .<\s>

Schnee One said:
Why does he even regenerate a physical body if he doesn't need it?
The point is he can influence reality without a body.

Regenerating doesn't disprove that.

Characters who can survive as a soul still regenerate.

EmperorRorepme said:
The point is he can influence reality without a body.

Regenerating doesn't disprove that.

Characters who can survive as a soul still regenerate.
Just one little nitpick, Bill's regen is through his mind, not his soul.

Tony di bugalu said:
Why would Bill try and use something to incap someone when he will try to kill it first and foremost?
From what I know, Transmutation can be incapacition and Bill used a lot for incapacitation.

Schnee One said:
....How does transmuting someone not kill?
More specialized versions can turn forcibly transmute or transform targets into other inanimate objects or vastly weaker beings (i.e. a common toad), effectively incapacitating or killing them.

My serious though is that it depend on the context of verse. Sometimes, transmutted characters can turn shortly back to normal and other time, these characters can't and are effectively dead.

oh yea Bill can Matter Manip

if i recall correctly it's likely atomic since he threated to turn Time Baby's atoms into salt for his margarita

I'm still struggling to even see the legitimacy behind Dante's votes. He has sealed once and would never start with it and Bill can literally snap and put him to sleep or a multitude of different things

TheArsenal1212 said:
I'm still struggling to even see the legitimacy behind Dante's votes. He has sealed once and would never start with it and Bill can literally snap and put him to sleep or a multitude of different things
TFW this is to other way around, specially since Bill never uses hax in any fight he has been in, never. Call it PIS, call it CIS or whatever other way you want. When he decides is time to do something that Dante doesn't resist and he ACTUALLY showed to be able to do instead of bluffing his own ass it will be too late.

Bill isn't stupid. Even if he did start with AP, he would notice it does't work. The he'll go for incap, which he can definitely do to Dante. Also, Dante never leads with Sealing, and it would be a while before he uses it. Bill would have plenty of time to use various means for incap. Bill was also, like in 3 fights the entire show, so he hasn't really shown what he does in a fight.

And Bill usually leads with a snap (He only leads with AP against things he knows are a threat). Since Bill has no prior knowledge, he just thinks Dante is another puny human, and as such would likely lead with a snap.

I mean what fight in character? Bill used his haxes when he does even not have to fight like turning most of the town into statues for his gian chair. The disintegration of Time Baby could be Hax since Bill turned Time's Baby into molecules. The Shacktron had a barrier from Standford that nullified Bill's powers against it. Regarding the other case, he easily transmutted others to prevent his sealing from the Weirdness Circle.

He didn't hax the kids because he wanted Ford's help and if he didn't get he was going to kill them.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Bill destroying Time Baby was just AP.
Yeah, I am tired. Bill probably can do the same to Dante since his AP is this much higher compared to him. I think the other points are still valid.

Unoriginal Memes said:
And Bill usually leads with a snap (He only leads with AP against things he knows are a threat). Since Bill has no prior knowledge, he just thinks Dante is another puny human, and as such would likely lead with a snap.
The shacktron begs to differ, the first thing Bill tried was to destroy it with his raw AP.

Elizhaa said:
Bill didn't knew the shack had a barrier, he first tried to crush it. That point falls apart.

All the fights Bill had he just went for lolAP, and since nothing can tank it he always won, never used hax.

AP, especially with a gap as big as the one between Time Baby and Bill is enough to atomize TB, dunno why people think it is hax.

Yeah, yeah, he uses transmutation, good thing Dante resist it.

Back