• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill fights a silly monkey

It doesn't even matter, DB automatically has the AP advantage. Besides, the DBH feats are blatant 1-A or High 1-B at least but the wiki just loves to downplay them.

I vote Time Patroller Goku, he can make all of his attacks have a 100% success rate while also rendering attempts at damage reduction 50% less effective. Though I don't know if Bill can just auto-hit with a transmutation I do think that the ability is one of the bigger threats to the Saiyan, Goku's massive AP advantage should be able to temporarily subdue Bill until he's able to come up with a plan that can actually take Bill down. TP Goku's sealing and various stat increases plus a growth over time against challenging opponents would certainly play a role and only make properly taking him down that much harder. Logically speaking Goku should have a speed advantage as well I imagine considering his base speed feats are scaling FAR beyond his base movie self and of course far beyond the feats of Demigra.

When you stack those monstrous multipliers on top of an already impressive base and SSJ form it's very clear that his speed is no joke. More importantly, this is TP Goku who is noted as being far more serious in character than the standard Goku, he isn't going to be playing any games against an opponent especially when dealing with someone who he would detect as being powerful despite being weaker. The guy didn't waste time when fighting Demigra for example who was far weaker than him, but was still slapping the god around. It should also be noted that one of the OP hax Demigra uses in his debut is transmutation yet never even bothers to try such an ability on TP Goku who as we've seen is clearly able to resist his abilities with minimal effort. I'm not saying Demigra has better transmutation, but I just think we should consider the possibility of Goku not just being instantly hax-less should the transmutation hit him. Assuming Bill isn't able to just outright blitz and snap him into a chair whether by in character tactics or lack of speed would mean Goku has time to actually layeth the smackdown and figure out what he's dealing with. This is made even easier due to Information Analysis which would actually allow him to figure out Bill with more ease (Won't make it easy, but will undoubtedly help). So with a superior AP, superior speed via growth, growth as the fight goes on, teleportation to evade or instantly attack with a kamehameha, PLUS the ability to grow exponentially through his forms- I believe TP Goku takes this fight.

Just to clarify, I say he has a speed edge in the sense that he'll be improving over time which would only make the battle harder, as well as having Instant Transmission to get around the battlefield and attack instantly.

Goku won't have time to pull of any of that. Bill will snap his fingers right away and turn him into an inanimate object.

Power is also a non-factor due to Bill's Low-Godly Regenerationn.

Actually, if bill really is 2D then this is a stomp after all. The goku votes are him destroying bill basically beyond his low-godly with npi. However bills low godly comes from his 2D "mind" and goku would need a feat of interacting with lower dimensional beings to affect him.

Maverick Zero X said:
Goku won't have time to pull of any of that. Bill will snap his fingers right away and turn him into an inanimate object.
Power is also a non-factor due to Bill's Low-Godly Regenerationn.
If their speed is equal what says that he would just get to snap his fingers and do so, I'm also questioning why AP is a non-issue when that's not at all how he would end up trying to end the fight due to Information Analysis. Goku would likely be trying to seal him away and simply using his probability hax and AP to temporarily beat Bill down until he can find a way to do him in. Sure he can't kill him due to Low-Godly regen, but Goku's transmutation resistance should be far above any resistance shown by people who can't use their powers when turned into inanimate objects. Saying he's incapable of using his powers when he's so immeasurably above those characters seems a bit odd to say the least. Sure Bill won't get killed by Goku's AP, but he can still feel pain, still take damage, and he's still not immune to having his body destroyed.

Your scenario seems to suggest Bill would just stand there and let Goku beat him. Even with speed equalized, moving your fingers takes a lot less time than having to analyze your opponent and deducing you have to do X ability. Goku wouldn't have time to use Probability Manipulation or abuse his higher Attack Potency, Bill will just snap right off the bat.

It was recently decided that Goku's Resistance to Transmutation would be removed from his profile, so saying Goku's resists Bill's Transmutation is an invalid argument.

Well, as I said before I'm unsure if Bill would use the snap in character as soon as the fight starts.

@Yuraga

Goku doesn't have resistance to trasmutation rn, so if you think he has it you should make a thread to get it added

Anyway, Bill wins via trasmutation, petrification and disintegration

Also, he can shuffle every oriface of Goku which would very much cripple him

@Yuraga

Goku doesn't have resistance to trascmutstion rn, so if you think he hss it you should make aa thread to get it added

Anyway, Bill wins via trasmutation, petrification and disintegration

Also, he can shuffle every oriface of Goku which would very much cripple him

Yuraga said:
That's mostly based on my limited knowledge on him.
Bill is very likely to yse transmutation on people he doesn't need, such as Ford when he caught him, random GF citizens and the people of the circle the moment they intended to fight him

Zamasu Chan said:
Goku has invisible eye blasts that can make Bill explode. Looking is faster than snapping but regen is a big problem obviously so this scenario would likey be inconclusive.
even if they are invisible those ki blasts have travel time, so they aren't faster than snapping

@Overlord

Goku looked at a rock and it exploded the moment he looked at it.

@Gilad

Xeno Goku is a lot more serious than Super Goku and doesn't hold back like him either.

doesn't mean anything, ki blasts are always that fast

also Xeno Goku being more seriusly =/= Using instatly any random ass ability that Goku used once and never even named

Being more serious /=/ knowing the damn future

I could be seriously trying to kill someone yet don't know the thing that nets me a win is right in my hands.

Xeno Goku is willing to end a fight as soon as possible due to being a time patroller and it being his job to end threats right then and there.

Rose of Ragnarok said:
I guess any matches involving DBH = removal of some of its hax from now on.
Precognition, infinte speed, universe sizes, and planet sizes got revised because of dragon ball.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Still OOC for Goku. Being more serious that DBS Goku doesn't mean he'll use an OOC ability right at the start for no reason. Also Bill snaps before it happens
Kiai is still a form of ki no? Also whatever happened to Goku's sealing?

@Zamasu

Yes, but he's MUCH more likely to use the normal ki blasts

Also sealing is Goku's wincon, but Bill is more likely snap first

Back