• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill fights a silly monkey

Gilad Hyperstar said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
And he showed scans to prove that he doesn't just Snap GG, especially since in a fight that he tried to blast 1st thing
And I showed him a fight scene where he do exctly that, as well as petrifying another GF citizen just for fun. Keep in mind that Bill has no use for people in most VS matches so I look at how he act to people he don't know and need.
And Guess what the first thing he did to Gideon, Wendy and the other characters in the circle?

He turned them to tapsteries
And guess what he did everytime he wanted to get in a fight, guess what, he blasted them

He only blasted the Time Baby, get your facts straight. And again, I'm looking on how he acts with someone he don't need for his plan, which are most opponents in VS matches.

When Bill faces someone he knows, such as Dipper or Ford, he taunts them because he knows they're weak. But then he turned Ford to a statue when he didn't need him anymore

Same goes with the Gravity Falls people. Same goes woth the circle

Schnee One said:
4-Cs to 3-A is a smaller gap than low 2-C to 2-B so no, Bill very much get ki crushed.
Funny, because that was a Low 2C that wasn't capable of killing 4Cs.
That gap is literally infinite, way higher then Low 2C and 2B.

First form Freezer isn't low 2-C though and he killed his whole army.

No, to 3-A isn't infinite but the gap between low 2-C and 2-B is litteraly two infinity.

That is false

1 universe is Low 2C

1000 or above is 2B.

That's basic

Did MUI Goku ki crush everybody in the arena? Nope.

Did Jiren? Nope.

Frieza didn't even kill them with passive ki, transformations in dragon ball set off explosions

They can increase it to where they vaporize stuff, so goku can increase it beyond 2-C levels because he's ridiculously higher than low 2-C, is the main argument for "ki crush". Though if bill is 2D mind when his form is destroyed goku can't interact with him.

I don't think so. Both are bloodlusted so Bill snaps while Zeno squishes. It's Incon because there's no way to determine what is faster with equal speed

Mabye they didn't know he was 2D? I didn't see it brought up much in most of the bill threads.

The wiki literally treats an infinite gap per universe so it's basically an ad infinitum * infinity gap.

Haven't they already crossed the 5D axis? Why couldn't a 2-C destroy more universes by getting stronger?

The real cal howard said:
No we don't.
Lol all the threads I saw involving a Baseline 2-C character against an 9 universes for example say the gap is infinity. And the fact that you can't get to the next one via multiplier even a 3 universe vs 2 is treated as an stomp. There are guys that are infinity * 2-C yet they aren't 2-B or 2-A.

I mean, if Bill doesn't really lead with transmutation as some people are saying then Goku just taps.

The most ridiculous thing here is Goku not having transmutation resistance while Trunks and co have it LMAO

Omegas03 said:
I mean, if Bill doesn't really lead with transmutation as some people are saying then Goku just taps.

The most ridiculous thing here is Goku not having transmutation resistance while Trunks and co have it LMAO
Bill's low godly takes care of physical damage even if he don't start with transmutation (and he would against people he don't need)

Gilad Hyperstar said:
He only blasted the Time Baby, get your facts straight. And again, I'm looking on how he acts with someone he don't need for his plan, which are most opponents in VS matches.
When Bill faces someone he knows, such as Dipper or Ford, he taunts them because he knows they're weak. But then he turned Ford to a statue when he didn't need him anymore

Same goes with the Gravity Falls people. Same goes woth the circle
Oh, didn't you remember about that time in the shack he 1st tried to put minions against someone when actually confronted. How he acts in a fight when we see him isn't "Snap GG" at the start when the evidence shows is that he doesn't auto start with it

Rocker1189 said:
"Ki Crush" holy shit now I have seen it all, next we need chakra crush, haki crush and mana crush and this wiki would reach peak memeticness.
And the best yet, they say it's passive. Honestly I think that might be an april fools joke told too late...

Rocker1189 said:
Gilad Hyperstar said:
And the best yet, they say it's passive. Honestly I think that might be an april fools joke told too late...
Yeah I guess I better get that Naruto chakra crush thread going....lmfao.
Let's get it going lol! Tobirama was going to Chakra Crush Orochimaru LMAO

Overlord775 said:
@Blue

the shack had barriers that nulled Bill's powers
Yeah, and the other one was against Time Baby, who don't apply to here because Bill obviously isn't going to recat to Goku the same as to Time Baby. Or Dipper, or Ford.

When dealing with people he doesn't need, he usually turns them to statues or to tapsteries

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Nonexistent weeb, I know you're reading this. So instead of talking about db fans behind their back, just debate me on discord in vc

zenkaibat#1620

Base Xeno Goku vs Full unrestricted Bill Cipher
Base Xeno /insert Saiyan name here at 0% of his power AP stomps your favourite verse.

Back