• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill fights a silly monkey

Given every staff I talk to has laughed at this idea, give me a source.

I talk to AKM about Reiatsu crush all the time. Because were working together to get rid of it. Of course I think it's bullshit, but it got accepted nonetheless. And it has far more going for it than this nonexistent "ki crush."

You definitely need a CRT for that. And weren't you also the one that argued about Goku "lowering his power level to KO Bill"?

How suddenly it's now became a "Ki crush GG" without any explaination, proofs or scans? It's also not on the profiles

Maverick Zero X said:
Since when is Ki Crush a thing?
Since forever honestly, DB characters have done that for a long time but on the wiki ? no idea, i just asked about it and was told it's 'common knowledge' when i was asking about Reitsu Crush.

So i decided to use it.

Drag, I know the rules. I have read them over when I got my position.

There is no universal standard for how powers can be used, because that would just be dumb.

There is a rule to not bring up anything that isn't on a profile in a thread, however. So please, abide by it.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
You definitely need a CRT for that. And weren't you also the one that argued about Goku "lowering his power level to KO Bill"?
How suddenly it's now became a "Ki crush GG" without any explaination, proofs or scans? It's also not on the profiles
I was arguing it from a point of view that made sense but since actualy making sense is trumped by wiki standard, i'm now using something that is within the site standard. I don't need a CRT to say character can do something with their energy manipulation that they have shown to be able to and when i asked i was litteraly told it's common knowledge.

Because i though about it and it's obvious that with such a gap it would be an insta kill.

It's a way to use energy manipulation, it is on the profile.

Also no one provided scans for Bill here, we're all arguing from the info given on the characters.

We all argue by the given information on the profiles, not your random headcanon cross-scaling of abilities between verses.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
We all argue by the given information on the profiles, not your random headcanon cross-scaling of abilities between verses.
Except it isn't cross scailing between verse, i don't know where you smoked that.

You are using "common sense" for Bleach to justify a DB ability. Regardless, you are derailing. Any further comments on an ability that isn't on the profiles is getting axed.

Dragomer said:
No, i'm not, once again, where did you smoke that ? i'm justifying an DB ability by what was shown in DB.
Uh, can you give a scan from where "Ki Crush" even comes from?

Dragomer said:
'Bill FRA' when there is no 'FRA' is funny.
You mean Goku have no FRA since Ki crush isn't valid. Not only you never provided scans or evidence how it work, not only it's not on the profiles (which I stated I can't see it anywhere) and now you're saying it's also PASSIVE???

Yeah no. And that's not because I hate Goku or something. You need to show proof for it. And show that discussion you refer to

As I said, you can make your own crt to dicuss this. If you feel that this is an abuse of power, feel free to report it.

I see where he got it from. He's using a convo from AKM to justify staff allowing this. Problem is, AKM straight up says no to this being a passive ability, outright saying that this is active.

That still doesn't really count and it is an explosion regardless of what caused it. And if it was passive then the ground around Golden Frieza would be vaporized too

Ricsi-viragosi said:
As I said, you can make your own crt to dicuss this. If you feel that this is an abuse of power, feel free to report it.
As i said, you can stay mad your character get crushed.

The real cal howard said:
I see where he got it from. He's using a convo from AKM to justify staff allowing this. Problem is, AKM straight up says no to this being a passive ability, outright saying that this is active.
If that's true, then Bill snaps before it happens

Not even. It straight up won't happen unless it's Frieza, who actively uses said explosion in order to power up.

No, the ones he currently has because a Ki Crush that can't kill 4Cs is apparently valid against a Low 2C.

Schnee One said:
No, the ones he currently has because a Ki Crush that can't kill 4Cs is apparently valid against a Low 2C.
4-Cs to 3-A is a smaller gap than low 2-C to 2-B so no, Bill very much get ki crushed.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
And he showed scans to prove that he doesn't just Snap GG, especially since in a fight that he tried to blast 1st thing
And I showed him a fight scene where he do exctly that, as well as petrifying another GF citizen just for fun. Keep in mind that Bill has no use for people in most VS matches so I look at how he act to people he don't know and need. And Guess what the first thing he did to Gideon, Wendy and the other characters in the circle?

He turned them to tapsteries

4-Cs to 3-A is a smaller gap than low 2-C to 2-B so no, Bill very much get ki crushed.

Funny, because that was a Low 2C that wasn't capable of killing 4Cs.

That gap is literally infinite, way higher then Low 2C and 2B.

Back