• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill fights a silly monkey

Iisdude1 said:
Well I didn't know it was spite at first. Making a spite match doesn't mean I was looking for one.
Much like everyone else when they decide to make stomp threads just to see Bill loses and gets another unfair loss. Maybe you didn't meant to, but I have seen enough users making spite matches against Bill

Overlord775 said:
NPI doesn't let you destroy souls, you need soul manipulation for that
Goku litteraly has NPI through punching out souls, NPI explicitly can and does include souls.

Bill's dreams ape self isn't a soul though. It's more so someone's mind.

You could argue that his true, not projected self is plain lower dimensional as well.

Well just fighting with your mind is something multiple characters in DB demonstrated so it shouldn't really matter.

No clue how Goku would interact with a lower dimensional being though.

What i mean't is if ki crush was a ability that was activated in base, since it is passive.

His dream self isn't his own mind?

I'm more curious on how he would react to a lower dimensional being before interacting.

Blowing up space and time could possibly affect bills, even if localized, but it is still OoC for goku AFAIK.

Unless his info analisys convinces him of doing so.

You can destroy a soul if you have high enough ap to go with the npi. They also vaporize buildings when they power up, and bill is infinitely weaker than goku here.

Bill still enters the physical world, how can a 2D exist in 3D space.

They exist. I mean, Shadows are 2D. He'll just have no volume. Also he can interact with 3D characters even while in his mindscape form

Goldenchimchar said:
I'm just waiting on Cal to make another salt thread to remove another ability from Xeno Goku.
Cope ovo.

Anyway, if Goku can passively destroy Bill I guess I'll vote for him.

Iisdude1 said:
You can destroy a soul if you have high enough ap to go with the npi. They also vaporize buildings when they power up, and bill is infinitely weaker than goku here.
That's 100% not how we threat it on the site

he doesn't have soul hax, so he can't kill souls

Characters in DB don't destroy souls whenever they vaporize a body regardless of being able to punch souls, and Goku does not start with aura that crushes people ever.

He isn't killing anyone passively.

Goku never fight anyone with such an AP gap either and other characters have fought with such AP gaps very much did demonstrate ki crush and even if you say it's out of character : A : DBH Goku doesn't give much of a shit unlike most other Goku and B : It's passive even if Goku goes out of his way to not arm random civilians or his weaker allies and C : Info analysis would tell him to do it anyway so he very much is killing Bill passively without even noticing.

In DBH and Toei movies, Goku litteraly fight ghosts and bad guy's soul so his NPI very much include souls as the Wiki standard say so Bill's soul very much get crushed like the rest of him, doesn't matter if you don't consider it as destroying the soul, it is fact Goku can damage souls and we have statements of characters such as kid Buu being capable of outright destroying souls with their NPI.

Either way, Bill end up incap or sealed at Goku's leasure.

So yeah, Ki crush GG.

"Ki crush"

Well at least I don't need to remove an ability because this one is on zero profiles.

Unless there's some Heroes thing I'm missing, absolutely zero people have even been notably damaged from a flaring of ki. Ever.

No he doesn't. Even in Toei, people being vaporized wasn't enough to have their souls destroyed, ever. You can't just disregard the facts of the verse because of "wiki standards".

And no, it is not wiki standard. Non-physical interaction as an ability was created due to this very thing. Characters that can hitsouls not just destroying the Soul of any random person they hit.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Characters in DB don't destroy souls whenever they vaporize a body regardless of being able to punch souls, and Goku does not start with aura that crushes people ever.
He isn't killing anyone passively.
That's true, and he wouldn't know that before Bill snaps at him and turns him to a statue

The real cal howard said:
"Ki crush"
Well at least I don't need to remove an ability because this one is on zero profiles.

Unless there's some Heroes thing I'm missing, absolutely zero people have even been notably damaged from a flaring of ki. Ever.
Just like Reitsu crush, it's still used and accepted.

Wrong, most obvious exemple is Freezer with his army.

No, Bleach makes a point of that being a thing and showcases it. In the anime the souls of the human populations absolutely destroyed as the planet was vaporized were just fine.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No he doesn't. Even in Toei, people being vaporized wasn't enough to have their souls destroyed, ever. You can't just disregard the facts of the verse because of "wiki standards".
And no, it is not wiki standard. Non-physical interaction as an ability was created due to this very thing. Characters that can hitsouls not just destroying the Soul of any random person they hit.
The irony of your statement, if we ignore 'muh standard', Bill can't transmute Goku either way.

Except the Ghosts are very much destroyed and need to be remade by the machine, that's the actual in-universe facts.

Yes, it is the standard, Goku damaging souls and ghosts is litteraly why he has NPI, you don't NEED to damage to have NPI but NPI very much include dealing damages.

So ki crush, GG.

It's not accepted, nor is it used. This is the first time I've ever seen this argument. You want it to get accepted, make a CRT. Meanwhile you can't escape the Reiatsu Crush argument, and even if I vehemently disagree with it, they made the CRR.

Freezer did what with his army. If he vaporized then it was certainly via an explosion.

Ricsi-viragosi said:

If you can hit non coporeals Why would a ki blast not have literally the exact same effect as on a person? No one has npi at that point anyway, so that point is moot.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No, Bleach makes a point of that being a thing and showcases it. In the anime the souls of the human populations absolutely destroyed as the planet was vaporized were just fine.
No, Bleach has litteraly a rule that say Reitsu Crush is bulshit and yet it's still used.

Oh you talked about Frieza's transformation in RoF? Yeah that was definitely an explosion

Also Bill definitely can transmutate Goku

Unless anyone can show an instance of Goku using his aura to attack someone, it's all a moot point. He's not beating Bill with passive AP.

I litteraly asked staff members and i was told it's common knowledge they can do that so try again.

Nope, i asked AKM and he told me his rule on Reitsu crush being bulshit was still there so Reitsu crush is very much bulshit despite being still used.

Meanwhile Ki Crush has no rules against it and actual works.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Go make a crt or stop talking about it.
Don't need a CRT, when i asked i was litteraly told 'it's common knowledge they can do that'.

You're the one who should make a CRT to make Reitsu Crush valid again because AKM said his rule about it is still in effect.

Until then, Ki crush, GG, litteraly everyone else here accepted that.

my dude, I was making a response, it's not like I'm vehemently trying to get my point across.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Not on his profile, I don't care what people say or think.
It's just a way to use energy manipulation and ki manipulation which they have on their profile, try again.

You should very much care because that's how rules are made here.

Back